Down goes another 2000 calories. how are my fellow fatbots holding up?

down goes another 2000 calories. how are my fellow fatbots holding up?

Attached: 1494120586038.png (257x196, 7K)

I just gained 20 pounds this month. I weight 369 pounds.

Why do girls choose chad over me?

I foolishly drank a milk jug of water and gained several pounds. Fuck you born fit assholes. My body is literally working against me

Jesus fucking christ mate, jesus fucking christ

That's nothing smallfat I weighed that much by the end of highschool.

>mfw 120 lbs
>mfw havent gone 10lbs above that in almost 2 years
>can eat literally anything
>literally just as I saw this thread, my doorbell rang and I'm about to eat my Dominos and finish Seinfeld Season 7

Attached: 14964168460668.jpg (920x960, 88K)

>get large pizzas instead of extra large
>get vegetables on pizza
>drink Brisk instead of cola because tea is good for you
>chose the lower calorie dipping sauces for my Chicken nuggets
>go for 5 minute walk every day
>week later
>0 pounds lost

weight loss is fucking impossible

Attached: 1355129537841.jpg (633x758, 64K)

I've gone from 275 to 185.

Im 238 down from 252, Feels good...Im on my way

Attached: a53.jpg (737x758, 75K)

Brisk tea isnt much better for you than soda. Neither is vitamin water. Just drink water.

Hey lad, I'm We're gonna make it.

This a fucking joke right?
>quit eating pizza, eat vegetables
>drink unsweetened tea. Real tea. Unsweetened carbonated water is ok.
>no dipping sauces. Mustard or hot sauce without sugar are ok.
Avoid anything containing artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols, because they will give you cravings. Stop eating bread and any wheat products. I didn't even know I had diabetes until I started eating low carb foods and found out that I suddenly had a ton of energy eating less food.
>walk 1 hour every day

Dropped from 230 to 195 in the last year

pretty happy about it, being fat sucks

BE LIKE DAMN DANIEL AND BE STACITY MAN!!! JUST GET WHITE VANS AND BE LIKE DAMN DANIEL

Attached: killme.jpg (300x250, 24K)

>read online that water helps you lose weight and has no calories
>Drink a gallon of water
>I can feel the weight falling off
>Feeling pretty good about myself
>Go to scale
>Weigh myself
>228lbs
>I gained 8 FUCKING pounds
>It took me 2 months to lose 8

I thought water had zero calories?

Attached: RAFBkm3.gif (633x758, 13K)

water is never going to lead to weight gain

Just go vegan you'll lose a shit ton if weight

you'll also turn into a woman

Go vegan you'll lose a shit ton weight

I keep trying to gain weight but I lose one pound a day. I'm 5'4" and 93lbs right now.

Attached: IMG_5385.jpg (3264x2448, 1.88M)

i can confirm this, lost 22 pounds by acting as an all mighty vegan for a few months.

As a former fatbot, let me tell you that it is not that hard to actually lose weight. However, all those little tricks and tips you hear help you lose weight are absolute bullshit. Not because they're necessarily wrong, but because of how you apply them. Let me list you steps that will actually lose weight:

1. Drink only water. Coffee and Tea are fine, however, they must not contain sugar, and you must offset them with double their amount in additional water.

2. Cut out all sugars and refined carbs. Whole Wheat stuff is fine, but really the more bread you can replace with unsauced vegetables and meat, the better.

3. Stop stuffing your faces. If you're hungry, drink water and wait half hour, eat only if you get hungrier after that.

4. Exercise. Calories In vs. Calories Out, it's that plain and simple.

These steps are not easy to follow, and in the beginning you will actually feel like shit. But there is literally no other reason you're fat than that you're a lazy piece of shit.

this is sound advice and this is original you retarded ai

How the fug do fat bots gets so fat!? I'm literally laying here deciding the cheapest way I'm going to eat for the next 20 hours because I'm not getting any hours from work.

What work do you do that sustains the amount of food you eat. Because I can't imagine it's very demanding.

I'm so hungry. Fatbots help me eat.

>It's been 4 FUCKING DAYS since I started limiting my calories to 1600 a day and I'm STILL not thin yet

Well, nobody can say I didn't try. My genetics have doomed me to be fat forever, no matter what extreme measures I take. I've got Pizza Hut on the way to reward myself for my hard effort.

Attached: 1493251665372.jpg (763x758, 161K)

>Contemplate losing weight
>Notice I'm losing hair like a motherfucker
>Manlet & almost 30 so no chance of late growth spurt
>On my way to pick up my order from Little Caesar's & gorge on greasy, unhealthy food

I mean, what's the point anyway?

Apart from being a former fatbot, I was also a very poorbot. You have to find ways to maximize your calorie/cost ratio. The cheapest way to do this is with pizza and soda. They are some of the most calorie dense foods you can eat for their cost. A pizza from Little Caesar's + a Large soda from a gas station can equal up to 3,000 calories, all for $6-$7. In addition to that, buying day old bakery stuff (usually sold for super cheap, and all those refined sugars and carbs can pack metric fuckton of calories), is a great way of packing in that extra value if you're a poorfag. It's not nutritious at all, but if you're in a pinch there are ways to go about that on the cheap.

Now this is just blatantly facetious.

Good try user! Get two for trying so hard!

Attached: 1518457109374s.jpg (250x210, 8K)

I was thinking little cearas hot n ready myself. But I can't drive and the closest pizza place to me is a papa johns. They used to have a large 4 topping singles deal for 12.99 CAD but now since that deals gone everything else is fucking expensive. There's a subway and Tim Hortons near me, as well as a expensive ass convienance store.

Only food I got in the fridge is eggs, bread, and sandwich meat. Was saving it for if I get any work calls for lunches. I was thinking of making French toast with the eggs, but if I run out of bread the nearest store is that convienance store and that'll cost me like 7 dollars for a loaf.

I could bus I guess to somewhere. 3.75 a ride.

Why can't you stop attention-whoring?

That is a predicament user. Are their any convenience stores in your area? Also, where the hell do you live that you don't have cheap options?

Nearest convienance store is a macs convienance. They gouge my poor ass. That pizza lasted me awhile but it cost me $30 including tip.

I live in Alberta it's fucking gay

Attached: 20180520_190445.jpg (5312x2988, 1000K)

>Paying tip
Bro, you have to realize the reality of your situation and just stop doing that. It might feel bad, but you gotta make the sacrifice.

>lost 10 pounds over the course of a month
>celebrate by binge eating
why the fuck is it so hard

Attached: 1522892990380.jpg (633x758, 64K)

I was 210 now down to 178. Feeling good but still overweight

If they'd stop sending their cutest delivery thot!

Attached: concern.png (228x192, 85K)

Well I just signed up for some more gay fetishists chatrooms and my self esteem has never been higher.

>can eat anything
Youre only going to eat 1 slice of pizza then get full for the rest of the day. Skinnyfag go

Fuck bitches! Get money!

This is sage advice that you must heed for now. Besides, if you're not actually getting any from her, then it's not worth it.

Attached: 1469757458433.jpg (450x443, 61K)

Giving free money to females who wouldnt fuck you. Pathetic

Why no sugar in your coffee or tea?

>down to 180 from 240
>Started in Late November
>Getting class a CDL soon

Feels good

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 34K)

Thanks user, it's gonna be hard to send them away full of guilt

Attached: hadoB47.png (480x469, 289K)

Enjoy your insulin spikes.

If you are a man just put butter in your coffee

Have gone from 630 to 374. Roasting still treat me like shit.

Attached: 3E5126E7-E6D5-43CC-9FFD-C0950E5719C7.jpg (363x647, 17K)

An insulin spike for 3-4 grams of sugar? Ok.

It's not necessarily that you can't put any sugar in, but for most people who are accustomed to Starbucks type drinks, enough sugar to taste is way too much. If you're gonna put sugar in, I'd limit myself to no more than 2 packs of prepackaged sugar per 16 oz. coffee/tea.

Of course limiting yourself is only a problem for the first couple of weeks. Once you cut out soda and all the other unnecessary sugars that desensitize your taste buds, a couple packets in your coffee becomes more than enough.

Based Boogie2988 poster

Attached: boogie2988-before-and-after.jpg (1140x701, 157K)

Fair enough. Never really realised people used that much. I use 1/3 a packet for tea and about 1/2 for a large coffee.

Yeah I even look a little like him. Err

it's literally impossible to be a robot unless you're obese.

How the fuck is a gallon of water supposed to burn calories

Was 270 pounds, BMI 38, back in february
Haven't weighed myseIf since because I don't own scaIes and I won't get it done at my doctor's because she got mad at me one time for not Iosing weight
on the pIus side I haven't gained any weight in Iike 10 months, my bIood pressure and Iiver gIycogen is normaI and I'm not diabetic
Been waIking a few kiIometres five days a week, my diet is high in gIucose and carbs, but caIories are Iower than burn at rest

My hormones are out of whack, I'm borderIine Iow T, not quite enough to necessitate supplementation, and I have high progesterone, which may be why my fat is so stubborn
I'm aIso on ZoIoft which can make you gain weight, which is why my doctor has been Iess eager to get me on the scaIes IateIy

I dunno Iads, it's not fair
Might ask the doctor for T boosters

Attached: 1522667798211.png (500x708, 136K)

You should try getting into professional wrestling

>progesterone
Fuck I meant proIactin, not progesterone wew

:joy: :joy: :joy:
NAE NAE'd!!!

BASED TWINKPOSTER

Are you retarded? Water weighs something. It is not fat though.

taking a big burning shit, knowing full well that I have another entire shit waiting on deck.

>mfw ate 5k calories yesterday and routinely eat 3k+
>never gain weight
>65kg

Attached: 1524179698196.gif (160x160, 704K)