Gn, sleep well, talk to you again tomorrow user, tee hee hee :3

>Gn, sleep well, talk to you again tomorrow user, tee hee hee :3
>active 2 days ago
D-did she get into an accident or something ?

Attached: worried wojak.jpg (322x322, 15K)

Teehee Maccaroni is the bane of my fucking existence.

Every fucking campaign that my GM runs inevitably at some point involves running into an NPC named "Teehee Maccaroni," who the GM affectionately describes as "an epic level sorcerer who's also a retarded nudist gnome."

Teehee Maccaroni wander the countryside with a unique Rod of Wonders powered by "retard magic" shoved up his anus, and he casts the Rod of Wonders by diddling his penis. He says nothing but his own name in different inflections and the phrase "I like-a the goodberry, gimme gimme the goodberry." The GM thinks it's hilarious to have this character show up during the middle of encounters we're struggling at and start jerking off magic everywhere.

But the worst part is his chant. He wanders around chanting his name, so when he's about to show up the GM will start low;
>Tee-hee-hee, Maccaroni Maccaroni
>Tee-hee-hee, Maccaroni Maccaroni
And then get louder and louder until he's fucking shouting
>TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI!
>TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI!

And the table loves it! The other guys I play with think this is the best shit! Teehee Maccaroni has been our table's de-facto inside joke, our signature "running gag" for six years now. When that chant starts up, everyone else joins in like a ritual; the whole table is expected to start chanting "TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI" by the end, and every fucking time I refuse because this is some embarrassing circa-2002 Penguin of Doom shit, it's always the same thing; "There goes user again! No fun allowed around user! user's just a big grouch who's getting angry because we're making him touch Teehee Maccaroni's penis again! Why won't you just let us have fun with this character, he's just here for dumb fun, you stick-in-the mud!"

These motherfuckers are all over 25 years old.

Teehee Maccaroni is going to be the death of me.

Well how much do you know about her?
Name number, ect. Anything you can do to context her and find out would work.
Could be she forgot, distracted.
Could be accident.
I’m sure it will work out for you.

Well we were talking for 3 weeks every day on Facebook, every day she'd go online and stay online for longer periods of time. I know her living area and college but don't know her exact home adress or her phone number, we were gonna go out next weekend. At this point I wouldn't even be mad if she ghosted me but she seems to show as offline for 2 days now for all of her FB friends. I just hope she's okay, she's fucking awesome.

Not everyone lives on their phone/computer

Me too

Same story here it’s fucking bullshit

Try and have an abundance mentality

Although my abundance mentality right now is the abundant number of buckshot pellets I wanna shoot into my brain

I don’t understand, I got fit and I’m doing well in life yet it’s like I’m fucking invisible to women and it tortures me

In that case there’s some options you can try but it might get a little creepy
Easiest one is to check her in the phone book, you could contact her Facebook friends and ask them, go to the college campus/ living area and ask around, there would have to be some places she frequents and so people would know her.
You could go to the local hospital and ask if that name is there, I think they can say yes or no at least.

It's not the same, I don't even find this girl physically attractive even as she seemed really into me. she just has a really cool personality. I just hope she's okay and I don't know how to check without seeming like a creep.

Back when I was an insecure fuck I'd do this on purpose to avoid having to talk to the other person out of anxiety. But the other person was very much on my mind. After a few days I'd log on and either make up a stupid excuse or I'd ignore her.

>3 weeks every day
what the FUCK do you talk about user?
I just got some girls number and after getting a qt goodnight text when I said I had to go, I now can't figure out how to restart the message. I just want more goodnight texts that's the kind of shit that keeps me going.
But I don't know what the FUCK you're supposed to talk about.
Reading a book that says to get them to talk about themselves/their interests but then it feels like I'm grilling them. According to my MAGIC BOOK they ought to be very enthusiastic talking about themselves but they don't seem like it

Attached: 1518045175865.jpg (564x811, 55K)

This is so annoying when this happens. I promise you the best advice is to find other girls to talk to. Do not invest your time and effort into one girl. She will be able to tell if you are needy.

In this case leave it a week or so and then talk to her again. But please don't think about her too much.

Take this with a huge grain of salt
as my experience sucks

could you not just enquire how her day is going & comment on anything cool that happened in your day that you think might interest her even a little bit?

again Im shit with these situations

>she just has a really cool personality. I just hope she's okay and I don't know how to check without seeming like a creep
Can't you just tell her exactly this?

Yeah she got into an accident alright. A head on collision with some other dude's dick.

No, she's literally not online for 2 days, as her facebook shows, she's not turned the thing on for 2 days. It's not like I'm getting ignored, more like she hasn't opened fb at all, no reply to anyone.

Maybe you could call her.
Apart from that I don't know.
If you are really worried you could ask someone who knows her, but I don't know what effect that would have in the long rn.

You need to talk to your neighbors and family. Use your surroundings. Don't go looking for thots in clubs

Most people dont even use fb anymore man.
get with the times. shes probably whoring herself out on snap/insta/somewhere else

Accidentally slipped and landed on Chad's cock.

Sorry m8, happens all the time

>
>Well we were talking for 3 weeks

And she didn't give you her phone number?

You didn't ask?

Came here to post this.

It was more of a casual thing, we pnly really started making plans to see each other irl last week, there was no reason for getting her phone till next weekend.

THIS

Attached: reiner.jpg (680x762, 64K)

>casual

Phone numbers are casual user.

ay bby u want sum fuk ?

didn't expect this here.