Greetings! Long story short, some anons said getting Jow Forums was critical to getting a girlfriend and sent me here...

Greetings! Long story short, some anons said getting Jow Forums was critical to getting a girlfriend and sent me here. But after a week of attentive lurking it's become clear to me that at least 66% of you guys don't have girlfriends either. I've also noticed that this is one of the most sexually frustrated boards on this site. This I did not expect.

So what gives? What am I missing? Surely it's impossible to invest so much in self-improvement and getting stronger yet not have a cute girlfriend to show for it? Does lifting just not do the trick?

Attached: 22280107_126944571299553_3428826955384881152_n.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/miaalvesc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lifting for girls
We're all homos here. We lift for twinks

66% of Jow Forums aren't Jow Forums either

Well most of Jow Forums doesn't lift

Maybe if you include the lurkers, but otherwise that has to be wrong.

This. Most of Jow Forums just wants to be fit and haven't reached that goal yet; others are just homos who want to mire Jow Forumsizens' gains.

Also, this is a shit thread sage

>Surely it's impossible to invest so much in self-improvement and getting stronger yet not have a cute girlfriend to show for it?
80% of people browsing fit are just masturbating their ego thinking that they are improving when they can't even bench 1pl8. If you are serious about weightlifting just read the sticky and get out of here.

Getting Jow Forums makes you physically attractive. It doesn't cure autism. That is Jow Forumss problem

Im alfa. I can choose every roastie i want from my gym... Im not gay. I just like to fuck prostitutes. It costs less money and time.

Have yet to reach final Jow Forums stage, but have a girlfriend

I lift because I want to better myself and because it gives me an advantage in a profession where appearance plays an underappreciated role. If the only thing you want is a decent looking girl, then I recommend you get money - less discipline and work required.

>less discipline and work required
Only if you're charismatic, well liked, very talented, etc.

I don't think you figured it out yet friend...The problem is you or anyone here...And while there are some decent women out there...the problem is them and social media friend..Sorry but your chances of having a legit loyal gf are down the shitter along with all of us here

Attached: 1523318713907.jpg (319x326, 19K)

Isn't*

Nigger. Ur just jelly.

Attached: Point Blur_Apr102018_160605.jpg (720x1280, 290K)

You used 'is' twice and it's unclear which you're trying to correct.

Fuck off back to Jow Forums. There's plenty of decent women sprinkled in with the club sluts and roasties and whale, they just don't hang out where you're looking.

because they dont actually life. They dont commit to anything, they start and never finish. Belive me fit is the most chad board on Jow Forums its just its got loads of incels who wine and vent

All women nowadays are whores you fuck8ng blue pilled simp. I hope u get divorced raped someday while ur wife fucks some niggers as a hobby.

This. Most people shitposting are Memesters who have been to the gym a few times

Figure it out

>Decent women
>Club sluts

Pick one

Attached: 1513427962753.gif (500x250, 498K)

Do you even lift

lol u utter dyel. You literally have no chest,traps or lats. Plus you use black-white filter to increase definition... And still look like you are bulking...

>figure it out
I had it before I posted. My point is that you're retarded.

Don't believe everything you read on an Lithuanian image board deidicated to flat Earth theory.

This man knows. You can have a better time with prostitutes, sugar babies, sponsored chicks, whatever you want to call them, than your typical roastie. All for less money, better looking girls, and you know what else? THE BITCH LEAVES! Roasties aren't selling what I want to buy, but when you pay some of these girls they'll give you exactly what you want.

>I had it before i posted
Well done in confirming your own stupidity i fixed a typo in the very spot i assume the majority would be able to figure out and know what i meant but thank you for confirming

Girls want a lot from you, a body is just a cherry on top.

If you actually want a gf:
>Visit /sp/, find a mainstream sport to be passionate about.
>Visit /lit/, find 2-3 books that you really fucking love.
>Go to /tv/, learn about popular TV shows and movies, even if you don't watch them.
>Visit /o/ learn how to be independent with your car problems.
>Stop by here to learn enough to get ottermode, but also be humble cause you'll always be smol relative to some of the dudes here.
>Visit /ck/ and learn to make a couple really good meals

Then go to the library/bookstore/movies/movie festival/sporting events/church/volunteer groups/rec league/farmers market/park and find the 7-8/10 who isn't looking for some dick and become acquaintances (smile and say hi, strike up convo about dogs, the surroundings, the venue, books, whatever). Talk for a few minutes, go to leave, hesitate and then turn back and ask, "hey is it weird if I ask for your number?".

Your post is poorly written in general.

Cold approaching a girl is terrible advice.

>Asking if it's weird
wtf is wrong with you people? Terrible advice btw.

U look good user. Disregard haters.

Wanna see a photo of urself. Kek.

Besides that I'm 95kg and 187cm tall. If i were a hatefull manlet like u the definition would be better

>66%
Conservative statistic you got there bucko

I want to eat her sweety asshole

Attached: Untitled.jpg (944x1182, 196K)

U've seen to many romcoms retard. Women like status, power, dominance. We read books not to be women like but to show our dominant wisdom and knowledge...

Whos this.? Jennifer Connelly's daughter?

instagram.com/miaalvesc/

>chad
>Jow Forums
Why oh why would a Chad waste his on this site? If Chad has his life together he has more enjoyable things to do than shitposting on mongolian basket weaving site.

What if Chad is autistic?

Sup man Chad here, nice to meet you. Even we like shitposting, come on man. Everything in moderation