>2018
>still eating meat
>still ruining circulatory system with atherosclerotic plaque
>still increasing cancer risk
>still ruining hairline with creatine consumption

kek

Attached: 1523367837326.jpg (584x584, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCyTk6-gC-p0w056O1_hbUDg
healthline.com/nutrition/vegan-diet-studies
reportbuyer.com/product/4959853/top-trends-in-prepared-foods-2017-exploring-trends-in-meat-fish-and-seafood-pasta-noodles-and-rice-prepared-meals-savory-deli-food-soup-and-meat-substitutes.html
vegnews.com/articles/page.do?pageId=9607&catId=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

except everyone who has been vegan longer than 2 years(the normal people leave it by then) is mentally unstable, looks like a bag of bones, degenerate, unemployed and a freak

>not consuming creatine

You literally cannot makes gains without creatine, soy boy

just look at a vegan and you'll see all the deficiencies you will get

>replace meat with soy

Attached: 1520505382187.png (632x756, 26K)

If there was anything at all to recommend your degenerate meme diet you wouldn't have to shill it so hard

>implying a vegan diet isn't a restricted one
????????

>be a vegan
>eat everything that has carbs
>poor protein sythesis
>lack of animal fats lead to poor brain function
>lack of b12
>sunken in eyes

look at vegangainz, ultradouche (though I think it's satire) he looks about as fit as a 14 year old boy that just started working out.

Vegan but still eat small fish, seems like the best compromise.

Fish basically fills in any potential deficiencies and is a lot cheaper than supplements.

you forgot

>missing out on vegan qts

Attached: 1523368813344.webm (640x640, 2.96M)

ostrovegan (or just vegan - if you follow a sentience based definition) is the appropriate compromise if you're afraid of B12 supplements

Attached: 1523368980096.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

>be vegan
>develop protein deficiency
>develop calcium deficiency
>develop B12 deficiency
>can't eat 90% of the food from supermarkets, restaurants
>develop autism
>always angry because your food tastes like shit
>take it on normal people

This. It is shown time and time again that fat/cholesterol are extremely important for proper body and brain function.

Your peanuts/avocados are no comparison from the fats found in fish. Every centenarian society has fish as part of their diet. Enjoy being a shriveled up dyel with your brain eating itself vegans.

Attached: 1521843723702.jpg (565x500, 89K)

>no cheese
dumb bitch

>stop contributing to the suffering of animals
Show me the magic vegetable and grain fields were they don't kill mice and hamsters (often by poison that also kills their natural predetors) and that don't kill insects either directly or by killing their food plants, endangering birds because they can't find enough of them to feed their young.

I'm all against meat mass production but only the most ecological fields can't come close to the boilogical diversity a very extensiv cow pasture or a forest with lots of dead wood have.
We eat way too much poor quality meat, but cheap mass produced vegetables are just as bad.

Support farmers who let weed grow in their crops and keep few cows on a lot of land. They have it hard enough.

If you want the best of both worlds, eat insects. High in protein, extremely nutritious, low environmental impact, and boosts testosterone (because only low test pussies are afraid of eating insects).

don't forget the 100s of hives that die due to mass pollination. The hives that don't die get tons of diseases and stressed beyond all hell, just terrible to work with.

Attached: 2010-may-9-062.jpg (2272x1704, 896K)

Attached: grapefags.png (688x1434, 112K)

What makes me angry is that there are so many people who seem to care about animals/nature but they decide to go vegen/vegetarian and spend money on supplements and memefoods instead of buying high quality normal food from people who try to keep the ecological balance.

So much wasted poential.

Attached: DSC_0902.jpg (400x265, 159K)

Veganism is
1.People who hate humans
2.People who want to fit in
3.Big agg trying to get people to buy more frankenveg and totally vegan junk food and boost consumption overall.

>not realising animals eat food

Attached: 1523370862077.png (856x846, 85K)

>tfw when you just want to do the healthiest thing but science will never settle on the vegan vs meat debate since people get too defensive when their way of life is threatened

Attached: 8654752-3x2-940x627.png (940x627, 389K)

i want to puke

Also
>people who will argue that cruelty to animals is highly immoral and are extremely upset about animal "cruelty" but will unironically wish violence and death on other human beings

I mean purple is the only one that's objectively true.

I have no idea why that girl pisses me off so much

>all diseases

Attached: 1507081530789.png (488x463, 28K)

Did you do any research at all or are you referring to your beta friends

Attached: image.jpg (512x288, 88K)

Poor geared up loon was born and raised vegan.
He was a tiny kid, mentally deficient and is more then likely suffering from having a small barely functioning vegan wang.
Maybe the steroids..that aren't doign that good of a job, will help.
Maybe.

Soyboy, don't you know that you have to plant that lettuce? If you will prepare land for growing it you will kill animals. Vegan logic.

Soyboy, don't you know that you have to plant that lettuce? If you will prepare land for growing it you will kill animals.

coz deep down you want to be a Chad with a gf like that

Attached: 1523374747184.webm (640x640, 2.69M)

>know this vegan chick
>easily 8/10
>always was a little unhinged
>see her after 6 years
>it was her sisters funeral
>she en hero
>she wears fucking black fishnet to her sisters funeral
>she got huge fake tits
>and huge fake lips
>she wasn't flat or had small lips
>dates a guy who could be my grandfather
>I'm older than she is

MFW I once wanted to stick my dick into her

Attached: 1507973484328.jpg (631x677, 41K)

Why are vegans so obsessed with copying meat based meals ?

>vegan
>eats animals
pick one

el goblino...

>obtain even more inflated sense of your own self-worth based on mom-science as a mediocre thot

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-13-19-59-13.jpg (1307x1358, 554K)

Yeah because humans often do things that merit a violent response. For example, I would kill a grizzly bear if it threatened me, but I'm not gonna kill an innocent cow just for the taste of meat.

>I would kill a grizzly bear if it threatened me, but I'm not gonna kill an innocent cow just for the taste of meat.
I'd like to see your pasty ass vegan take on a Koala bear, let alone a grizzly.

Attached: nick cage.gif (380x200, 3.79M)

I would use a gun you mong

>implying the recoil wouldn't shatter your weak vegan bones. And that's assuming you could even lift the gun up.

>implying I don't take my ruger 556 to the range every weekend

>not eating meat is not a restriction to your diet.
nice bait

>556
>soy caliber
Not surprised

>muh stopping power
>implying there are any creatures on the planet that can eat 30 rounds of 556

there is no such thing as veganism, faggot

Attached: 1506552712233.jpg (600x496, 202K)

Why would I waste 30 rounds when I can take it down with one.

Attached: veganigger.jpg (584x694, 126K)

>was born and raised vegan.
What? He was a huge meat-eater and pretty anti-vegan according to what he's said.

There is however such a thing as a retard, as evidenced by your post.

citation needed for obviously retarded claims

Just look at yourself lol

kek. Literally never seen an impressive vegan body on Jow Forums. They have to resort to posting roided out youtubers or people who are probably fake vegan.

It's so funny, you think after some point they'd realize they are dyel because of their shit diet.

youtube.com/channel/UCyTk6-gC-p0w056O1_hbUDg

>So unhealthy.

Vegan for at least as long as his channel has been active, and long before from what I can tell.
Just won the Indian Pacific Wheel Race. 5470km in 14 days, with no chase vehicle.

Wanting to do less harm to animals and the environment doesn't mean you don't still like the taste of meat. It just means you choose the option of least suffering. If you can have a burger that tastes like a cow, without killing the cow, then why not eat it?

Because when you abstain from eating meat, you're not doing any less harm to animals.
This is the part vegans can't wrap their heads around. Unless enough people go vegan to seriously drop the profits of meat and poultry companies, your abstinence from eating meat is not stopping any cows from being killed.
You understand that the meat that's already packaged and put on the shelf is from a cow that's already been killed, right? Regardless of where that meat ends up, whether the fucking trash bin or your stomach, that cow has already suffered.

Don't forget that Youtube shooter.

Attached: one_person.jpg (768x768, 138K)

>Supply doesn't diminish when demand does.

Attached: mental_gymnastics.jpg (768x768, 113K)

Which is why I kill most of my own meat. I know it's high quality free range and organic. And I make sure it dies as painless as possible.

Uh huh. Sure you do.

Attached: humane_kill.jpg (768x768, 122K)

>big ag doesn't want people to eat meat

What if I don't care about animals? It's ok do eat meat then right?

I'd post a picture but it's a wsg board. Shoot a boar in the eye and it's dead before the sound of the gunshot reaches it.

To be fair, I've seen like four impressive bodies on Jow Forums in total, so I think the problem is "most people on this site are dyel faggots" and not "not eating animal flesh makes gains impossible despite hitting your macros and lifting heavy".

Personally I eat whatever I want, so no need to call me a vegan faggot. But do explain to me how two diets identical in macros (and micros) would not result in at least the approximately same muscle gains, given the same program and intensity?

>Unless enough people go vegan to seriously drop the profits of meat and poultry companies, your abstinence from eating meat is not stopping any cows from being killed.
This is absolutley true, and people mostly do it to feel morally superiot. If only there was a product out there that tasted the same as a juicy burger but was somehowvegan, then maybe more people would consider it...

Yes, moral is a subjective concept.

Not if you care about the environment or your health.

On the former, you have increased use of farmland, because it takes 7 times the amount of land to produce one pound of beef than it takes to produce a pound of food. It also takes around 10 times more fresh water, which is playing hell on our deep water aquifers. On the later, meat consumption causes arterial blockages and increases cancer risks.

But I know. Meat is tasty. If that's your only solid argument, embrace it.

Again. Killing when you don't need to. I don't care how "Painless" it is. The animal is now dead. It was raised in captivity, which sucks, or it was living a happy life in the wild and you ended it.

There is nothing humane about it, no matter how you try to justify it.

>There is nothing humane about it

yeah duh, of course theres nothing humane about it, its not a human, its an animal

Now apply that to your pet.

Nice, ebin condescending strawman menes to demonstrate your superiority over us pathetic meat eaters.
Vegans, ladies and gentlemen.
And no, supply doesn't diminish because 0.02% of the population went vegan. Lmao.

my pet is a cat and a dog not a cow and a pig

I'd like to see a study in which vegans are compared against people who follow a healthy
and balanced diet that includes meat.

Because if you compare vegans in general vs meat eaters in general you're going to get a better result for vegans because of the 500 lbs fat pigs who will tip the result of the research.

I don't need to justify anything. I like meat and I like hunting. If I can get my meat without having the animal live in captivity and die painlessly I'll take it.

If your reason for not following a philosophy is "it only works if lots of people do it!", then you are basically admitting fault, because YOU are part of the reason it isn't working. If you chose to do it, it would come that little bit closer to working.

This would be interesting. Some studies do use statistical methods for accounting for lifestyle differences, but I think mistakes can creep in that way. Problem would be finding a large enough sample size of people who have consistently been following their respective diets for at least 3 years, preferably from the same geographic area and same age-bracket/social status/ethnicity/etc.

So use google. There have been a ton of studies.

Most are very specific to the particular issue in the study, but taken as a whole they post a broad picture.

I'll do it for you. took 15 seconds

healthline.com/nutrition/vegan-diet-studies

This has a good amount of links to various studies.

If you join a vegan discord you'll find a ton more.

>.02%
reportbuyer.com/product/4959853/top-trends-in-prepared-foods-2017-exploring-trends-in-meat-fish-and-seafood-pasta-noodles-and-rice-prepared-meals-savory-deli-food-soup-and-meat-substitutes.html

you don't need a study, look at any vegan its been doing it for more than 2-3 years and you'll stay away from it, I'm guessing that's about when the deficiencies start to set in

All those studies are small sample, which will favour vegans.

>If you join a vegan discord you'll find a ton more.
I'm sure no one there will be biassed.

Without studies this back and forth between vegans and meat eaters will never end.

vegnews.com/articles/page.do?pageId=9607&catId=1

>inb4 roids. Like any of you faggots have a problem with gear.

>you don't need a study
Please tell me you are only this stupid when it comes to veganism, and that you're otherwise capable of reason and critical thinking.

If you think vegans will give you biased studies, why are you asking vegans to give you studies?

I asked in general. Also if veganism is actually healthier why would they give me biassed studies ?

>asks for studies

>someone posts studies

>nuh uh. not good enough

Fuck off.

I've never seen a vegan with a skin tone, always look like paper.

>post a study that took 64 overweight post menopause woman
>this is good representation of general population.

>posted 16 studies I didn't bother to look at because they might contradict my views.

>no independent research of my own.

Hopefully they would not be biased, but people are people and can make mistakes, and since you where worried perhaps it's better if you look for the information yourself?

All the information I need really was in in my full blood work I did recently. As for a person who exceeds red meat consumption guidelines my blood work was pristine.

Can vegans do anything besides b8post all day?
Farming only requires less land when you aren't factoring in land needed to process the crop and create the fertilizer it requires. Protip: fertilizers are ruining freshwater aquatic biomes, leading to more prevalent disease and more pest species.
>le meat blocks arteries
read a book.

Vegans actually hate nature and are entirely dependent on industrial society, so that should not be surprising.

Attached: linkola.jpg (610x406, 150K)

All of them were still a small sample size, one took office workers, so we have a sitting job. So none of them fit the unbiased large sample conditions.

Why is vagnism such a good bait?

never read old yeller, huh? How many years until you go to high school?

My friend's mom and several of her friends (it's a cult, long story) have been vegan for almost 30 years, and all but one have gotten some form of cancer. Hell, two of them are prediabetic too. "Veganism is healthy" is a meme.

And no, they're not junkfood vegans, yes they exercise. You have no straws at which to grasp, faggots.

Because Poe's law. You can't distinguish retardation from someone merely pretending.

Again. 15 second google search. There are plenty of people who actually do this research. Go find a study you agree with then. I've done a lot of research, because I'm not the cuddly animal savior. I'm interested and Health and the Environment. I found enough studies to convince me. I however did not bookmark them all, and I'm not going to spend a significant amount of time retreading the same ground.

I encourage you to find studies one way or another that meet your criteria to make an informed decision.

Well shit, anecdotal evidence from an anonymous image board. I'm swayed. thanks. Off to murder some animals.

>(((SCIENCE)))
just try shit and see how you feel.

I already made my informed decision. I will remain a meat eater. If you want to go vegan either because of health or consciousness go ahead.