Go on Jow Forums

>go on Jow Forums
>find manlet thread, braap thread,trap thread, youtube thread, trolling newfags into doing starting strength, tinder screencaps, general shitposting
>go on reddit
>find 22 page compilation of innermost secret, advanced information and no-bullshit advice from world's most accomplished lifters and choaches derieved from dozens of hours of podcasts and interviews

reddit.com/r/weightroom/comments/89snua/heres_41_pages_of_notes_ive_taken_from_22/

why are you faggots so useless?

Attached: reddit-logo.png (2000x1000, 529K)

Stay in leddit then you dumb cunt

>2018 not realizing reddit is superior for actual info and this place is strictly for shit posting
Top meme, there’s literally nothing wrong with getting actual info from reddit

Attached: 82118678-8675-488A-8A38-8D8B977E25AC.gif (1221x768, 699K)

you honestly have no idea what Jow Forums is about if you are here to seek serious advice. Only normies and few kind oldfags who got a change of heart are here willing to give actual tips.
Fuck off our imaginery board now.

i am just came here to make fun of you

>comming to Jow Forums for info and advices

Attached: 1499162969048.jpg (351x450, 42K)

everyone here browses both reddit and Jow Forums. stop lying .

We find the fun and community in lifting
Reddit can tell you how to do it, but we tell you why to do it and keep each other motivated as furak
Also Reddit will circle jerk every little accomplishment while we have unrealistic standards for ourselves and each other

Attached: 6E4180D2-4352-49C9-B436-6413EC66AE34.jpg (388x445, 89K)

>comeing o a notorious Belgian subsistence farming and irrigation forum for advice

OH NO NO NO

>Listening to soy boy advice for lifting

he he he he

FAILURE !!!!!

Soy

Attached: 1523104279271.gif (800x600, 144K)

> Castro is soy
Cyкa you take that back

I don't browse reddit. The only people I know irl that do that are literal soyboys.

This is bait

>wanting to make it
never gonna make it

maybe you, faggot

Attached: 0d2106f5-605e-4c81-bb5f-5a897fe3c877.jpg (479x750, 45K)

braap

Attached: 1520262040556.jpg (1024x430, 46K)

Yeah but Jow Forums is pretty transparent that it isn't always credible. You go to Jow Forums for the entertainment, and the "wild west" feeling it gives you. You go to reddit if you actually want useful information or advice.

I thought this was common knowledge?

>I've taken 41 pages of notes

Take it from someone doing a medical course; information overload isn't always the best thing.

Did you have to say Overwatch? That hurt me a bit.
Jow Forumsoverwatch is the most bets thing I've seen Jow Forumscompetitiveoverwatch is no as beta.

I'm almost diamond with hanzo and genji!

Attached: 1523316848476.jpg (385x387, 17K)

The old saying still rings true
>Reddit is dumb people acting smart
>Jow Forums is smart people acting dumb

>Jow Forums is smart people acting dumb

If you act stupid enough then soon you'll find yourself in stupid...radda radda radda.
Or so the saying goes.
Jow Forums is a dumpster fire for the most part nowadays.

That's ghadafi retard

I don't browse it, because the format objectively sucks dick. Staggered replies organised by number of upvotes; it's fucking unreadable. On top of that, the community is universally cringey autistic overly sensitive cumstains.

However I will occasionally search for a specific subreddit or post when I require specific things. e.g. a new workout routine, sports streams, tips on stuff like bicycle repair, etc etc

>immediately go back to Jow Forums to add another shitpost to the bowl

and i am just came here for the memes, because i don't need any help with weightlifting, i just like this boards culture.

>hanzo and genji

fucking weebs

Oh is that what you think

Attached: 1474781239963.jpg (540x402, 41K)

Dumpster fire in the way that it's not as informative maybe. I'd still sacrifice all of that for the feeling of something genuine. I actually have fun on here, as cheesy as that may sound. That's worth everything

Yo, can you not tell them about rWeightroom? Jow Forums fags can stay in rFitness

Friendly reminder the only Jow Forums hero is doomfist.

Attached: 1501235337161.png (252x349, 95K)

>listening to plebbit when all you need to do is GOMAD, eat 5 onions a day, inject your arsecheeks with roids and never jack off again

>feeling of something genuine
...user

>Jow Forums is retards who don't pretend they know anything acting like it

>reddit is retards acting like they know what they are talking about and idiots follow that shitty advice

>go to leddit
>be spoonfed notes about advanced lifting techniques as a beginner, taken by some user who may have taken quotes and advice out of context
>go to Jow Forums
>"read the entirety of starting strength to fully understand how to safely perform the barbell lifts you should be focused on as a beginner, you worthless nigger"

Roadhog is a based bloatmaxxer

Post body

>none of the post-release characters are white males
>one of them is a huge muscular negro

Jeff is a cuck

this
the sticky is the gateway to shitposting, if normie failures from leddit can’t navigate themselves to it how is it the boards fault
>inb4 the sticky is no good

>Genji and Hanzo
>not Rein and Doomfist
Even in fantasy your DYEL

Because Jow Forums is 3% of serious effective advice based on trial and error, 27% of dyels discussing fitness and 70% of memeing

The only advice anyone needs is to make it fun and stay consistent for years to come.

Theres no need for top secret advanced techniques used by monks for 15 centuries. You can literally do the same routine every day for 10 years and youll look the same as if you did mega giga chads workout perfectly and had perfect diet because of diminishing returns. Worst case scenario your max is 20 pounds less than it could have been, boohoo

Routines diets and most supplements are ultimately marketing schemes that are totally unnecessary

my dad (Jow Forums) could beat all of those fags in a fight

Jow Forumsfitness is filled with 5/3/1 fan boys.

Alright you can go back now

Everyone I've met that browses reddit is soy af. Everyone I've met that browses both is neckbeard af. Time to off yourself, reddit-san.

This
The sticky is god

We like to have fun here you dumb faggot

You
Have
To
Go
Back

Attached: 1489647798210.png (991x1426, 1.69M)

lol

>Post-workout drink: Body super-compensates after a workout, so you need immediate replenishment, especially for two-a-days. Fructose (Orange juice) for liver stimulation, dextrose (scoop off Amazon) for glycogen replenishment, sodium (600mg), 100mg of caffeine (accelerates all of that). No proteins or fats immediately as it slows absorption.

Dextrose post-workout? Where are we? 2010? Straight up bs.

Fuck you Zaria and rein are Jow Forums too

Everyone that's very open about being hardcore redditors fit with that. I think you and I both know by now if you google anything you're going to get links to reddit because of the nature of how information is saved there compared to archived here.

Reddit is good for serious original content (like advice from professionals), and watching trends. Jow Forums is superior for discussions and having fun.

>almost diamond
LOL

I'd like to browse it but it's ugly as fuck

They’re literally almost all Jow Forums except Roadhog and maybe Mei and Moira if lack of muscle/brap counts. Translate them into IRL physiques and they’re all shredded or, with the women and excluding exceptions, slender with T&A

no one actually lifts outside the cbt thread mate, its just Jow Forums and Jow Forums shitposting with some lookism and incel cancer on the side

I lift and don't post in cbt.

He just came here to make fun of you. He did the right thing.

Jow Forums is for fun not knowledge. Knowledge is for fucking nerds and tai lopez

We know you don't need help with weightlifting. You dont lift weights

None of the anons whining in your thread or saying deal with it are fit at all. They are just garbage that you'll never see outside so ignore them like you would in real life.

Yea I can't wait for the meet up in Jan. I'm going to murder me some anons.

this
the blind hatred for reddit is uncalled for and mostly a meme
I mean yeah they can be sorta annoying and I don't like the up/down system, but if you're not getting tech support & actual info from reddit you're doing it wrong

Wtf why did that happen

member this one?

Attached: 1409752011599.jpg (500x614, 112K)

kys yourself redditfaggots keep your ebic le dank nigger memes on plebbit

Attached: EDDF9776-E5F9-493B-9F70-375C07E2BC8D.jpg (2048x2048, 374K)

Finally someone said it. Reddit is far more superior than Jow Forums. Jow Forums was good back in the day, but ever since Dump got elected, this whole site has gone to shit. I'm sick and tired of all the racists, and lgbtqk+ on here. Like why do white people have to suck so much? Also, people on Reddit have been proven to be more intelligent and they have also bee proven to have better bodies than everyone on Jow Forums. Me, my gf and her other bf will no longer come to this awful site. This will be my final post on Jow Forums.
Good bye, bigots!
You will never make it with your toxic mindset.

Attached: 1448995921905.jpg (1440x2560, 1.23M)

lol 7/10 bait

the fuck is the "k" in lgbtqk+?

Attached: 1421892724008.jpg (125x110, 6K)

I wouldn't browse Reddit if you paid me to. The upvote system is retarded, everyone is there only to get votes anyways, and the spacing is done solely to feel "epic" or "wow that's so powerful". The whole system is retarded, mods are worse Jews than they are here, and the userbase is more vitriolic than Jow Forums. At least here if I get assailed by people calling me a faggot I can hop into another thread and ignore them. On Reddit you'll be chased relentlessly because you've got a label and a username attached to you. Fuck Reddit.

say that again in English, you fucking idiotic retarded Jow Forumszombie Jow Forums addict pedophile mongoloid dickmouth