How are you supposed to clean your penis?

I have an uncut dick, and it seems like the more I clean the inside of my glans the worse it usually smells.
If I don't wash my dick at all, it takes care of itself apparently, and my dick ends up smelling nice desu.
So should I not wash my dick? It smells and looks better when I don't mess with it at all.
But I'm afraid cutfags will make fun of me and say I have smegma if I don't wash my dick.
What do Jow Forums bros?

Attached: 1523328999992.jpg (616x768, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDIsr6ufW_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just rinse it in the shower every morning and you're good.
Cutfags aren't real men, they are mutilated people.

This is why I hate Jordan Peterson. Dude just says shit we should already be doing and gets praised like some revolutionary thought. Clean your room. Read. If you need this "advice" you are already fucked in life.

>get in shower
>pull back skin
>give it a clean
not that fucking hard mate

When (if) the day comes where some roastie is willing to give you a blowie, you'll quickly figure out why you're supposed to wash your dick. Even cut dicks need to be washed, but especially if you're uncut.

And yet it is not you who gives simple advices and earns lots of money.

Attached: you have one, dont you.jpg (539x571, 97K)

I don't need to or want to

dont clean it with shampoo or soap, that makes it smell, just use water

then why so annoyed by someone who does?

>tricking people makes you admirable

youtube.com/watch?v=dDIsr6ufW_4
>BASTE JORDAN PETERSON

Attached: 1523298344501.jpg (270x354, 18K)

>pull foreskin back
>put bell end under shower
>let water wash onto all the bits of your bell end
>put foreskin back on
>???
>profit

i do free penis washings if you want to come over to my house

Because he has influence, is acting like a guru but spouting bullshit advice, and manipulating young men into following him in a cult like way

>shitposts on Jow Forums
>occupies bottom of dominance hierarchy
You need every advice you can get user.

>pull foreskin back
>rabbi bites it off
>rabbi sucks the blood off
>never have to put foreskin back on
>???
>profit from usury

Except his advice doesn't mean anything to me. That's my major beef with him. His advice is just stuff that is common sense. Clean your room?

>go to the gym
>somebody is hogging the penis washing station

imagine having nothing better to do than to come here and try to bait people into not washing their dicks

>uncut
lmao at ur life ritenow

why don't you keep cutting until your little nub's on the floor

>is acting like a guru but spouting bullshit
>dude just says shit we should already be doing and gets praised
not sure if you're the same poster, but that kinda seems contradictory, is clean your room bullshit advice or simple advice everyone should know?

The amount of people who follow him like a cult is annoying, he's dissuaded against it but i get what you mean. still, i think that's a cringe minority.

>oy vey

Attached: large-nosed-man-rubbing-his-hands-together-and-smiling-15054009.png (500x534, 113K)

Cleaning your dick isnt rocket science and yet OP has no idea to do that.

>out at a fancy restaurant
>go to toilet
>use toilet
>toilet attendant has to clean 3 dudes penises before he gets to mine
>takes like 15 minutes

why do toilet attendants take so long to fully hose down a sausage of glory?

In the current year, basic masculinity is revolutionary. The reason I don't take him seriously is that he dodges the JQ

Pipe down stankdick

I take it you're the type of kid who "came out" as atheist at 15 years of age because you realized that snakes can't talk and the Bible couldn't have happened literally. Why do you think that Jordan keeps telling people to clean their room? Have you ever heard him use it in context? It's a criticism of the modern universities and specifically the humanities and even more specifically the professors in the humanities for telling their students that the way to change the world is to go out and protest against financial inequity and what-not when the students more often than not haven't had a perfectly clean room in years. It's about taking individual responsibility before claiming that the rich guys are automatically the bad guys because they have power and influence and privilege.
All I'm saying is that you're completely missing the point if all you're hearing in "clean your room" is to actually clean your room and your life will be better. It's in fact much deeper and more akin to Matthew 7:3-5:
Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye,
but don’t consider the beam that is in your own eye?

Why in the fuck are you trying to attribute some deep profound meaning to some cheap throw away catch phrase you absolute fucking tool.

I get that the clean you room shit is very simple and doesn't merit much praise.
Like even he says he's amazed by how many people say he's changed their life with bullshit like that,
But he's a very straight talking guy who does a lot of good.
He fights the corner for men and I don't think you should hate him unless you're some SJW Feminist cuck.

Because you said you don't understand what the fuck he meant and you are clearly angry that you were called out on not taking the time to actually looking into it...bucko.

Attached: 1508908401199.jpg (320x463, 28K)

lol check out the dick polishing expert. bet you can clean your dad's dick with both hands tied behind your back.

When I hear him say clean my room I think well that's stupid advice, I just know instinctively to clean my room because it feels good. He's trying to simplify a deeper meaning with a simple instruction, but regardless of the detailed reason his point is to actually dumb it down to clean your room = you'll feel better. That's my point, all this shit is already common sense, you don't need a deeper explaination.

I gave you a relatively comprehensive explanation of what's behind the "clean your room" statement (for being Jow Forums), but you still don't want to get it. In my estimation you're acting like a reductionist contrarian right now and I know you know that too. We don't have to be like this. I'll try again: IF you are one an ideologically possessed leftist or rightist (SJW/AntiFA/communist or alt-right/white supremacist/nazi, etc) THEN you should try to bring order to your own personal domain before you try to pass judgment to those who are bringing order to the general population, because the latter is a much much harder problem to solve and whining about it isn't changing anything anyway.

This post (the first one with quads) exemplifies what you and many people fail to understand about Peterson.

The beauty is in how stupidly obvious this shit is.

Peterson is worshipped by these dudes because we have an upcoming generation of men who have/are growing up in an era where masculinity is demonized and fathers aren't there.

Like, no shit Peterson is getting worshipped, these dudes never had dads to tell them this simple shit.

I'm not a particular fan, but I don't hate him. If he's changing lives and getting cash, good for him and those he's helping.

Attached: 0C7tNan.jpg (440x429, 119K)

Then he should just say that because everyone thinks that his message is just clean your room, and you know that. And you can say I'm ignorant for not looking into him deeper but he is not engaging or charismatic enough to keep me interested, maybe it's his whiney nasally voice and smug attitude. And believe me I've given him a chance, my roommate is obsessed with him and plays his videos all the time. Besides he's a nazi (kidding)

>everyone thinks that his message is just clean your room, and you know that
Absolutely not and I disagree that he should change what he's saying. It's not like it's a catchphrase that he invented in order to gain viewership, it's just something that became a meme just like the lobster thing.
I don't blame you for not listening to Jordan Peterson, it's not everyone's cup of tea and not everyone needs his lectures as much as I do, but don't go around misrepresenting him so casually, because what he's talking about is a very positive influence on many people, which is why he could hold a series of two hours lectures on the damn Bible and still pack the room to the brim with young 20-something males.

You're a literal fucking brainlet, jesus christ.

>he is not engaging or charismatic enough to keep me interested
fair enough
>Then he should just say that because everyone think that his message is clean your room
he does say it, he makes sure to explain it fairly deeply when he brings it up, he also means it in the literal sense but he usually teams it up with something like "if you can't make things in your immediate vicinity that you can change better, what hope do you have at making the world better, you need to start small at things you can manage before you can move on to large complex things"

>Pipe down stankdick
>literally has missing pieces
This is a shame, user. We all feel for you, but you should not act as a man, it is a lie.
The jew stole that from you, goy.

Because I don't think Jordan Peterson is that interesting, and have differing opinions on him? I like how he hates feminism exremists but I don't think he is anything special