My professor likes me

>Be math major
>Taking calculus 3 this semester
>Professor is a black woman in her mid-30s
>Been trying to be friendly with her for when I inevitably beg for a letter of recommendation
>Professor and I have been on really good terms
>Leaving class yesterday
>Happen to come across my professor in the parking lot
>Her car is not starting
>Tell the professor I'll take her home if she wants
>She says yes and says she's really grateful
>Driving her home
>Having a nice talk with each other
>Professor offers to treat me to some food as a thanks
>I tell her it isn't necessary but she insists
>Eat a nearby diner with her
>Have a good time chatting
>It's time to pay
>I ended up convincing her to let me pay for my half because I felt bad
>Back in my car and finally got her home
>She says thank you for everything and says I'm a lifesaver
>I tell her anytime and I was glad to help
>Before she leaves she asks me if I want to come upstairs and have some coffee
>I tell her I shouldn't have coffee at this time and I need to get home and do some work
>She seems really disappointed and says okay
>She gives me a kiss on the cheek out of nowhere
>Was completely taken aback by this
>She says she'll see me on Monday and leaves
>Did not realize what she was implying until after she left
Is my grade fucked?

Attached: 1451039455029.png (704x1171, 904K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-skZx5liyaM
youtu.be/wonVFRasUbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn, what school?

Not as fucked as she should have been that night, OP.

You can still salvage this user. Call her and ask her out on a date.

Alright buddy. You fucked this chance up, but it is still redeemable.
Just ask her if she wants to go out to eat sometime. You're still in this.

Attached: despacito.jpg (530x472, 41K)

Why are robots so slow and retarded?

Because we have no experience.

i dont know about this one op

Attached: 1525243738286.jpg (225x225, 16K)

>want to come into MY HOME (WITH NO ONE INSIDE) at 9 PM at night (AFTER I KISSED YOU) to have """""coffee"""" in my BEDROOM (REMINDER: NO ONE HOME)

How could you misread this?

I bet she's a strong independent woman that don't need a man.

Why are black women so into white cock? It's ridiculous

>Ummm a woman is inviting me into her house at night i dunno guys is she into me?
I swear you all deserve to be alone

Experience comes to those with instinct which I think that I lack

wtf user you a beta bitch now she's gonna make out with chad right in class because you showed weakness

user she likes you!

Invite her out to coffee, "Hey about the coffee you offered, how does Friday sound?". Go see her at office-hours.

You can do it user!

>I tell her I shouldn't have coffee at this time
Jesus tittyfucking Christ on a bicycle

youtube.com/watch?v=-skZx5liyaM

Literally like the fucking Seinfeld episode lmao

Situations like this never happen, and no one is stupid enough to not read the clues.

you failed
now you must retake the course >:^3

Not OP, but I can confirm that this shit does happen and I have done, not exactly this, but very similar before.

>no one is stupid enough to not read the clues
Where the fuck do you think you are

So what was she implying?

nah, you're good.
if you like her, tell her that you're not used to female attention and that you'd like to have an actual date with her.
if you don't, tell her that you're in love with someone else and that you didn't mean to lead her on.

Attached: spert.png (200x200, 28K)

Hah. "Come up for coffee" is the "netflix and chill" of the previous generation. I'm 29 and that's what was the old euphemism for "let's have sex." There was even a Seinfeld episode about this.
>youtu.be/wonVFRasUbA

She just didn't take your age into account, should have used "netflix and chill" so you youngfags would understand.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 34K)

I have been stupid enough to not read the clues before. It's an autism thing.

kid not the guy you are talking to but this scenario is the most common scenario in any movie that includes romance ever.So op is either retarded or spent his entire life focused on one specific hobby without ever looking back.

Nah, he's done. No good way to recover from this.

Name literally one

This is a board for socially inept people, it's not really that strange. If being socially inept is so incomprehensible to you, you should probably go back to facebook or r*ddit.

>people that are retarded or focused don't exist

kek

A girl used to invite me over to play video games and watch Netflix. When it'd get late, I would assume she was waiting for me to leave and go. She's get quiet and kinda annoyed which i took as evidence that I'd already stayed too long. This happened multiple times.

Answer me

Gookmootbloxx

That's irrelevant. The question is whether it works, not whether it's good.
It may work, and it's definitely preferable to never mentioning it again.

despacito lol

It's not gonna work. In that particular situation it was now or never, that's how women operate.

he totally can, the professor probably finds it endearing that OP is cute and shy, that is why she kissed him after he turned down her offer for coffee. In that instant she knew he hadn't understood the implication of her offer so she kissed him to clarify her intentions and leave the offer open for when OP finally got it.

Women don't have one night stands with "endearing" guys.
>leave the offer open for when OP finally got it.
Possible but unlikely.

OP must be white.
Only a whiteboi could get away with being this oblivious and so attractive a complete stranger kisses you

unless you're a mindreader, there's no way to know if it was intended as a ONS.
unlike in my opinion, because she knew he'd be in her lecture afterwards.
defeats the purpose of an ONS.

possible, but worth a try.

She's a woman in her 30s making serious passes on a younger guy. She's got eclectic tastes. Most woman might not like cute endearing guys but a woman who heavily flirts with a younger man is much more likely to be the sort that does like cute and endearing.

She probably wasn't into a one night stand though, otherwise there wouldn't have been dinner. She might not want a relationship either but maybe a fling with OP.

>I tell her I shouldn't have coffee at this time and I need to get home and do some work

Attached: spede.jpg (885x710, 60K)

Yeah I do have to admit since she knew she was his prof and all there might be something more to it.
Maybe there's a chance if OP can manage to make a move and contain his spaghetti.

Take her out to dinner another night, then smash dat black ass.

Asking a guy to come up for coffee is such a pre-internet date tactic. I can see why OP wouldn't get it. Especially coming from a professor.

This is still salvageable, op. If you do like her, ask her out on another dinner or such.
t. femanon

in b4 she has a BBC boyfriend that crushes OP's skull

She kissed you so its still salvageable. Just ask her out.

im sure knowing your gender was relevant to this

Every race is into white cock, not just negros.

>implying OP isn't gonna cuck her deadbeat cuck whack ass nigga ex with his BWC

sorry dont speak nigger what TF did you say

Just go up to her and ask one day to get coffee in the morning since you dont drink it late. You set yourself up saying you shouldnt have coffee at this hour so use that to your advantage.

Ay muhfugga whatchu say? Pussy ass bitch getcho punk ass outta here fo I bust it up.

I am a hiki.This has nothing to do with being socially inept.In this scenario whenever it appears in a movie or some smut novel it always leads into sex or at least a kiss.Scenario>Kiss>might lead into sex.It's not that hard.OP probably isn't as socially inept as you guys might think since he clearly doesn't mind chatting with his teacher.What is confusing me is how did a failed normie fail to get the most basic hint seen in any media.

I've actually done something even more autistic than this so yes these things actually happen

No, if anything your Grade is more secure than it was before, just stay on her good side and if your really need an A just give her what she wants

Attached: Fit Gif 1.gif (470x200, 1.92M)

I had a girl write "I

Attached: 1522595254992.jpg (400x500, 61K)

this seems like a good place to ask first time on Jow Forums what do?

lurk more faggot

orogogrogoog

Rape her. Black women like rape.

That would be extremely unethical on her part so good. Also a black woman who knows real analysis wtf?

THIS. WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT??? YOU RETARD

Black women are actually becoming increasingly educated.

if they're so educated so they should know not to behave this way toward students smdhfam

Black women are also becoming increasingly more lonely. Girls gotta get the D somewhere.

Fuck off back to/r/wherethefuckever you faggot

No it's not
Fuck off and don't come back.