Soylent

So has anyone tried this shit and is it good
Rly feel like drinking this once in a while when im fucking lazy to get food

Attached: soylent.jpg (1200x800, 66K)

Soy boi

t skelly that cant cook
never gonna make it

Yeah bro, I love the OG Soylent flavor. It’s definitely an acquired taste. Kinda taste like slightly sweet pancake batter. Not for everyone. Especially little bitches who need something really sweet.

There is literally nothing wrong with soylent

Attached: 1519992844832.jpg (1332x1979, 371K)

I use it often to bulk. Here is how i fit it into my diet:

Morning : 1 Soylent
Mid morning : 1 Soylent
After Workout Lunch : 1.5 soylent mixed with 1 scoop protein powder (750 calories, 65g protein)

(1400 calories and 105g protein at this point)

Relying on soylent the first half of my day (particularly lifting days) helps me to feel alert and energized during my session because I am not dealing with any bloating or digestive issues that make one tired.

On days I do not lift, I eat a conventional lunch and move the protein enriched 1.5 soylents to before I sleep.

Dinner: Actual meal food

Before bed: soylent or aforementioned protein soylent depending on whether I lifted/What my evening meal consisted of.

Ignore people worried about soyboy syndrome. Besides the medical journals on the topic of soy/estrogen, a well informed self-quantifier got his test levels checked every year for ~3 years (including before) while using a 75% soylent diet and found that he actually gained testosterone - certainly did not lose any

I can cook
Im fucking lazy and tis looks nutritious so why not
Dont really care about taste

I’m on a soylent/eggs/vegetables diet an it works wonders. Basically it doesn’t allow you to eat like shit.

Shd I get flavored or not does it taste significantly better?

Get unflavored. It will save you money and there is some added sugar in the flavored. Also, a scoop of chocolate protein powder into my soylent turns it into a mother fucking amazing taste milkshake - so you could just do that.

Other options include scoops of instant coffee into your soylent for taste + caffeine in the morning.

>soy protein isolate

Attached: drake-hotline-bling-jacket-moncler.png (690x460, 154K)

I’ve never tried the flavored Soylents. But the OG flavor tastes like sweet gay sex with vanilla almond milk!

>Not eating food preped by your wife son
>Not getting protein shots from your wifes bull

Soylent is unecessary, even for its target audience

SOYBOI
O
Y
B
O
I

I want to try it but is not sold in my shithole country reeeeee
>inb4 soyboy
I'm a grill

>be lazy
>LARP in Jow Forums
>board for lifters and juicers
huh????????????

I never thought I'd see the day where Jow Forums is recommending soylent. What have we come to

Attached: images.jpg (318x159, 6K)

This board probably has the highest % of people into this kinda nutrition stuff so I asked

I like the idea of soylent, but I'd rather it a base of full fat milk with added stuff

Attached: 1341482840467.jpg (768x576, 123K)

The regular kind tastes good. Better than the cocoa flavor, in my opinion. However, Soylent has quite a lot of sugar for what it is.

>not making your own food

Bait thread

It is literally banned in Canada because it advertises itself as being a meal replacement despite not having the amount of calories and nutrients that should be expected from a meal.
You're gimping yourself with a snake oil fad if you unironically buy into it. If you're trying to cut with it, you're going to end up skinnyfat. If you're trying to bulk with it, it's never gonna happen.
Cook your damn food. If you're really so lazy that you would consider this shit, prepare your meals ahead of time.

Attached: 1522764388568.png (627x589, 74K)

I don't care about soyboy memes but that shit tastes beyond disgusting

So they will make bigger bottles for canadians?

this, some one make it

They just aren't going to sell it, because funnily enough a country with a toddler for a PM and a huge liberal community doesn't even have as many soy-guzzling faggots as the US.

i got it. its pretty good.
was only like $1.30 a bottle

I am on Huel and so far it has been a very positive experience. Aside from the taste...

Poland?

Everyt hi by isnbugger in Texas even the number of soybois

The thumbnail on a phone makes the chocolate look like a black dick, which is fitting.

It tastes like shit and is overpriced. Its nutritional profile also sucks. Just have a protein shake and a vitamin.

>drink soy
>turn gay
>have six way intercourse
nice. fuck this website for convincing me that soy was bad, and making me eat my orange chicken sauceless.

How would you describe the taste, user?

Sickly vanilla with a dash of ass. It's also clumpy which is unpleasant.

Whereas the unflavoured tastes like oats and ass.

I often add frozen berries or coffee to make the taste acceptable.

Why would you ever drink this shit if you could literally just make a god-tier shake in 1 minute

Whey, creatine, spinach, peanutbutter, banana, oats, blend, done.

What do you mean by “ass”? Have you ever ate ass before? Are you saying there’s a subtle literal shit/sweat taste? Or do you mean there’s a sour/dough taste in it?

Not him, (clean) ass is nicer than huel desu but its really not that bad I see it as nutrition rather than as a food to enjoy

I'd get some out now to taste it if not for the fact that I am away from home.

If you take the vanilla:

+
>blends well with sweet stuff (e.g. fruit) and coffee

-
>clumpy if you shake as opposed to blending
>can feel a bit scratchy in your throa

unflavoured:

+
>tastes 'natural', a bit oaty
>doesn't blend well with sweet flavours or coffee as the savoury taste dominates

I guess the savoury taste (sometimes detectable in vanilla) is what I meant by ass.

As I read what I've written, I wonder if I am doing something wrong.

>too lazy to make food

Attached: kys.gif (270x360, 2.77M)

Also if I sound negative, a big fucking plus is the perfect macronutrient ratio and that you can fucking take it anywhere and prepare a meal in less than a minute.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

SHART

Use Huel for better nutrition vro

oh oh also a minus, albeit a subjective one, is that I think the sodium content is a bit too low. That is easily solved though.

Tried the strawberry one once. But desu i threw it in the blender with a banana a scoop of oats some yoghurt and honey.

Wasnt too bad but ive been sucking a lot of dick since.

Attached: 1523148046302.jpg (713x543, 35K)

>these men are disgusting but their lives are infinitely better than mine
I bet, for a gay guy, 'tfw five dicks inside you at once' > tfw no gf for a straight guy

But why soylent? Why not a cheap soy-based protein poweder from like MyProtein or something?

Isolate means it's basically pure protein, no?

Same, it sucks
Ausfag here

Attached: 1522104199791.jpg (720x701, 40K)

>he thinks because OP said it everyone on Jow Forums must agree with OP
It's probably bait but if not yikes

It tastes pretty good. I like the cacao and cafe vanilla flavors. Probably ok to have every once in awhile.

Ignoring the soy memes, it's not good at all. Tastes like ass.

that image is stupid.
my gay uncle eats a ton of beef.
does eating beef make you gay?

Tried it, it's disgusting bordering on repulsive.

Attached: soy gape.jpg (785x1161, 254K)