Roidpill

Have you taken the roidpill yet? Pic related, natty for years on end, having his life revolve around fitness, still looks like absolute trash. One cycle of lying in the couch with trenbolone in your system would give you better gains than this.

Attached: 1504081838740.jpg (281x557, 25K)

a woman would consider that body a 10/10, anything bigger would be disgusting and a freak

>lifting for women
never gonna make it

cope

he looks great? are you rarted?

>scott herman
>women

wew lad

I know this crossfitter chick and she started pinning test and taking anavar, 6 months later she is bigger than my 2 years of lifting progress. Take the roidpill or get mogged guys

Jow Forums standards breh

Incredibly high standards for incredibly low people.

Getting mogged by a geared up girl.
The fuck?
You should look down on her for multiple reasons.

OP here, that should be the tag line of this board lol

oh my bad he doesn't have that freaky craig titus look or Ronnie Coleman's size he looks like shit

i'm considering taking dbol/test for my first cycle but i'm utterly DYEL despite lifting for 1.5 years. bench 165 3x8, ohp 130 3x3, squat 235 3x6, rack pull 315 2x5.

on one hand it would be good to get bigger.

on the other hand i'd still look DYEL even with 3 cycles.

>i'd still look DYEL even with 3 cycles
I guarantee you wouldn't but after three cycles natty lifting would almost seem pointless, which is why I'm never going on a cycle ever.

Worst lighting possible and he still looks good. Fucking roiders are mentally I'll man.

i dunno everyone i talk to online who uses gear says it's not a magic pill. also there are quite a few DYEL roiding tripfags that post in the /fraud/ thread.

>I know this crossfitter chick and she started pinning

Degenerate tranny trash.

kek

Results will vary based on genetics and lying (to yourself and others) about your training, but generally if you look DYEL after three cycles of real roids, you should just stop lifting altogether and hang yourself because you're not gonna win this hand

People in the /fraud/ thread are severely mentally ill. Avoid them like the plague and filter all tripfags

Wtf why are you so week after 1.5 years of lifting? I've been lifting for 7 month and I can bench 225 for 10.

Im the guy you replied to

I do 100kg bench, 140kg squats and 164kg deads. All for 5 reps. I look like a dyel. The urge to pin is big but desu i'm not gonna ecen consider before 3/4/5 for reps

You can still become aesthetic if you start lifting for hypertrophy instead of doing 5 reps of everything. Stay at the weights you are doing right now and just increase the number of reps and you'll become aesthetic within like three months if you aren't obese BF%-wise.

I do high reps with accessories, only tue big 3 i go 5x5. Gotta curl 4 da gurls

party because i'm 5'10" with a bitch frame and partly because i wasted a year doing the recomp meme because i was in the terrible valley of being too fat to bulk but too skinny to cut.

fuck it, i might just roid. cut to 155 pounds (roughly 12% bf) and then eat like a fucking horse on 4 weeks of 50mg dbol and 12-16 weeks of test-e 500mg/wk and see where i end up. sick of my shit body. worst case is it gives me gyno or straight up kills me.

Yeah I'm doing the same as you, but your lifts are way better. I got two herniated discs though so my progress was set back like six months from that alone and I'm still suffering from it badly, so I might just not make it.

Well try doing everything right without roids at least. Then see what happens. If you don't like it then you can get on roids, but you can end up with fucked up test, liver etc and look worse in the end.

Who are you people saying he looks like shit? I need pictures from anyone saying this. You are all delusional

Because I’m already balding a little and I don’t want to speed up the process. That is the only thing holding me back

Bro you need to head over to /fraud/
Steroids arent magic
The majority have been running cycles for years and look natty

This. No one takes desperate druggy opinions seriously.

Attached: 1404589849409.jpg (200x233, 19K)

Thats because they never trained properly. Get someone with a 3/4/5 for reps and add gear and the person will blow up. Fuck, the chick at my gym lifts 2-3 times/week with baby weight and meme forn and shes jacked because her dosage must be so high. Steroids are literally magic, they allow you to eat shit and train shit and still get fucking huge. I guess it boils down to how well your body responds to it.

Nice