/SPG/ Sperm Donor General

ITT: We discuss workout, lifestyle, nutrition advice and tips for purpose of sperm quality and general ability to donate sperm.

My Checklist
Sleep: 7.5 hours, sometimes waking up at around 0300 to pee
Diet: Intermittent fasting (breakfast 8:00 lunch 14:00). Consisting of homegrown meat, mixed green vegetables, onions, garlic, whole-grain bread, egg omlets, sour cream, cottage cheese dark chololate. Ocasional fatty soups, potatoes with fish.
Supplements - Vitamin D, A. E, Iodine, Zinc, Selen, Vitamin B6, B12, Vitamin C, Biotin, Niacin.
Workout: physical 8hr labour 4 days a week, occasional sprints with planking, and calinesthetic and bodyweight excercises.
Lifestyle - occasional smoking, about half pack a week.

How to make sure my sleep is perfect?
What Supplements I should or should not take to fully maximize my sperm production potential?
Can switching from hot to cold showers make a difference on my testes?
Anyone else had problems with quitting smoking? How did you manage this problem?

Attached: index.jpg (231x218, 9K)

Post height, weight, and highest level of education. I could scrap your sperm off a bathroom stall with those redeeming qualities of yours.

>How to make sure my sleep is perfect?
good room ventilation, and darkness. make sure to avoid using electronics 10 minutes before sleep.

>Can switching from hot to cold showers make a difference on my testes?
no negative effects on the human body

>Anyone else had problems with quitting smoking? How did you manage this problem?
just quit cold turkey. it'll be a three day hump, and you'll be fine. the taste is what you'll miss the most, from smoking. not the actual nicotine.

>What Supplements I should or should not take to fully maximize my sperm production potential?
amount ejaculated =/= sperm count

165, 65, BA

I'm interested in donating sperm but I'm hesitant for reasons I'll point out in a second.

I wanna donate sperm because I have no plans to ever have a family but I would like my bloodline and genes to spread out far. I want to be like Atilla the Hun, where one in every 200 people are related to me.

>6'2"
>195lbs lean
>120+ IQ

I'd be a great donor from what I've researched. I also need an extra few hundred dollars a month so I can move out in a few months.

But the part that gets me is I can be very emotional and there's a chance I'll want to care about the kids. I'm also unsure of how I'll feel knowing some dyke couple may be raising one of my offspring in a way I disagree with.

So redpill me on donating sperm.

Why in the fuck would I give a piece of myself, my triumphs and tragedies, my everything, to some random loser cunt?

She's so genetically unfit that she can't even get a man herself and is only having a child out of some masturbatory need.
I also don't want any child born of it to have a bad life with a single mother or god forbid a lesbian.

I don't want to one day open my door and see a screwed up lonely little partial copy of me who's looking for her or his father. Who will ask a lot of questions and want me to make everything right.

I'd rather spunk into a common thot I met on instagram or a 5k sexdoll.

Sorry lad but you're too short to meet the requirements. Reality is that manlet sperm is just not in demand

Sperm donation produces bastards
Don't do it

Attached: wholesome.jpg (800x1016, 87K)

Quitting smoking was actually incredibly easy for me. Just don't do it, it's so much easier to not do something than to do it

>Literally giving away your children to be raised by strangers for a bit of money
>Chance that your offspring gets sexually abused by their parents
>Could be raised to hate white people
>Any boys will certainly be raised as skinnyfat soyboys
I wouldn't take the chance desu.

That's like the only real negative I can find but it's such a big negative and outweighs my original idea of flowing my powerful genes through our species.

TFW my superior genes would most likely just overcome any form of bitchification soy boy inducing upbringing anyways

Attached: IMG_0738.gif (500x277, 1.95M)

>I also need an extra few hundred dollars a month
Sperm banks in Western Europe pay you to donate, if you are considered qualified for that. In Eastern Europe you do it for free, thus, when being interwieved, I would choose to say that I want to do good for others and help people, instead of talking about Evolutionary theories and talking about how I must secure existance of my race or smth like that.

>I can be very emotional and there's a chance I'll want to care about the kids
It's anonymous. Denmark allows kids after 18 to go and ask sperm bank for information on his/her biological father, but not vice versa.

What are you, a cannonball?

There's a pretty high likelihood that your spawn will be a school shooter.

Robin Baker in his book, Sperm Wars, says, that 1/10 of kids are bastards. If you can recall your ancestry ten generations back, then it is very likely that one of your grandparents is a bastard.

So?

I caught feelings for a girl I find highly obnoxious just because she wants to fuck me, despite that I've barely spoken to her. If an 18 year old comes to my door and says I'm it's father I'm gonna immediately feel the need to bond with it. I'm just too beta for that. I'd rather nut in random hoes off tinder and then just pocket small valuables from their house desu. It'd be more fun and effective.

I perceived your statement on bastards in a negative light. I hoped to make an argument that it is simply human nature.

attractive people don't shoot up schools though :)

those 1/10 are blacks, my bloodline is pure

If your great grandaddy was a faggot does that make it permissible for you?

Do you really know what you want? If you believe yourself and cut off from roasties in tinder, it might affect your child in future, thus, even if you meet him sometime, he/she would be more like the way you want him to be. Kids are copies of us. I start to understand how similiar I am to my parents in a way I never before could comprehend before I started to rethink what the fuck am I doing with my life and what are my long term goals.

>being on a diplomatic trip, war, etc and not watching over your wife and neighbours 24/7 makes you a faggot

Yeah but that's only so true, we take after our genetic parents to a significant degree yet it's mainly our upbringing and how we're raised during critical periods that makes us who we are. Raised by some weird trans couple and it'd be an abomination. Or it could just be a shitty kid like I was and then given to an adoption agency, potentially making the kid fucked in the head. If it was 100% guaranteed the kid'd be raised right and I wouldn't have to meet it then I'd be down to go bust nuts in a cup

The only way you can guarantee something is by raising the kid yourself.

I'm pointing out that your ancestor's involvement in a practice doesn't make it acceptable, using "being a faggot" as an illustration.
I'm not saying being a bastard makes you a faggot, or producing one

talking about parent who is a faggot is a shitty illustration to begin with, considering the fact that faggots don't reproduce.

So you see the dilemma

>t 1/10 of kids are bastards
Yeah, but women carry the DNA of every man they've ever been with their entire lives.
Any children they have will have some of the men that were with her her entire life inside of them.

Faggots lie about being straight to sell their sperm and the kid always comes out gay as hell.
That's not even bringing up the fact that the mothers tend to be gay as hell or on the trans spectrum so the kid never had a chance at all.

source?

Lol source

Be the change that you wish to see in the world

I'll donate sperm to my faithful wife

just did the same :^)

If theres any light in your room at all....turn it off or cover up the lights. You should be in complete darkness. cover any stupid LED's from electronics. Get new drapes or install drapes if you only have blinds.

Look up telegony. It's an old concept that have recently proved to be true with fruit flys.