Recently I’ve seen a lot of obese piggies on my college campus wearing this shirt. So I made my own

Recently I’ve seen a lot of obese piggies on my college campus wearing this shirt. So I made my own.

Attached: 219EB7AD-F627-4235-9C2F-BA89085CCA5E.jpg (1072x1145, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

customink.com/lab?BN=true&cid=uyd0-00bc-t7kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

customink.com/lab?BN=true&cid=uyd0-00bc-t7kg

Attached: 1B4B3466-E7AC-485D-969B-ED30C3DD6DAA.jpg (1242x1394, 658K)

Nice

I tip my fedora to you sir!

wow bro your going to trigger some libtards on campus XD

Attached: 1517683559831.gif (1221x768, 699K)

>Recently I’ve seen a lot of obese piggies on my college campus wearing this shirt.
In that size? Are they wearing it as a handkerchief?

it's a good idea but you should change "stop eating" to "eat less". if you say stop eating that gives them something to fight back with. "oh if you stop eating you'll starve so I shouldn't do that". BS like that. obviously it's dumb because you don't literally mean to stop eating entirely but when you're trying to roast someone you can't leave any room for them to defend themselves and nitpick at what you say. so "eat less" is better as they cannot fight back with anything besides the check your thin privilege BS but they'll do that regardless.

ehh tank tops are for betas it needs to be a cut off

aka make it a t shirt and cut the sleeves off

trust me it looks way douchier and will trigger way more SJWs if you actually look like you lift

Attached: 5DEF1589-DAAB-4145-BB1B-243D476BDEBF.jpg (500x667, 74K)

I wanted this for muh strawman. If that’s the best argument they can pull then I’ve already won.

Considering. I’m pretty big, but not douche status big. If I was bigger I’d do it for sure.

I stopped eating, and I'm losing weight way faster than when I was just eating less. I haven't starved yet, so I bet piggies could stop eating as well.

Yep

post for reference.

You're like a little baby. Watch this.

Attached: classic straya.jpg (720x720, 66K)

Is this an SGDQ2014 reference?

fucking Australians at it again

Attached: 1519583809588.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Ausfag here. Our shitposting is one of the few redeeming factors of this shitty rock.

FRANKOCEAN SENPAI

NOVACAINE,,,,, BAYBAY BAYBAY

>that shirt
>"silence is violence"
What do these people even want

I swear I never laugh harder than at what an Aus or a Jap can do with photoshop and sum spare time

based cunts

they want the downfall of western civilisation and the eradication of European people

That and your abundance of drugs it seems. Never been difficult getting a plug over there, you fucking druggos

nah. if they just stopped eating for a few hours it'd help a lot

I'm not buying your t-shirt, merchant.

>tfw going back to japan in a year or so
>tfw will be an ausfag in japan again
>tfw my shitposting will be unrivalled