Just got dumped, I became a very dependent person and now I want to kill myself

Just got dumped, I became a very dependent person and now I want to kill myself.
I have no motivation left. She was my happiness.

Also, why the fuck do people do OHP when seated dumbbell press works much better?

Attached: 1500176143241 - copia.png (200x200, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VFLdIGNUKuw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because dumbbells are for dumbies

Because seated dumbbell press is an accessory lift

She just stopped to talk with me.

OP..

Attached: FB_IMG_1523296741585.jpg (720x703, 49K)

People overhead press w/ barbell because they want to brag about their lifts and muh strength. Same reason why dumbells work better and are safer than their barbell equivalents. Some people (brainlets) unironiclaly believe you make better gains because you’re lifting “more weight” even though it’s a bilateral exercise where you don’t need to balance anything.

For example it takes out your body’s natural and optimal range of motion for a fixed range of motion, losing tension in key areas and putting undue stress on other areas.

Man she was the first person I've ever truly loved and I had fun with her.

Can't be happy anymore

found somebody else

women always wait until they have a better option until thjey leave you

>wah wah wah
it gets better op. it'll take months, but you'll be over her

>brainlet
Seated barbell press
>normie
Seated DB press
>big brain
OHP
>ascended
Standing DB press

I was in the exaxt same situation as you bro. We had so much fun together and then one day it was al over..she never talked to me again. I was hard broken for 2 weeks. It will get better and you will forget about her.

The first thot is the hardest to get over. I think mine took 3 months. I was good after two weeks for the second one, though I wasn’t completely over her for a month. As time goes on I give less and less fucks about her and the stories I tell myself.

>seated dumbbell press
>sitting while at the gym

Why not pour yourself a cup of tea and read the newspaper while you’re at it.

youtu.be/VFLdIGNUKuw
Stop being a sad cunt, she isn't going to change her mind and being upset about it isn't going to do anything for you to sell about it

Yes, obviously.
I wonder why I never learn it. All people are just fake and foul.
Solitude is the only way to go. Improving yourself, fighting, grinding. You can only trust yourself. And a cold barbell.

Different guy.
>together for 5 years
>first gf, took my vcard and I hers
>dumped for different guy
>takes a month to stop wanting to knock on her door
>takes 3 months to stop wanting to fucking kill the guy
>takes a year to stop having dreams about her that cause feels when I wake up
>takes 18 months to stop having sex dreams about her
>after 2 years she gets back into touch
>dumped the other guy for me, the circle is complete
>wants me back
>friendzoned her hard, never sticking my dick in her again
Life is good.

I feel you OP. I know these tips are so cliche but trust me this is where it's at.

1. Let it take time, because it will, allow yourself to be sad.
2. Do things. Hang out with friends, find a hobby, party more.

One thing I realized that helped me get over my ex was that I realized that I don't miss HER, I missed what a relationship offered: regular sex, constant company, always someone to talk to, always someone to lean on. Of course the case for you may well be that you miss her as a person but sometimes you think you miss the person but you actually miss what it offered and you miss all the memories. But for real, follow those very simple steps and it's going to make things easier.

Solid advise for OP. Also, keep in mind you might only want her now because you can't have her. That happened to me with an ex until I got her back and I realised I didn't love her. I just wanted to fuck her one last time.

Yes I also miss having someone that cared for me, someone that listened to my problems.

I fucking hate it man, I was so comfortable being alone before I met her

Having a partner is an insurance like no other. Grow from this, get the same insurance from yourself. From the day you are born to the day you die you ALWAYS live with yourself that's why you need to be strong, for your own sake and when time comes to find love again provide that strength to the other person. Learn to love yourself first.

She probably dumped you because you were too dependent. That's why I just dumped my ex. Work on loving yourself, being interesting, and having a sense of self agency before trying again.

Surprised that all this advice is actually solid and no shit talking

Going through it now and I can relate to this a lot

How do I stop being dependent? I just love having someone to talk to

everyone is dependant, not being so would be insane.

people need other people, all the "hurr durr im Jow Forums alfa i dont need anyone" is fucking bullshit.

however its important that you are your number one priority. having someone to love is not an unhealthy goal because it makes you feel better (if you are looking for that).

you become your number one priority by acting like you are. if done, everything will unfold naturally. be honest and true to yourself and u will be back on track in no time

thanks for the meme op
that's really funny