do your girl’s bad eating habits rub off on you?

> do your girl’s bad eating habits rub off on you?

Attached: EBB290F8-A1B7-44C6-A97E-640E6F957072.jpg (580x1024, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

readhentaimanga.com/tall-plus-short-english/1/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What girl?

Attached: 1523312044014.jpg (1021x1698, 123K)

>dating a girl who isn't intentional about her diet
She's gonna hit that wall, you can see it coming miles away.

well to be honest i enjoy weed and that makes dieting hard, self control comes into play so i can control the munchies but it sucks to trade relaxation for insatiable hunger which is just unhealthy

My girlfriend makes it really hard for me to eat healthy, but that just makes it feel better to eat better

This is me right now

What? Weed makes whole, healthy foods taste delicious.. you also get really focused about cooking. Maybe it's you.

Only if you're a weak willed piece of shit.

>gf is 6'3 160lbs
>she can eat whole pizzas, three burgers, half my meals when we go out, drinks liters of dr pepper a day
>im cutting at 1700 and have to watch this every day

Attached: 1407251517666.jpg (500x486, 48K)

Cut out people who live unhealthy from your life. You'll make new friends who compliment what you want.

Seriously man, hanging out with my old friends resulted in me getting shitfaced every night, eating out, and all other manner of bullshit. Most of them can't accept you not wanting to do that shit and will insult you until you give in. Fuck them.

This was me until 28, had to watch my diet afterwards.

My ex broke up with me after I truly began to improve myself, which included drinking and eating out less often. I suspect this was not entirely coincidental.

>6'3 gf
damn your'e a lucky guy

sauuuuuuuce
Google gives nothing

this! Also, just don't have junk food in the house faggot and the munchies impossible not to avoid

>>gf is 6'3 160lbs

Attached: 1519326952237.jpg (388x372, 64K)

My gf has good eating habits and lives cleanly but bad everything-else habits
>No physical exercise
>No strong interests or hobbies
>Spends all her spare time watching tv
>Complains about her work
>Complains about her friends
>Complains about her family
>Lives with me for free but complains that she doesn't have enough say in how my house is run
>Not in debt, but is otherwise a pauper
>Never does her dishes
>Never does her laundry
>Doesn't keep her stuff organized or tidy

So far I have mostly resisted adopting her habits. However her constant need for attention and company has prevented me from going to the gym on a regular basis. It's frustrating.

this is my gf except she eats like shit
>only dating her until dat ass goes rancid
>I can see her becoming fat from a million miles, already planning evac

>implying I have a girl or will ever have a girl
joke's on you, no bad habits to rub off on me

I don't have a gf, that's why I am as muscular as some fake nattys
it's a mixed feeling because I realize if I got a gf my gains would become worse as I'd have less time/energy to maintain a perfect diet/hormonal optimization routine

Girls ruin gains, don't trust thots until you are willing to give up your gains

What is your evac plan? In the same situation myself

Duuuuuuuuude weed

A relationship is reciprocal provision of value, from what you wrote she provides nothing. If that's accurate, drop her.

Off topic what kind of shoes are in pic? Thinking of getting some myself

>this!

How big are you?

Take the baby giraffe back to the zoo pls. I know they're cute but you're not supposed to take them with you

Literally watching my gf gain weight
I hate this

Honest question here, why are you with your gf if you plan to break up with her anyways?

i think kai greene sells them

reddit

why not just pay a hooker? honestly why do people get into relationships like that. AT least if you pay a hooker she pretends she likes you, trys to please you, then fucks off. My mate has 4 hookers he has used for 4 years and is on good terms and basically just roates them as he gets bored.

Im assuming this is for you as your dating a low teir woman.

He is fucking her until she gets too fat. Read his god damn post.

Regards,
Your cousin Ali Memba

Dude get rid of that fucking cancer. You'd be better off giving your time to an actual human than that trash heap.

She sounds like cancer user, why are you letting this ho' drag you down.

>gf is 6'3

Damn, son. How tall are you?

I'm on a perpetual bulk.... s-so no.

Attached: b45c4465751d9cad7d9a8a330ca5f1a3.png (706x479, 725K)

5'8

They all will

>7 inches shorter lmao
tfw 6'3 with 5'10 gf. fls gud

I'm 5'8, 175#

>has prevented me from going to the gym on a regular basis
Run you fool.

>that size difference

Attached: 1496363293290.jpg (680x383, 29K)

>your girl

Attached: 1490350651663.jpg (773x773, 90K)

Call your gf a gains goblin bros. It works, trust me.

They will reconsider their words.

yeah it's pretty great. love my leggy gf. wish i was taller so i could eat more fucking food though please kill me

>maintain a perfect diet/hormonal optimization routine
post it please

I have some bad news user...

Yes.
As I type this Im drinking my protein shake after workout and waiting for my gf to come home with pizza she bought.
I love her but ... cmon.

How about you start cooking

test

If you can't control your appetite when smoking then you have low will power and shouldn't smoke anyways
t. nigger with no discipline

Look like wrestling shoes

I'll just get a different girl

I do cook.
When she moved in with me I actually cooked more than she did.
Overall I dont have much isues with keeping the diet but she gets the pregnant-like munchies from time to time and basically guilts me into sharing some junk food.
Whatever I used to me Jow Forums NEET and now I got a gf and a job.

>5'8
>6'3
post side by side picture, can blur faces if you like

Attached: 1514490627765.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Sort of, but she does all the eating I just milk her twice a day. GOMAD

This please

will post when shes back from work

How do I into a cow gf?

Attached: 1475434046435.jpg (800x748, 555K)

good on you for dating an amazon and protecting your children fate

Attached: 7940298998_d9e9de18ae_b.jpg (1024x683, 310K)

this was me until 22yo :(

waiting...
get your laughinggirls.jpg ready boys
nah but seriously good shit keeping that amazon.

Is this you?
readhentaimanga.com/tall-plus-short-english/1/2/

YOu're my hero user, you better pull through

>girl
>mine

Attached: 3B86C6E2-BF2D-4C40-9D96-3518D2D57665.jpg (300x250, 88K)

Same here 2bh

i just broke up with mine and I couldn't be happier

Where are the pics?

Attached: 1341619055276.jpg (770x554, 77K)

user PLEASE HURRY UP
also fucks sake congrats, your sons will be happy

Update: she's now looking to move out and get her own place. I think we're all gonna make it!

My gf is similar. Met her on tinder, and she basically never fucking left. I hate that I feel love for this girl. I've tried to break up with her many times but her mental illnesses or whatever keep her coming back. I'm basically the best guy she's ever known or been with and she sees that I'm sure. She has never payed for shit and has never helped me out financially. I essentially provide her every meal and need and get INSANE guilt trips and freak outs when her wants are not catered to. I feel fucking brainwashed by this girl.she also had an abortion recently that is fucking with both of our minds a little. Help me

lets play the scenario then, what would happen if you said straight up that it isnt working, that you need a long break from her, what would she say

Literally happening right now. Decisions needing to be made about any potential future.

Moar

I'm in an argument with her now actually. She just got a new job and has to work and is blaming me essentially for the fact that we will see eachother less which I have tries to argue could be good for us since being around eachother constantly is constant fighting. I can send some current screens.

If I were to say that to her she would pretty much not accept it. She would "break up" with me and go on a huge texting tirade on how terrible of a person I am. This kind of thing kills me, it makes me feel so guilty and feel so bad for her. I can be Cold and just go along with it like "yeah, we should break up" but in the end she always ends up begging for me and saying how much she loves me and how I don't and never loved her (which I do and still do I just don't think we should be together) and that hurts me a lot to hear and I hate that.

>Get
>Out
>Now
literally tonight user. She will only become more and more intertwined in your life. Imagine telling your kids you met your wife on some shitty dating app made for college kids to have a quickie.

then break up with her and block her on your phone and all social media. it will only be good for you and probably her in the long run

I'm trying but now she's telling me the abortion that "I made her have" is giving her medical complications.

(you can't make someone do that neither of us wanted to but knew we had to only 21 years old she's slightly younger)

Attached: Screenshot_20180410-215006_Messenger.jpg (1080x3217, 688K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180410-215048_Messenger.jpg (1439x1125, 223K)

Attached: 20180410_215941.jpg (1080x2629, 699K)

Thought some of you could find this entertaining. Idk. Planning on ending, stick around for this shit show

Is she constantly drunk/drugged up because she has terrible writing skills.

On another note, she seems pretty fucking weird

>notifications for this conversation are off until tomorrow
change that to "this contact is blocked." she's trying to make you feel bad and all her spelling errors are fucking triggering me. on phone, spellcheck is a thing. on desktop, chrome - the most popular browser - puts a red squiggly under misspelled words. jesus fucking christ

>I'm trying but now she's telling me the abortion that "I made her have" is giving her medical complications

that's not a thing. my mother is a gynecologist. carrying to term, even a successful delivery, would be worse for her

tl;dr just ditch because her she's trying to manipulate your emotions

keep in mind I'm going through captcha for your ass

>her spelling a shit
THANK YOU

She has severe problems. Does anyone else think this is a little fucked?

Attached: Screenshot_20180410-220503_Messenger.jpg (1076x2699, 662K)

i did this.. feels good brehs
but the break up motivated her to get her shit together.. oh well she was 5'1

Just drop this chick and block her everywhere. She's going to be a drain on you for all the time that you're together.

She just blocked me. Lol. Yeah blocked both ways now. Not that this hasn't happened 100 times before

Attached: Screenshot_20180410-220800_Messenger.jpg (1439x2214, 525K)

>bf is 6'3 160lbs
>she can eat whole pizzas, three burgers, half my meals when we go out, drinks liters of dr pepper a day
>im cutting at 1700 and have to watch this every day

fixed that for you

WOOOOOW. That bitch is cray yo. Abort ASAP. pun intended

Attached: 45646515616156156.jpg (300x300, 25K)

kek
dude did the abortion make her retarded?

>go grocery shopping with gf
>she asks what we should get
>i say yes or no
What are you fags doing where shit food is even in the house?

How old is this chick holy shit, she was making you the problem of everything going on in her life while also saying "she loves you." She's manipulating you while twisting the framing to YOU being the reason she feels like shit constantly. She was making you the sole reason she wouldn't succeed in life. The only way someone will handle her is by being super physical with her and tearing her down constantly through fighting and arguing. That's how she thrives.

guarantee you she'll either do it tonight or Friday she'll call at alike 2am or some shit "Drunk," saying she misses you or try to start fighting with you so she KNOWS you're still so emotionally invested in her that you haven't moved on yet

This is bad dude you have to escape. I was once with a girl that would do attention shit like this and it made life a living hell. Luckily I wasn't as deep as it seems you are (I'm sorry) when I ended things. Still got hit with a ton of crying, talking shit about me to friends etc. when it happened though. Just be prepared for that

bruh she says
>dont talk to me again
what do you go and do?
she handed it to you on a silver platter

Attached: 1480476797128.jpg (500x320, 24K)

kek i had a girl do that same shit. get out now, youll be happier.

>not dating a girl with body dismorphia

Lmao I can tell that sloot is fucked in the head just from her profile picture alone

don’t even get me started on the way she is texting