How do I cope with my feelings jealousy and envy of normies and how happy they are?

How do I cope with my feelings jealousy and envy of normies and how happy they are?

Attached: 1526835004218.png (633x758, 18K)

Just accept your fate. We (robots) will never make it. Don't listen to all those who say that you can do it. No. We are cursed and nothing can change that.

Unless you are a failed normalfag.

We were all doomed from the start

they are not happy
they need to always keep appearance and subject themselves to status quo while kissing the ass of chad and stacy
You are basically free from this.

You are like a wild animal that want to be in a zoo.

Society is a zoo

This and so much of it. Only minus is the crippling mental illness that follows after the prolonged period of isolation.

Don't listen to these wastes, they'd rather feel sorry for themselves instead of trying to get out of this shit hole that we're in.

OP, it's not easy, but it's do-able. Forget the normies and focus on yourself. I used to be an obese heroin addict in community college and now I'm starting grad school at Cornell next fall. The key is to make each day count. I know that's just a stupid platitude, but hear me out. Start by just reading books or working out. It doesn't matter what it is, just go to bed every night with the knowledge that you will wake up tomorrow better than you were that day before. Start small. Don't rush it, because it takes time. You can do it, though. Just work on yourself a little bit everyday.

I am happy, I have family and close friends that I do things with. But sure "i am miserable."

Just accept none of it's meant for you and you'll stop feeling that way.
Nothing will change, but atleast you'll stop giving a fuck about seeing smiling normo's and couples.

Self improvement is a joke. You were just a failed normie, you always had the right foundation you just screwed it up. For starters, not only will I never go to to grad school I'm flunking out of my STEM undergrand because my IQ is too low to keep up, and that's just the first of my genetic shortcomings. I'm fucked, plain and simple, and no amount of "hard work" will ever change that. Fuck you and fuck your lies.

Only works if you have the right foundation from the start (brain, face, bone structure, etc).
Anyone who does the self-improvement spiel should post stats about their bodies and academic experiences to show that they actually improved from being subhuman and didn't just start exploiting their latent potential.

You must be really charming

lol with that attitude no wonder you are like this.
I was in your exact position for years, self pity solves nothing. You'll find that out one day or wake up 35 years old and realize it and snap.

Give the following info and maybe I'll believe that it's doable for me
>height
>wrist circumference
>width of shoulders
>tested IQ or GPA
>testosterone levels

Try to realize that they're living in blissful ignorance. They're unaware of so many harsh truths that we have to live through every day and instead live incredibly shallow and empty lives with very little real meaning or depth. Seeing a normie be happy is like seeing a kid or dog happy, they just don't know any better. So take comfort in the fact that you know the truth.

>dude everyone has equal potential lmao
>if you work just as hard, you'll be just as successful
>muh confidence

if you don't try you can't complain. fuck off.

cope, all of us would give up our left nuts to be as happy as a normie

No I wouldn't.
Literally all they do is work and "go out".

Eventually you just become so depressed despondent and apathetic that it doesn't bother you anymore.

If you feel that way, you are a normie. A normie like the billions before you who all felt the exact same way. Embrace your normieness and emulate others who have the things you envy. It is the surest path in getting what you want.

learn how to be your own man and aspire to be the best you that you can be.

>just be urself man haha

If this keeps you from crying yourself to sleep every night; then sure, go with that (*snerk*)