A girl smiled and was extra nice to me today. I imagined a life together

A girl smiled and was extra nice to me today. I imagined a life together.

Attached: 1496254636826.png (1206x674, 200K)

>be 19
>Relationship of 7 years (with her since middle school) ended last year because she found out how many times I cheated on her.

I’m a repugnant being so I deserve walking the earth acquiring mass.

Why would you want a teenage gf though?

>things people who never experience teenage love ask

>go with a group of fellow colleglets for a trip out of state
>everyone gets hammered and the girls start to do a fashion show for us, except none of them are wearing pants
>one of them (very cute) is talking to me all night long
>she invites me to sleep with her on a very tiny couch
>stay up for a while longer talking about stuff
>fall asleep, sort of spooning together
did she want the fuc? I think I maybe could've got it, but didn't want to go any farther because she was drunk. this was a month ago and I just texted her about school stuff. she invited me up to her room for candy. what's my next step Jow Forums?

>teens
>love
t. 30 year old guy in the gym

Ironically someone who never experienced teenage love would want a teenage girlfriend

politely refuse because it won't fit your macros

Chad what are you doing in Jow Forums?

That’s not Chad... that’s Brad.

based and thank you

I still jack off to memories of fucking my HS gf in the ass (she was 16 at the time)

unironically the same except we were 18 before we tried anal I think

How many times user?

Haha faggot.

>Just said his gf left him for cheating
>Depressed
>Chad

Fuck man sometimes I hate fit.

Keke, I'm all the way right. Better start bloatmaxxing now.

I had multiple gfs at 11/12 before puberty and high school fucked me up, does that count? They're great memories either way.

>19
>Never had gf

When will this end brahs

Probably once per week with a different chick at the end. I don’t even remember. I just know that it started in highschool when I got tall and other chicks started flirting with me. I tried to kee it monogamous at the beginning. But I failed myself. I did it once with some girl after school, and told myself it was going to be the first and last time. Before I knew I was already a sex addiction, and just like every addiction, it fucked me up. So yeah I’m pretty much a disgusting incubus by now.

Oh.

Attached: 1752B2B6-092A-4D4D-A6E1-644EB65C22B7.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Yikes, mind posting a pic of you? Just curious.

Actually it's something that someone who has experienced it would say. It isn't that big of a deal, you are all just looking for excuses to stop trying because you want to think you are "broken" and irredimable losers by some stupid and irrelevant metric like when/if did you lose your virginity.

>Meet girl in class at uni
>Always sit together
>She always waits for me after class so we can walk together
>Always sit together on bus
>Finally have the balls to ask her to get some coffee
>She enthusiastically agrees
>Cafe is closed, she suggests bar
>Go for drinks instead
>Have comfy time until other classmates coincidentally show up and sit with us
>Eventually leave together
>Part ways at train station
>Say bye
>Walk home feeling empty

I don't even know what to do to move this forward desu.
I don't feel like I'm good enough for her atm, I'm probably 5/10 and she's a very solid 7/10

Also pic very related

Attached: 1523173143746.png (1000x218, 86K)

>19
>mfw 21 and it feels like I'm 30

Lol i never got this troll, i didnt experience teeenage love yet now get laid more than my friends who did

Teenage love isn't about simply getting laid user.
Its something more, something you can't ever replicate for the rest of your life afterwards.

This hits hard for me and I don’t know what to tell you. She obviously likes you. Invite her out again and go for a kiss.

> tfw slipped by at 17
> lost emotional relationship v-card
> still a regular v though

Kissing and handholding is enough r-right?

Attached: 12331.jpg (644x781, 89K)

I had sex with a random girl in my hostel. I feel like such a normie

Had a girlfriend when I was 11/12. Last gf I had was two months ago, shy of a month together, at age 18. D-did I make it?

>still a virgin tho :(

Fucks wrong with you? Go up there, talk shit with her and if shes looking at you like she wants to fuck, then do it. Eye contact user. Use it.

Dont turn this board into r9k for fuck sake.
>ooh missed out on teenage love
who cares you fucking faggot, it is what it is, dont miss out with your twenties

>she agreed to go out with you already
you already know that she likes you buddy
>she doesn't frick on the first date
this is good, when a girl holds out on you it means she likes you A LOT, and wants to keep seeing you. she doesn't want it to be a one night stand, so she holds out on sex until the third or fourth date.
>don't feel like you're good enough for her
maybe you aren't, but clearly she feels differently. see how she acts next time you see her, unless she's super cold, she still likes you. she might act a bit awkward at first, but as long as you aren't being awkward, she'll warm up to you again. say you had a good time, and suggest doing it again sometime. don't set up a specific date though save that for later. I really think you have a good shot at a relationship user

first gf when i just turned 17 and also lost virginity at 17. we broke up but at least im not a virgin right, h-haha?

Attached: F.jpg (188x269, 9K)

Teenage love was pretty whatever. It was pretty meaningless, just like most of the things I did as a teenager.

It was fun though. She was hot.

I'm going to see her on Thursday
She seemed to really want to hang out again

She's pretty shy too which makes it hard for me to gauge how she feels. Sometimes I feel like she's even more anxious than me, which is super weird for me because I never even expected her to like me.

Get 1/2/3/4 and be 10%-12% bodyfat. You will begin feeling like you deserve a gf after aesthetics.

Working on it brah
My face still ain't great though

>be 24
>never even held hands with a girl
At this point I've given up on getting a gf.

Attached: 1506817363600.jpg (720x720, 110K)

All you need to do is "fake it till you make it".

This is what i used to do. Go chill with her at some nice park, ask her questions etc, make jokes tease a little. Then smirk at her (staring in her eyes) saying "hey, come here" while putting your arm around her then go in for a kiss. Works.

>tfw four gfs in middle school
>one had a neck kissing fetish that I didn't reciprocate
>she dumped me after some weeks
WHY FIT, teenage love was in my grasp for so long and I didn't clinch it

Get a trendy haircut, workout your neck and it'll help makeup for lacking facial features.

This is me but I'm 22

At least you have good taste in anime girls

>workout your neck
wut

I remember being kissless virgin at 18 years old and i thought "I AM UGLY, NO GIRL EVER WANTS ME I WILL BE ALONE FOREVER".

Later that year i decided to pretend being a "chad" and ended up getting a girlfriend because i faked it. It made me realize everything is perspective. Since then i've had like 7 girlfriends (24 now), it's funny how perspective changes everything.

Me too. A girl I didn't even care about until she reciprocated and then when it came time to make a move I sperged out. Partially because by then I had already fantasized about our life together and the stakes were so high I literally couldn't function. Now she forever thinks of me as a weirdo and rightly so because I failed her but more importantly I failed myself.

i've trained neck and look fat more attractive/masculine/intimidating. Also it prevents you from getting knocked out (neck absorbs the hit).

Attached: HEvGu5W.jpg (727x461, 56K)

How do you train your neck? How long until you see substantial gains?

How do I train neck? Do I have to isolate it or does it get enough of a workout from shrugs and compounds that activate my traps?

>complaining about fucking a girl every week

fucking bitch ass nigga i wish i was you so bad

I wish I could be like you, but you have to be realistic about these things. I can't even hold a conversation with someone.

24 and no gf and one unsuccessful hookup
no job semi-autistic
but I’m a good looking loser

>be 26
>live in Russia where the AoC is 16 and I get that PTP

I got my first gf at 22. Don't give up user

ITT people who think teenage love is like a coming-of-age film

unironically yes, user. teenage love isnt meant to last forever it’s just a sweet memory to build a foundation for future relationships. there’s billions of different girls out there, the chance of the first being the best is very slim

Having experienced "teenage love", I'm going to say it was 100% wasted time, I wish I did something else with it.

That's me next year lol

fuck off huh

Oh, fuck. That image. I was thinking about the same thing the moment i saw it. Fuck you, delete that shit.

College girls are pretty much broken human beans.

I had sex with a 17 y/o when i was 23, does it still counts?
To be fair she was much more experience and taught me about the pleasures of sex

>tfw I do this with guys
>Too autstic to talk to them
>Too shy to be flirty
>I come by wearing pigtails and leggings and praying to get approached instead.

Get a helmet and tape some lead weights to it. Wear it around your house and hang your head over the edge of a bed with it on. Also look up F1 driver neck training. All F1 drivers have extra thick necks since they need it to drive in high g situations

Attached: london_2423609b.jpg (620x387, 93K)

this image is fucking bullshit, lost my virginity at 16 and the girl was 17 or something, she already had like 3 boyfriends before me.

Nothing amazing about one night flings, user
The best sex is that you slowly develop with a partner you trust, love and care for eachother
Every night will feel special.

>Just curious hahaha

EVEN THIS. EVEN. THIS.
>OBvious a meme

>My lonely heart can't take it.
>Think of talking to Jow Forumsposter
>Exchanging lifts
>Meet one day
>Become cutesy fit power couple

How do I not imagine dating every person that acknowledges me?

Personally I cope with it by pretending not to care and crying myself to sleep

I was about to write an autistic response to this, but nobody ever gets it. You just need to realize how valuable you are in the social market. You could have your pick of any lonely weightlifter you encountered.
In this way I envy the gays, because people like you have no power over them

Yes anone, it is enough. Sex is nice but it's a completely different thing. Kissing and handholding and cuddling is equally as awesome or sometimes better. It's just so pure and innocent.

I was in a similar situation to yours and got to fuck some thost later and I must say it wasn't as good as just cuddling with the girl I liked.

I'm a skinnyfat ugly guy that'll never feel comfortable with his body.
I do not deserve to be loved, because I never learned to. Lifting is all I need, even if I'll never make it.
Girls come after Gains

>Partially because by then I had already fantasized about our life together and the stakes were so high I literally couldn't function.
DELETE

26 years old. Been in two relationships
First when I was 18 for a few years. This girl was "the one". We were going to get married and have kids and everything. I had this entire future built up in my mind and then it got tore down which left me a bit fucked up in regards to my view of women.

Second I was 24, it lasted all of a month. The girl (need to stop referring to her as a girl she was 28 at the time) was absolutely nuts. Nothing would have ever come of it but I was still upset it ended.
Nothing since then

>teenage love
>anything beyond 18

For me, it was 16-18. Really good times my doods, real good.

Attached: image.jpg (168x168, 35K)

For real. Anons think that teenage love was something out of a disney movies.

There were nice parts, but it was mostly awkward.

No you don't trust me bro it's not a good life

that picture is wrong
At the age of 13 girls are usually bigger than boys since they develope earlier

Girlfriends are for suckers. Do your job and move on.

i hope this is true

Attached: 1493607458982.png (598x566, 277K)

It is, but experiencing it and losing it stings like a motherfucker