How to fix this

This is after some cutting after I let my bulk get out of control. I'm also on keto and no pump so rest assured there's more muscle hidden than there appears to be. But how would I go from this mess to 10% bodyfat the fastest?

>217lbs
>6'1"

Any recommendations welcomed, I just want to be cut. I do not mind losing some muscle or doing anything super intense so long as it shreds me up

Attached: IMG_1263.jpg (750x730, 97K)

Stop keto, it kills performance in the gym

There are no miracle fixes, you'll just have to keep cutting and up your deficit, perhaps do some HIIT or some other form of cardio.Try IF, it helped my adherence a bunch since i was never hungry.

Also you bulked too hard lad

Thank you man. Yeah IF helped me lose 20lbs in the first 2 months. I know all I can really do is IF, deficit, and cardio. Maybe even a few 1 week fasts would help

Do more cardio. Like if you jog for 20mins 5x a week, go for 30-40mins
(That's a diss btw, I know you don't even do cardio)

Your skin is fucked. Even if you get shredded, you'll be sagging all over. I fell for the bulking meme myself and am in the same boat. Feelsbadman.jpg.

You'll be okay. Drop the keto meme and cut hard on a 500-700 caloric deficit but make sure you're getting plenty of protein so you don't lose all your gains. You'll look a hell of a lot better when you drop 20lbs.

Low carb (not keto) + IF (or OMAD if you really want to cut fat fast).

I don't think he's near fat enough to get sagging skin from that user..

What is OMAD?

0 milk a day

one maidens anus discharge (daily)

One meal a day

Attached: 1325701130948.gif (510x419, 118K)

Not much of a diss when I suggested cardio is something I should be doing more of before your post. Can you please add something of value here? You can manage that, right?

omg i love when guys have love handles, it's so hot.

Attached: 1523381226715s.jpg (250x243, 12K)

no the guy you're replying to, but if you're at this stage surely you know what to do. you need to go on a cut, at least -500 TDEE, add in some cardio and you should be good.

This is what I am worrying about as I try to lose weight, currently at 281lbs.

I don't know what to do, I have hypothyroidism I feel like I am screwed and will never lose weight, please help anons.

Attached: IMG_0569.jpg (2611x3113, 1.26M)

>points out the obvious problem that I came here to address
>convincing your sperged mind that it was clever
>Manlet

Intermittent fasting
1-2 day fasts
Eating a clean veg meat nuts and occasional fruit diet
drink water and black coffee

You'll make it bro.

Fair enough I did reply. Alrighty then I guess I'll actually do my cardio

Ok. Post your full routine at the gym, I'll suggest some stuff maybe.

lmao i literally look like a black version of you

is this the /only look good in shirts general/?

Attached: 20180410_145429.jpg (2080x1330, 373K)

show your tat faggot

>coffee
No

you're good looking tho, I'd go shirtless if I looked like that

He is.I regret cutting too hard from his point. The key may be to take it slow and put in a lot more effort to cleaning up what you eat

HOW DO YOU EVEN BULK THAT BAD?

Cut more

why dont you want to cut user?

Attached: IMG_0949.jpg (800x670, 115K)

Guess what it is first cunt

No im not nigga, I've cut from 280lbs of pure hambeast down to 170lbs of skelly mode in under a year and my skin was tight as fuck.

Depression, pizza, not lifting, this actually isn't the worst I was 250 when I realized I let myself go too far.

IF or OMAD.
Low carb, low fat, high protein diet
Cardio, cardio and extra cardio.

You can do it big man.

As far as cardio goes, you don’t need to do long duration if you can do HIIT while on a cut of at least 500 TDEE. I’ve always been a fan of hard and fast cuts vs long drawn out ones, but to each their own. If you do a longer cut, be sure to do a reset week for every five weeks you’re on your cut.

I only like fast and brutal cutting. It's not for immediate results or lack of patience, it's just more convienent to my life to have it over as quick as possible

weird my gains increased marketable on keto, but I was eating 3200 cal per day. Went from 85-90 inside 3 months but also dropped 5% BF in that time.

Putting it down to never having enough protein my diet until I started keto probably

As did mine, after keto flu I become superhuman.