Why does it take me a long time to build big arms

8 months into lifting and my long arms are scrawny as hell compared to my delts chest and lats. wtf

Attached: catfish.jpg (640x960, 121K)

What's your arm work been like?

Stop swinging the weights. Go lighter and work on strict form and do drop sets

Isn't that the instagram thot who wanted to rape finn wolfhard?

bumping this thread cause I have the same problem

Attached: peoples attention on fit.jpg (1222x1531, 321K)

God damn she looks like a hotter version of a girl I played CSGO with. I need to get an eastern european girl

Pull-ups are god-tier for biceps and do plenty of tricep isolations (I suggest machines)

W E I G H T E D D I P S

Are hammer curls a waste of time y/n

Attached: post to get peoples attention on fit.jpg (540x810, 100K)

>that filename
Fuckin got me, good job user

weighted dips and bb curls with full ROM and going slow in the eccentric contraction are doing wonders to my arms (also pullups and cross-body hammer curls).

it's worked every time so far lol

Attached: 1484559440261.jpg (1536x1246, 274K)

Nah I do curls and hammers right after. Hammers are godlike for forearm work. Both make your arms bigger but in different ways. Just my opinion though I'm a novice

Do a curl bro routine for a while

Don't neglect your triceps, if you have big biceps and small triceps your arms will always look small

This is a good post. Remember what your mother told you lads, if you only do bicep curls you won't be able to straighten your arms.

i have literally the opposite problem

my arms are way too fucking huge, and i never work them out

This works well, I started doing barbell rows with strict form and light weight and I slowly but surely started going up and weight and my arms started to get stronger. They still look skinny but I'm on the path to beefy arms, also dips work wonders

Feel like my shoulders are exploding doing any dips

>Baiting people into shoulder problems
nah

EZ Bar Curls and Skullcrushers. Hammer curls and cables. I literally just used these exercises to get my arms bigger.

Bro do legs and arms in the same day.
also try doing a compound lift such as close grip bench and chin ups with the Lat pull down Machine.
These compound movements will help you not have disproportionate arms once you begin isolating them.
Also whatever weight you do with your biceps also do with your triceps, you don't want to look like an alien with tumors on your arm

Attached: 1510936752510.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

lmao found the diplet

everything is scrawny on me but even 3x12-15 twice a week for curls is stalling me out. no idea how such little volume can still be too much?

in general, the smaller the muscle, the more it benefits from high volume and ~moderate weight

What is your bench press, weighted chin/pull-up, OHP, and barbell row? How many set of curls or tricep work are you doing each week? How much weight have you gained in the past 8 months?

No.

I WANT TO MARRY AND IMPREGNATE THE RIGHT ONE AAAAAAAH

Gotta retract the scapula when doing them. Also NEVER bounce at the bottom, everything needs to be strict else you'll snap your shit up