Would you class this as a successful bulk?

Would you class this as a successful bulk?

Attached: neberlearns.jpg (1794x512, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RG-d7T0COPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3-4 is perfect

Weight change?

Nigger will look like a monster when he cuts

Just stay like this you look semiretarded in pic 1

2 is the ideal male body

Based Isley

How much does he weigh now, again?

too much

fuark

seems like his shoulders just pop out an inch or two extra too, how does that happen

fuck noooo

I am a mediocrity and I love it.

Perfect example of a man who realized thots aren't worth lifting for

Attached: 6de.jpg (400x533, 29K)

Post stats.

>isley, isley, isley

6'0
103kg

240kg squat, 155kg bench, 312.5kg deadlift

I've been lifting for 10 years, maybe just a bit less.

you still post vids on your yt channel?

isley is an ugly cunt

u neber lrn mane

You can't be fucking serious. That's a meh squat and shit bench for someone who has been lifting for 10 fucking years and is obese on the BMI scale. Only the deadlift is good.

Honestly Izlee I thought you were much stronger. The only time I closely followed the whole /plg/ crap was like 3 years or so ago, when you and the Mong were at eachother and Sparrow wasn't in a depression or so. I clearly recall you being much stronger than that.

You also look much heavier than 100 kg.

what are your lifts? you sound like one of those cunts that has lifted for less than 2 years and assumes his noob gains go on forever

I am fucking DYEL as fuck. This doesn't make Izlee better. 150 fucking kilograms is like 3pl8 and some change.

what are you gonna do?

reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=RG-d7T0COPs

What happened to him?

>103kg
>155kg bench
>I've been lifting for 10 years

this is actually pathetic when you relize that he is competing and using this meme bench from with ultra wide grip and exorcist arching

Attached: 1502562316001.png (557x479, 520K)

Some people just have poor leverages for certain lifts

long arms are good for deadlift but give you a terrible bench

>I clearly recall you being much stronger than that
Must have me confused with someone else.

There are many better lifters than me, I've met a lot of them too. It just comes down to talent in the end honestly. But I enjoy it anyway.

I stopped going to /plg/ when I outlifted 99% of them without even trying to do powerlifting

3 plates and some change is a serious bench you dipshit

Who was the strongest guy there? Bodorio? Norsefat?

10 fucking years nigger.

>10 fucking years
So in your opinion, what is a respectable bench? You seem to believe that people add half a plate each year and therefore he should be benching 5 plates after 10 years

Some people do

Bodorio, considerably so.

A DYEL making fun of a 3 plate bench is fucking pathetic

3pl8 is already respectable on its own, it is just not for someone who has been lifting on his own. I expected it to be close to 4pl8. Guy can pull 7 fucking pl8s, come on.

>NONE OF THE GIRLS ACTUALLY TOUCHING/FEELING ON HIM
BETA KEK WHITES CANT GET GIRLS

kek, how did you do it?

>who has been lifting on his own.

who has been lifting for a fucking decade.* Dunno what happened here, sorry for being a brainlet.

Attached: 1506057132790.png (215x257, 92K)

Lmaoooooooo you just let yourself go is what you did

you can lift for a million years natty and you will most likely only add like 100lb to your big 3 total you had after your 3rd year of serious lifting you retarded nigger

literally stop posting please

Motherfucker, most people don't even bench 2pl8, as a matter of fact some people can hardly even bench 1pl8.

Okay, fine. In the event you haven't stopped lifting in ten years, which you probably will since your expectations are so out of whack, please come back here and tell me what you bench.

fit shows its autsitically unrealistic high perfectionist tendencies yet again.
baka lads

how do you deal with this toxicity Isley?

I thought your best comp bench was 147.5kg :^)

look, if you don't have the leverages you will begin to stall quickly no matter how long you lift. Protip: Not only bodybuilding gains begin to stall after ~2 years when you leave noob gains mode and you're nearing your natty maxes (though you can get out more of powerlifting as a natty, but still).
A dyel making fun of somebody benching 150 kg is kekworthy, especially considering he'll never get near it and probably quit as soon as the noob gains are over. I've seen it happen too many times, these people get on a high horse during noob gains phase and crash hard afterwards. Like that 6'3" guy that's currently shitting up CBTs and hasn't made progress past his 6 months lifting phase

Difficult to say. Nothing anyone says here really bothers me because... it doesn't. If it did, I wouldn't still be here.

Hush or I'll give me equipped comp numbers that are just bad enough that they could be raw.

HGH or he isn't a shoulderlet?

>If it did, I wouldn't still be here
I think that pple who come here because of /owg/ or /plg/ focus on less toxic things (strength, sports, etc.) meaning their head is probably more right. Most of the pple here just want to hit their bi's and tri's so everybody would "accept" them and they didn't end up killing themselves.

At some point you realize that the sad pple here just try to bring everyone down with them

>meaning their head is probably more right
kek. nah. Powerlifters are usually bullied losers who pretend they don't care about them eggs

This may be your experience. I'd still bet that the general consensus is that "bodybuilders" are more toxic than powerlifters. Ask your mom.

>340 poon bist binch
absolutely disgraceful izlee

Attached: D9AEA0D4-ABC6-4570-9323-7CA74C48EF0D.jpg (403x395, 29K)

Where is supermang

I would just call you fat because you're fat, there's no excuse for it.

How long it took you to progress from 200ish to 300kg deadlift

I got 200now >sumo and im 1.5year in altough my programming and eating is sub optimal af

2 is the best. You just look fat now.

People so mean here. I don't know how u post your self consistently, Isley. Sometimes people legit ruin my whole day on CBTs.

Attached: 1520924182947.png (1280x703, 1.35M)

Its only the masslets who are mean to make for their lack of willpower.

not him but literally do the big 3 with accessories and eat. people can get very far without any special secret programs/plans and shit.

That's what I tell myself but the feel is real.

lmao why would he take it seriously, the one faggot that criticized him admitted himself that he's a dyel fuck
seriously if you pull above 300 kay gees or bench close to 3.5pl8 you shouldn't be that worried about some skelly on Jow Forums giving you shit

absolute unit

I was more referring to the people saying he's "fat" and "ugly".

If you want to look like a fat fuck. Who the fuck looks like pic 2 and says "I know, I'll sacrifice all my aesthetics so I can be a tub of butter." Kys

Attached: 1523275771741.jpg (1018x728, 359K)

it's when you reach pic 2 mode that you realize lifting for aesthetics is inferior to lifting for your buddies at /plg/

On god that's what he did. Turn into fat fuck and call it a bulk

Attached: 1523228182214.gif (245x280, 976K)

Powerlifting is good until you're at 1/2/3/4 After that, you're strong enough to reach your best fat free mass index and have chiseled abs. Isn't that what making it is? You started lifting cause you were a skinny faggot or a weak pile of dough. Is the goal to be a strong pile of dough?

Attached: download.jpg (226x223, 9K)

an ugly swole cunt who gets bitches

I think we know who wins

Attached: 1396528411601.png (938x633, 1.39M)

People have different goals, some want to be aesthetic as fuck others want to be strong as fuck, it's hard to be both natty

not everyone is a faggot user

Tbh, Isley's strength increase going up through the weight classes didn't keep pace with his gut increase.

What about that frog guy, wasn't he supposed to be like god gifted

Also are you on gear and what's the natty/juicer ratio in /plg/ look like

You seem level headed and secure. Not sure why you hang out on Jow Forums. You're far too well adjusted. I'm serious

Attached: catlift.png (837x409, 782K)

isley isley isley... you never learn man

Isley is just cultivating mass

>gaining more than 10 (ten) kg (kilograms) for a 7.5 (seven-point-five) kg (kilogram) competition bench PR
ABSOLUTE STATE