Guys can someone please tell me what is wrong with my twink ass wrist...

Guys can someone please tell me what is wrong with my twink ass wrist? It's been like this for probably 3 years or so it hard like a bone so I doubt it's a cyst, It's painful to do Push ups and shit

Attached: IMG_20180410_202806.jpg (3264x1559, 837K)

Another pic

Attached: IMG_20180410_202740.jpg (1709x1995, 485K)

That's your fucking bone you idiot.

you‘re growing your first ball
it‘s from the elevated testosterone you experience due to push ups

Lmao fck u
Are you saying this is normal

Attached: IMG_20180410_211940.jpg (2376x1574, 605K)

It’s a cyst. My brother had on one his arm.
Lay your arm on a table and have someone hit it as hard as they can with a book. It’ll hurt like hell but it’ll go away

go to a doctor you idiot

It's a Ganglion cyst. Sometimes called Bible cyst because it can be popped by hitting it hard with a book. You can pop it, which will hurt, ir get it drained by a doctor.

>this
post pics op

Attached: 1500949959522.jpg (291x176, 19K)

Looks very similar to a ganglion cyst. I'm assuming it's somewhat hard and pain free. They are basically a benign weakening in the sheath which houses the tendon. Sometimes this can weaken and some synovial fluid (tendon and joint lubricant) can balloon out. Striking it with a blunt object (like a book) is reasonably safe and disperses the fluid. Your doctor can drain it for you but to be honest you are better of saving time and just whacking it yourself. I doubt you will hurt yourself or damage your hand unless your some brainlet retard.

>someone hit it as hard as they can
This is retarded. You just need to hit it hard enough. Not as hard as you can.

don't listen to u have big cancer. seek enema immediately

Don’t do this you will get infection

Yeah so if you have someone hit it and you tell them “only hit it the right amount” they’re gonna know exactly wtf you’re talking about.
Just tell them to hit it as hard as they can so you don’t risk them not hitting it hard enough to make it go away

ganglion cyst indeed.
i've had mine for 3 years on my wrist...
tried popping it and also had it drained by doc once,.. it just came back...

Had one in the same place once I started having gaming and had a desk that sat too high, had my buddy in our compSci class in highschool hit it with a textbook and it literally felt like water broke inside my body

had the same on similar spot, a friend hit it with a hammer while i wasnt looking, it fractured my hand but also killed the cyst

This is actually a pecan that snuck into your body via your mouth or ass.

Ifs a Bible cyst. Litteraly hit it with a hammer.

>pecan
Its an activated almond you dip shit.

ganglion cyst. I just had one a few weeks ago, but not that big. Hit it with a book fairly hard and it will disappear, but it will probably come back. Draining it will make it stay gone longer or permanently.

everything keeps mentioning hitting or draining the cyst. am i the only one who had his surgically removed?