In a group chat with friends and few people I don't know

>in a group chat with friends and few people I don't know
>argue with one of the guys I don't know constantly for several weeks
>two of us keep talking shit, never met each other
>he says he'd beat my ass in a fight
>I say we should meet and person and settle it
>he agrees

He's a 140lb DYEL but he's said he has a black belt in some type of karate, but I don't know what. I have no idea how tall he is but I know that i'm at least 30lb bigger than him. What are some tips for fighting so I don't get embarrassed?

Attached: 1pw9ta.jpg (250x236, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CG1NxfEOR8&index=4&t=20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

r u fucking 15

is it summer break already?

show up to the fight with a gun

then kill yourself you fucking mong

Take some bjj classes. Get him on the ground using your weight, high mount then smash the fuck out of his head.

Attached: 1522719713578-fit.jpg (400x266, 15K)

I'm in my 20s

Well if he is 140lbs and 6' 2" I don't think you have much to fear. I am sure your 30lbs of extra weight will help so long as it is muscle and you are not carrying a tire around.

He is probably a manlet or the definition of a lanklet. I wouldn't worry about it user.

Attached: 1495297956542.jpg (472x874, 102K)

just football tackle him and hammer fist him on the ground.

You could always come up with a honorable compromise.

Attached: Madmax2.jpg (400x261, 23K)

>140
reminder that no matter how good you are at karate, you can't beat anyone if you don't have the mass or the strength.
>140
wow, are you fighting a child?

Attached: big guy.jpg (480x360, 25K)

This

Go to an MMA gym for as many days as you can beforehand. Take him to the ground because while he probably has a McDojo blackbelt It might be hardstyle Kenpo or Shotokan Karate. In which case he would beat the fuck out of you standing.

Wrestle him to the ground and fuck his cute little boipussy in front of everyone

Attached: 1488331407603.jpg (500x377, 52K)

I would love to see you dipshits who only lift weights and act tough actually step into a gym and spar with some 135 lbs pro mma fighters. They would fucking wreck you because you don't know how to fight and you're too insecure to learn. So you just lift weights like a tard and delude yourself into thinking you'd win a fight.

Keep posting variations of this thread every few weeks I like it

Simple and easy, you weight 30lb bigger than him so all you need to do is wrestling him to win. When you see him tackle him to the ground straight away by surprise. Then make sure you get ontop so he can't get away, then proceed to punch him.

Exactly, you should learn some fighting sport while lifting weights. Personally i do wrestling.

I did a lot of martial arts before getting into mma but didn't wrestle until then. I will still freely admit that wrestling is the best base for winning a fight if you only train one discipline. Lifelong wrestlers are so fucking strong.

Wow you are a delusional autist

cope harder, back to the manlet pit you go

Lol. Underaged bate. Sage..

t. masslet

I'm 6'3" and 280 lbs. You're the one coping if you don't think those "manlets" could fucking wreck you.

>6'3" and 280 lbs

Attached: SmartSelect_20180410-115421_Chrome.jpg (753x657, 208K)

OP, nearly any boxing/MMA gym will give you 1 week of free classes. They will actually give you attention too since they want you to continue and join their gym.

You will gain a lot of experience in just 1 week of training, for free.

t. Boxer who feels confident enough to lay out any untrained street vermin

Attached: 1523327728412.png (775x651, 568K)

OP here, he's obviously not a child. But from the pictures I've seen, he's a huge lanklet.

Grapple, use your weight and momentum to throw him to the ground and choke him until he taps

You are correct. I'm just a fat, strong old man nowadays. I stopped caring much about aesthetics quite some time ago.

I took some Judo in college. Never learned anything outside basic chokes, sweeps and throws.

>Grab him
>throw on ground
>beat his ass

What are you scared of 140lb lanklet? just wrestle him down.

Actually,22 years of Krav maga. I k ow dudes and women who weight 125lbs that would drop you in less than 5 seconds you fat delusional fuck. Stop thinking because you lift weights gives you any advantage you loser.

>grab him
>throw on ground
>rip shorts off
>pound his ass raw in front of all your friends and finish on his face to assert dominance

120lb women would drop me? Lol? delusional.

This tbqh, I started lifting at 6’3, 140ish pounds and a light breeze coulda knocked me tf out

idk OP you're fucked

asking advice on how to fight...

that's like asking how to bench press 225lbs without ever bench pressing

you either practice it or you'll suck at it flinching at every strike

>someone who’s lifted weights for a few years vs someone who’s trained their whole lives to be the best at beating the shit out of another person

Yeah I’m sure that’s what he’s talking about. Definitely not some guy who goes to a karate class with a fat old instructor for a few years you fucking tiny masslet.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CG1NxfEOR8&index=4&t=20s

strength means nothing in a fight

Protip, if you're heavier just run at him while covering your balls and/or face, and drag him to the ground. Use body as shieldwall glhf

This

>muh cardio kills gains

Yes she would you autistic sperg. It would be a lesson in humility that you sorely need

Jesus Christ stop being such fucking dorks. I’m so happy I’m not part of your generation.

Yea I'm sure that is what he's talking about you delusional autist.

Unless you are actually really really good at mma, the guy weighing 50 pounds of muscle more can just rush you and can't do shit

I would say about 50% of men could rape Ronda rousey. Back to your pit, manlet

Attached: 1519214715069.jpg (415x594, 192K)

Me too. The losers on /fit are the most delusional,autistic people I have ever seen. After the psychotic chi fil-a whisper last night im pretty much convinced that the majority of the people on here deserve to be locked up. I'm sure they will be sooner or later.

Sure kid whatever you say you criminal

>Blackbelt in crossfit
>Litterally weighs 60 kilos

Lightly brush into him?

>Picking fights over arguments at this point in your life
Child

He must be lying about his height no way he's 140 at 6'2 he must be an actual holocaust survivor

i mean yeah, but this is probably some 140 pound kid who did some karate chops in his back yard
op you're an underage retard, you're gonna get fucked if you go against an actual black belt, but you could do some shadow boxing, heavy bag work and spar with friends in what little time you have. also bring friends, he will too

Youre like 60lbs overweight, retard

>22 years of your money being stolen for meme technique
nice, post some videos of your classes

>I started lifting at 6’3

Okay and what are you lifting at now?

Attached: 1327347550664.jpg (531x559, 44K)

years of your money being stolen for meme technique
You know nothing,as expected from the weak fags on this board. Go sit down little man

lmao just fucking knock him out retard he's probably bluffing anyway. Just keep your guard up.

7'4