How many anons here are narcissistic tools that have to wear the tightest fitting clothes to the gym just so others can...

How many anons here are narcissistic tools that have to wear the tightest fitting clothes to the gym just so others can see how Jow Forums they are?

Attached: 1522556026210.jpg (890x890, 98K)

lmaoa @ dyels wearing clothes to the gym haha fucking incels i need a gf man

What?

I wear loose clothes in the gym and tight clothes in daily life

Not me
t. Hoodie masterrace

I wear stringers so I can see the striations of my muscles as I perform lifts

Same, idky, but 90% of the Jow Forums dudes at my gym have to wear the tightest possible short shorts and a barely there wife beater. To me, they're no different than the women who go just for attention

Isn't pic related Lauren Southern's sister?

i work hard for my body and want to show it off.

why do you care what others wear? jealousy is usually the reason. just get comfortable in your own body, it's way easier than hating on strangers.

I'll explain since you're an autistic retard. He was making a joke, laughing at people who wear clothes at all. Then he made a self deprecating follow up by saying he needs a girlfriend.

Yeah, not a Jow Forums tard by the way

>Not understanding 1 joke makes me autistic.
How's your job pumping gas or cutting sheet metal?

I am though and I feel offended

Well girls who wear tights in public are whores imo. Who the fuck wears sexually provocative clothes when they go out in public?

>inb4 'ur the perv for thinking it's sexual' or 'i don't wear it for you!'

This pretty much
I can understand if someone might prefer to workout with a tanktop instead of a t-shirt, but all means if you do, get something like picrelated.
Not some fucking tiny-ass tanktop that shows your nipples and that has a fucking cringy fitness slogan on it

Attached: 81nxI0pFqqL._UX342_.jpg (342x445, 18K)

You sound like a woman and a faggot

My office job is quite comfy thank you. Though you're an even bigger fucking autist for making fun of blue collar workers.

>'y-you're a meathead!! probably dumb!! I swear im supperior!!'

long loose shorts interfere with my knees while squating and deadlifting. long loose shirts are irritating when doing olympic lifts. sleeves interfere with elbows and shoulders. what meme lifts are you doing where you are comfortable going all out in loose clothes?

Not me. My attire is nondescript shorts and a white undershirt.

Attached: facey face.jpg (600x673, 53K)

Not him, but why did you get so triggered by user simply asking what the other meant? You come off as a superior autist or internet tough guy

Very nice

i wear douchey frat tanks and basketball shorts and sometimes a compression shirt and/or joggers.
i know it looks stupid but those are the only athletic type gear i had when i started lifting and i don’t wanna spend money on superficial shit like that

I've gotten bigger so now a few have become pretty tight but the girls like it so why should I care what a basket-weaving forum says?

Because his "what?" post came off as condescending. You know how sometimes there will be a group of friends, and one guy will make a joke, and then before anyone can react there's a douchebag who aggressively raises an eyebrow and disgustingly says "what?" as to imply the other guy is an idiot? That's what I thought he was doing. So I stuck up for the other user.

I wear tight shorts so my fingers don't catch on them while I deadlift and so I doubt test another set of shorts.

DYELs can judge all they want, doesn't matter to me

Attached: 6pl8.webm (406x720, 2.8M)

What?

>doubt test
Don't tear*

What exercise is that?

Strict curl or lateral raise depending on who you ask

I exclusively do only strict curl and lateral raise, women can only see frame in the dark, and biceps in the bar, so whats the point of working any other muscles?

They see traps, butt, and a thick neck, thick back, too. Hamstrings and quads will show if you're wearing properly fitted pants.

Oh yeah but if you make sure to be constantly facing every attractive woman, then they'll be none the wiser. If she asks about why my traps are so small, I'll just tell her that traps are actually soft bones, and thus totally genetic.

I wear loose shirts for daily life but work demands I wear clothes that fit me and those are tight at times and I don’t like it.

Attached: 80303C79-1686-464C-AA2E-76D742270265.jpg (740x1024, 131K)

Would you ever sell your used shorts? Asking for a friend haha.

I wear tight shorts rolled up to show off my massive quads

I wear loose clothes in the gym so my love handles don't show as much. I can't seem to get rid of those things without cutting much further than I want to.

but then how will I show off my huge hairy back and chest to the dyels and normies.

You're a big guy

hookgrip it you fucking homo

I wear workout clothes to workout, there not the tightest but they are not loose.
Try focusing on yourself instead.

next time film with your camera positioned behind you, for scientific purposes of course, need to check the depth and angles

>t. fatty

All those kilos and yet you look like shit.

Who hurt you user?

My hook grip is just fine, giving my thumbs a break

You fucking homo

Yoga pants =/= tights.

Loose clothing is god-tier comfy. I don't want to walk around like a stuffed ham

>How many anons here are narcissistic tools
I touch my pecs and abs at least twice every hour or so. I can't help it

Attached: squiddance.gif (450x337, 270K)

Fuck god damn fuck shit pic related looks near identical to this one girl I had a major chance with back in highschool but I went full autismo overdrive and fucked everything up. Still haunts me to this day.

this chick is so fine

you better delete this post right now

I do, getting mires and bro nods boosts my power.

your dyel skinny body does not indicate that you're working out at all, thats the problem

who is this jizzard wizard

Nvm I found her

Attached: jess_southern10.jpg (951x1329, 816K)