How do you cope with the fact that most of the world has now become the weimar republic?

How do you cope with the fact that most of the world has now become the weimar republic?

Attached: 6543EE04-B421-49DE-B3AE-BFE04EE17E24.jpg (720x960, 144K)

I'm surprised BBC isn't on that list.

disappointed*

Fuck merpeople.

Why should I cope with great times ahead?

it is difficult to mourn the loss of your ability to delay gratification

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL dick and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

Attached: download.jpg (3484x2220, 2.04M)

>tfw mutt American but blessed with glorious Bavarian Cock and genes

The family tale is he fought with Napoleon and marched with him to Russia. He was a big supporter of the revolutions in the 40s and fled to America to avoid execution.

By knowing what comes after the end of the Weimar era.

Attached: 1519376407466.png (1217x811, 1.26M)

Get over it and just try to preservere idk. Just take what you want without being a terrible person

this is a bit like how manlets invented the word "lanklet"

What revolutions?

t. nigger

>we be fucking your women n shieeet

Attached: BAVARIAN'D.png (762x584, 398K)

Bolshevik revolutions. He didn’t know that his grandfather was used as a pawn to undermine the holy roman empire

One of this "tick a list" bitches came up to me at a club and came up close, and me being an autist I assumed she wanted to ask me something so I moved in closer. Then she stuck her tounge in my mouth, which shocked me so I just fucking stood there for like ten seconds wondering what the fuck is happening while she kept kissing me. Which would maybe have been fine except I was at the club with my girlfriend a bunch of her friends who all saw me basically make out with a drunken thot. Boy, that did not go over well...

Maybe she was hungry and wanted to regurgitate your food?

It's what I want.

Also untrue. I wish it was the weimar republic. It's just whiners cherry-picking shit to get angry about, ignoring everything else that's still the same as it has always been.

I can't. I'm already thinking about marrying a friend of mine because I know she's only had one dick in her life.

we ARE weimar now user

Attached: naked_attractio_pay_by_with_your_fees.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

>niggerfuckingagermanmanonthebalconywhilebothwatchacommunistriotunfoldbelow.webm

Attached: 1523288557896.jpg (2048x1152, 121K)

Britain being shit is it's own thing.
And it's a bad example for this thinly veiled Jow Forums thread.
White Britons are equally responsible for Britain being a cultural cesspool, if not completely responsible. Anglophiles are the biggest brainlets.
>t. America and the rest of Europe.

>t. America and the rest of Europe
Read: An amerimutt

Soon brother

Attached: p.png (837x647, 18K)

America introduced this degeneracy. america has always been a degenerate cesspool, ever since the nations foundation. gtfo amerimutt

Attached: amerimuttts.jpg (640x590, 25K)

War, millions of death and shitty economic ?

I don't associate with people like that so while I see it advertised online I don't really see it in real life. Its like divorce, I don't know anyone like that.

What the fuck did I just watch?!

Most empires go through a rise and then degeneration, America skipped straight to degeneration

Attached: 56%.gif (411x488, 664K)

British television

Attached: bbc propaganda.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

To be fair, its not like we don't constantly talk about niggers on here.

Attached: englando class.webm (640x480, 1.74M)