State of this board, 2018:

State of this board, 2018:

>that guy who posts in fitness threads while not lifting at least 1/2/3/4

Seriously, stop. You have no reason or excuse to give any advice in fitness threads unless you actually fucking lift. Don't say straps are for pussies, don't say workouts last less than 1 hour, don't say >sumo, don't say "eat more", dont say strength = size, don't say add volume, don't say anything if your lifts are fucking shit. I'm literally asking for you to lift for AT LEAST 6-8 months before posting in fitness content. If you have been lifting for over 1 year and still can't lift 1/2/3/4:

DONT EVER POST, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOURE DOING AND ARE IN NO POSITION TO GIVE ADVICE, YOU LITERALLY NEED ADVICE, NOT GIVE IT

Attached: IMG_8949.jpg (3264x2448, 706K)

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com/
imagefap.com/photo/777652489/#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't even know what the 1/2/3/4 is

Compare powerlifters to bodybuilders and you'll understand why most good-looking people don't lift 1/2/3/4.

the worst are the people who literally don't even lift but recommend keto as cutting diet for people who do

people who think an average person can make substantial natty gains after 2nd/3rd year are the second worst

>he actually believes you can go from dyel to 1/2/3/4 in 6-8 months natty
leave

I used to be 1/2/3/3.8 then i stopped lifting cause girls are gain goblins.
1plate overheadpress, 2 plate bench, 3 plate squat, 4 plate deadlift

1 plate = 1 plate each side of barbell

stop whining

I don't even lift desu senpai. My fitness is 40 pushups twice a week.

Attached: 170329C.jpg (3264x2448, 753K)

Literally no. Yes, hypertrophy work is different from CNS work, but to actually produce enough hypertrophy to not be a dyel you need a strength base. You're not looking good from benching 135 3x10. 195 3x10, yes, but that is very much capable of a 2 plate bench

1/2/3/4 isn't SHIT regarding strength, and even lifting to look good you need to do 1/2/3/4 for HIGH REPS

nope, 1/2/3/4 is a shit gauging of size, especially since strength=size only applies past 2/3.5/5/6 really due to earlier CNS adaptation making it possible for dyels to lift respectable amounts.

I'd say a limit of having atleast 16" arms at 10% bodyfat is more realistic to keep the dyels and GDEs away

sauce me please friends

I've seen people bench 150kg who look like they've lifted for a year.
Doing only strength will make you look like a DYEL.
Volume > Weight in terms of bodybuilding.

I've done it, either my genetics are godly or I just don't put my thumb up my ass at the gym. I do reps of 1/2/3 almost every session, something SS faggots don't have the dedication to do. You WONT hit 1/2/3/4 fast if you don't maximize CNS development with regular heavy singles, doubles, and triples

>1/2/3/4 isn't shit regarding strength
true, there's twinks that can get far beyond that while staying low bodyweight low muscle mass
>lifting to look good you need to do 1/2/3/4 for high reps
wrong, there's ways to get decent amounts of muscle mass while staying far below 1/2/3/4

1/2/3/4
Manlet will look like good
Lanklet will look dyel
2/3/4/5
Lanklet will look good
Manlet will look like a freak

3/4/5/6
Lanklet look like a freak
Manlet look like a monster.

this is just cruel

i could post the entire set of her pics on a nsfw board, i have them

Just drop a link

You should head over to /s/ and drop 'em in a pussy thread or make one

>using absolute measures without regard to height or weight
You're not any better OP. You also forgot to mention the severe lack of actual documented knowledge as opposed to the extremely widespread broscience.

make one for me on /b/ or something i cant be asked

could dump them on an imgur album or something and you'd be a golden little boy. i only thought the op pic existed of her

I'm not concerned with aesthetics, if somebody can lift 1/2/3/4 they have the the technical and nutritional knowledge to contribute to meaningful fitness discussion. Everybody has different goals, which is understandable, I won't take away from an Olympic lifter because he looks dyel. In the same vein, both strength AND aesthetics require 1/2/3/4, so I'd say it's an appropriate barrier to entry. Obviously if somebody doesn't lift they can still contribute if they play a sport or run track or something, but even then they should at least know their field before contributing

The dude who benches 175 after a year of lifting and claims I'm "estatting" or "not natural" when I was repping 225 at 8 months (180 lb bw) is the problem

/b/ is fucking trash

Just make it on /s/

lazy cunts

Based

thanks buddy

fighting guys always fighting! if you from fit reply this fighting guys with: good fighting guys!
or you will lose allllll you gains!!

Attached: Sylvanas_vs_Anduin_Capital_City_BfA.jpg (1648x1030, 417K)

im sure there were more but thats all i had. np

good fighting guys!

Gotta get those cum gains

Don't forget to swallow for those stem cell gains

how much kg is a plate in us

20kg a plate

im a manlet, you cant just say a manlet should be able to lift 1/2/3/4 after a year of training

its 1x bodyweight bench
2x bw squats
3x bw curls
4x bw deads

theres an album with like 150+ pictures of her doing that but we all have to make it im not posting shit

Not worth it guys, trust me. Just found the set with a simple reverse image search. Her pussy is uggo, just a flattering pic.

Rookie, this multiplier heavily favors manlets and skeles

fag

Just actually read your post and loled

dude come on bro I'm trying to go /nofap/

good fighting guys!

Don't worry your fake crossfit plates make it look like you've hit 1/2/3/4.

>being mad
Hehe

Attached: 425.webm (540x960, 2.32M)

what if im 1/3/3/3

repost pls

go for the 3plate ohp for square mode

>State of this board, 2018:
>
>>that guy who posts in fitness threads while not lifting at least 1/2/3/4
>
>Seriously, stop. You have no reason or excuse to give any advice in fitness threads unless you actually fucking lift. Don't say straps are for pussies, don't say workouts last less than 1 hour, don't say >sumo, don't say "eat more", dont say strength = size, don't say add volume, don't say anything if your lifts are fucking shit. I'm literally asking for you to lift for AT LEAST 6-8 months before posting in fitness content. If you have been lifting for over 1 year and still can't lift 1/2/3/4:
>
>DONT EVER POST, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOURE DOING AND ARE IN NO POSITION TO GIVE ADVICE, YOU LITERALLY NEED ADVICE, NOT GIVE IT
Just mirin the image to get some boost for my next set

No you haven't.

I weight about 160lbs, my stats are

0.5/1/2/2

I have a low bf% too, i look really shredded but I don't know how the fuck to gain strength. My squat seems to be the only thing that progresses, i don't dead lift anymore cause it gave me some back issues.

good fighting guys!

Which lift should my rows be on par with? OHP?

Moar pics like this.

>Which lift should my rows be on par with?
symmetricstrength.com/
>OHP
lol. no

Your bench, maybe a little more.

This was me a few months ago. Track everything you eat, make sure you have at least 500 calories above maintenance and .8g protein per lb body weight.

this stupid shit form is why people tear their bicep.

>Dropping the weight
Lol. Okay half rep Harry

i'lll try my best, thanks man. I'm seeing a lot of talk about training for strength vs aesthetics but idk if i'm doing either.

I work out three times a week and each workout is the same.

5x8 bench
5x8 ohp
5x8 rows or pullups
3x5 squats
sometimes i'll add core work or curls as well. Any thoughts?

you are doing a shit in between of strength and aesthetics which is prob why you aren't gaining either. just do ss

congrats on hitting 1/2/3/4 today OP

who is this bitch?

thanks it just took me 7 months

imagine, 7 months and i already lift more than 82% of this board, whoa...

Don't listen to this guy, he doesn't know what he's talking about. 1 plate is just a single plate, so a 3 plate squat would be 2 on the left side and 1 on the right (or vice versa if you're left handed. Yes, the extra weight goes on your non-dominant side). You won't have any respect in your gym if you can't squat at least that.

What is cns?

good fighting guys!

Central nervous system, it is part of the "noob gains", in my understanding it is your nerves getting more used to doing the exercise and using your muscles more fully, effectively etc

Your routine is terrible. I've been there too. Google a good routine and stick to it until you know enough to modify it. I recommend 5x5. Google 5x5 stronglifts.

It doesn't count if you start as 300 lb fat ass

Yeah Dorian Yates was so weak

He said in US. In the US, a plate is 45 pounds. In Europe, a plate is 20 kilograms. Close but not exactly the same. A bar weighs the same as a plate.
1pl8=135lb
2pl8=225lb
3pl8=315lb
4pl8=405lb

Don't as in can't for 1rm, or as in don't for reps?

I won't post advice but I sure as hell will shitpost :^)

Attached: 1481943287031.jpg (489x426, 30K)

I mean isn’t it more impressive to bench 3 plates instead of squatting three I’ve never understood how people come to the conclusion that 2 plate bench is enough? Are you benching 2 plates of 50 kg on either side? I blame the American imperial system for making this so odd

i'm 95/165/225/180 been lifting almost 7 months am i gonna make it

good fighting guys!

i lift 5pl4 3/6/2/7/5 natty PPL dyel GOAT bw GOMAD mode AMA

My stats after 1 month in the gym and 6 months calisthenics

when am I realistically gonna see 3 pl8 squat and 4pl8 deadlift? Got the 1/2 in a month

Attached: 1523375205401.jpg (3095x1176, 373K)

Obviously 3pl8 bench is harder than 3pl8 squat.. hence why people expect to hit 2pl8 bench around the same time as 3pl8 squat. Are you fucking stupid? And no it doesn't mean 50kg on each side, it means 45lb bar with 2 45lb plates per side or 20kg bar with 2 20kg plates per side depending on if you are somewhere that uses Imperial or Metric measurements. Stop being a fucking idiot and think before you post.

I just don't remember when Jow Forums got so faggoty

How are you tracking that?

symmetric strength

Thank you

I've reached 1/2/3/4.
You're right, people that don't lift shouldn't give lifting advice but telling anyone u can reach 1/2/3/4 in just a few months is bullshit.
It isn't that strong when taken into perspective but if you're dyel, you're not getting there that fast just "working hard". It's consistent focus on form and finding the right program. And if you were in any athletics like football, you're definitely estatting because you're not considering how long u did that as apart of your lifting history.

What does 1/2/3/4 mean? I assume 45 lb plates, but what is 1/2/3/4? Like is it overhead/bench/squat/deadlift?

Nevermind, I found out. I guess I'm in the clear.

>1/2/3/4
This is not a goal this is a meme.
The fact that you don't know 1/2/3/4 is a meme actually shows you need some advice

I reached 1/2 in less than 7 months of serious training and only 1 month of actual weight training
never did football or shit like that

still a bit far from 3/4 though

weight? is everybody here not a manlet?

im 380 wilks on gear and i dont even have 1/2/3/4 for reps

Stop posting

imagefap.com/photo/777652489/#1

A person doing 1/2/3/4 is GREATLY dependant on the Height/Weight of that person.
For example,
A short average weight person would take 3+ years to hit 1/2/3/4,
A tall overweight person would take less than 2 years to hit 1/2/3/4

For me personally, 5'7, I'd aim for around 75kg bodyweight, meaning it'll take me over 2.5 years of dedicated training to hit 1/2/3/4.

> If you have been lifting for over 1 year and still can't lift 1/2/3/4
Just proves that even you don't know what the hell you're talking about, hitting 180kg deadlift isn't something a regular person can realistically achieve in 1 year.

Just got here, not sure if you're just trying to start shit or what... but come on dude... 2-3 years to hit these numbers?

You have got to be trolling - from starting with the bar, you can hit these within 6-9 months without even paying attention to diet until around .5/1.5/2/3

Fuck off.

If you mean 1rm i agree with you. For reps, no.

nonsense, i hit my first 405 yesterday and ive only been lifting a year and a half and i know guys that have gotten it faster then me. I'm also 5'5" 168lb.

i forgot to add that, they also call you a "fatass", 6' 180 lb when I hit them. Take your shit genetics elsewhere

she has the same face the youtube shooter had.

>only the people who are qualified to give advice are allowed to post ever
>board dies because it's just a bunch of self aggrandized gym gurus waiting for someone to ask for advice
Also you do realize that fitness is a broader topic than lifting, right? There are other things that are discussed on this board, even if it's mostly just moving heavy things.

>For me personally, 5'7, I'd aim for around 75kg bodyweight, meaning it'll take me over 2.5 years of dedicated training to hit 1/2/3/4.

lmao shut the fuck up faggot, it doesn't take 2 years to reach a 135 OHP, 225 bench, 315 squat, and 405 deadlift. Fucking kill yourself if you're not trolling