Weight loss?

19 year old femanon, 5 ft 8, 57 kilos.

Most of my fat goes right to my arms and stomach, both are much pudgier than I'd like. Also want skinny thighs and properly visible collarbones.

Should I lose weight? Also if anyone has weight loss tips/a plan to follow please reply

Attached: ew.jpg (876x493, 29K)

Post physique

Attached: 1519918961501.png (225x225, 8K)

Drink milk.

Gain weight.

Lift shit.

Show bobs n vegine

Read the sticky

Yes, you should lose weight. Sticky has info. Don’t be afraid to lift, that’s how you slim down into a person and not a sad blob.

1.Eat organic veg and meat and nuts and the occasional fruit.

2.Cook said whole foods

3.Use herbs and spices

4.Eat less food and eat less frequently

5.Sodas? They have enough calories for your body to see them as the equivalent of a full meal. Drop them. Drop anything that isn't clean water, black coffee, or tea.

6.Go for 30 minute - 1 hour long daily walks.

7. Pick up some form of resistance training and exercise. Can be yoga, can be BasicBitch Cardiobunny workout, can be Instathot big booty and thighs workout, can be swimming, can be pole dancing. As long as it's strenuous and leaves you sweating and your muscles aching slightly.

8.Learn to deal with stress.

9.No, zero calorie stuff, and "diet" foods are not allowed.

10.You'll have to deal with water retention across your cycle. So don't worry if it seems like your diet isn't working and you put on or lose random as fuck amounts of pounds. It's just your body doing it's thing. Also, your workouts will sometimes suffer because of that as well.

Last but definitely not least.
Take pictures, take measurements.
Front back side pic
Your tape measurements
Your weight

Knowing where you start will help you get where you want to go and keep you from going back to where you were.

OH, and show tits vagoo and pooper. You know...for science.

>I’m pudgier than I like
>I want visible collar bones
>should I lose weight
I think you already know the answer

>19 year old femanon
I fucking hate 2018
TITS OR GTFO

>femanon

Attached: 1522607286221.gif (413x243, 51K)

There are threads for this, plus the sticky. Saying you're a femanon without posting a timestamp makes this thread irrelevant. Any user who posts after me is going to lose his mom in her sleep tonight unless OP posts timestamp. So either post OP, or GTFO.

Attached: 1194456465797.png (538x307, 68K)

bread sucks

>”should i lose weight?”
>complaining about fat

Take ephedrine and caffeine and cut till you are almost anorexic then lean bulk to your goal.

>Should I lose weight? Also if anyone has weight loss tips/a plan to follow please reply

become prostitute

>5'8
>57kg
Nice RP thats normally not fat and who uses imperial and metric together. At least use stone next time so we can be fooled into thinking youre UK.

>I want to be skinny, but I'm fat
>should I lose weight?
Female brain at work.

I am a guy and the same height, and when I was 57kg (underweight), I had a fat belly. You underestimate the power of being skinnyfat. If you have no muscle, you look fat no matter what.

Fasting

what the fuck are you like 40% body fat or something how do you not see your collar bones

ZERO MUSCLE

Unironically great advice. Simple and to the point, nice work user. Also I second his last point, post bobs

You are perfect just the way you are. Hearing me bunny? PERFECT!

You want to date?

Build some musclemass. You'll not look good if you don't add at least some muscle, then you'll just look like a skinnier pudgy version of yourself.

Read sticky
Eat less
Lift every day

That's like a BMI of 19ish. That's not fat. You probably need to do weights or some sort of toning exercises rather than losing weight.
Get thee to a gym!

I love this simplistic stuff, too chaotic brain for sticky, read it 5 times and dont remember shit.

Can you make one for men wanting to put on muscle without too much extra fat?

1. Starting Strength

2. Gallon of milk a day

Attached: 780.png (803x688, 207K)

Go to /fasting/

the estrogen overdrive kek

pls be in london

This. /fast/ is full of good of weight loss advice.

READ
THE
FUCKING

read the fucking sticky jesus christ.

>"i want skinny thighs and collarbones but im fat should i lose weight?"
are you retarded?

How can I find before and after pics of facial aesthetics of women around OP's weight getting fit?
My gf is about that fat and I'm curious how much it will improve her face.

You weigh 125 at 5'8" how are you fat at all? If you wanna get toned and look muscular eat more and lift weights.
Otherwise STFU and post boobs. If you're looking for someone to pat your head and tell you you're pretty post physique or go to /soc and wait for someone to take your b8

Show tits