Get depressed

>Get depressed
>Want to end it all
>Start planning
>Realize I need to go to the gym
>Think about how pointless the gym is if I want to kill myself
>If I really wanted to do it, I wouldn't care about myself and wouldn't want to go
>Still want to go to the gym
>Go
>Feel a tiny bit better about myself and a little less depressed

Does lifting keep you sane?

Attached: 1509140350757.png (604x694, 77K)

You should probably try psychologist.

Attached: bee yourself.jpg (1260x1260, 344K)

Exercise is the literal best thing you can do for your brain, user. Please take care of yourself. Your post made me worried about you.

Have you tried not being depressed?

You need goals, mate. Train for a marathon or something.

Yeah. I get all smiley after a workout

have you tried giving you life to Jesus Christ. He died for your sins user, so you don’t have to bare that burden anymore, you’re free to live a glorious life in His name. Also eat less sugar

I'm a 25 year old NEET and exercise is literally the only thing that keeps me from putting a bullet in my skull

Lithuania, what is your fucking problem?

Treat depression as a function of chronic inflammation. The cliffnotes of the cliffnotes of this is that neurological inflammation triggers the default mode network to become active. This pattern of activity causes you to be highly self-critical and withdrawn from the social aspects of life in an attempt to protect against further damage from stressors.

The problem with our civilization is when it crashes with our amazing ability to predict harm in regards to self interest and project into the future. Worry about bills, tests, exams, work, traffic, 24/7 news coverage of terrorist attacks. All of it piles on top of physical stressors. But none of it ever really resolves and our brains don't a chance to go "ok, that's over, let's release the anti-inflammatory signalling"

Heat stress is actually pretty inflammatory neurologically. Subjecting yourself to periods of high heat and humidity like saunas and hot yoga will cause more inflammation. But when the physical stress is over your body counters that inflammation with a vengeance. Furthermore, the more frequently you subject yourself to this, the stronger that rebound gets.

Another neurological stressors is HIIT. Not aerobic cardio, and not something like sprinting. Specifically HIIT where it starts and stops in quick succession. Again. The more you do this the stronger the rebound

On top of these two great treatment options you can eat an anti-inflammatory diet and ensure that you're only getting your calories in a time restricted window with at least 14 hours of fasting overnight.

Fucking Greece and Italy. Good food fucking matters.

Fascinating. Any sources I should read? Are you a doctor? Not being sarcastic, genuinely curious.

Besides the fact that exercise is absolutely necessary for men (mental health). It personally helped me as well. Making progress and improving yourself is always good for your psyche, it's a literal cure for depression. Not god damn pills.

Weather too

If you're going to kill yourself OP at least kill and many filthy nonwhites as you can before you go. Don't leave us with this scourge.

>Be god
>'endure' torture for your creations
>Totally counts, even though you're a God and all.

Please. It's like being bitten by a worker and.

"Don't end your loif, bin that knoif!"

Japanese, by all metrics are more valuable humans than "whites". Get fucked.

Seeing your body as sexy in the mirror is fulfilling

>be Jesus
>live completely perfect sin free life
>love everyone
>willingly let them brutally torture you and then murder you
>willingly
His sacrifice was giving up his life on earth and taking on the full brunt of Gods wrath for himself even though we deserved it. in the Old Testament to repent for sin, they would often sacrifice their best lamb and be forgiven. Jesus was the lamb of God being sacrificed so that all sin is forgiven eternally.

Attached: 72F3C446-7595-4D41-A4E8-BBC77D54EC29.jpg (352x450, 161K)

You are scum.

DELICIOUS cope. Feed me more.

This is the only correct answer.

So you believe that the same God that created the entire universe with complete ease, with all of it's billions of galaxies and countless planets stars, is over here fucking around with bullshit petty sacrifices. How can you believe that God created the universe and at the same time believe he would give a shit about the pathetic folly of man. How the fuck does a sacrifice absolve you of sin? How the fuck does the sacrifice of Jesus absolve the child raping cannibals before him (for example)?

These religious fairy tales were written to comfort the masses and to appease the fact that they would spend a lifetime toiling for nothing by making them believe that there would be something after to reward them. How can you still believe it?

Not even being edgy. Not even saying that the universe as we know couldn't have been created by a being much more powerful than us. But to believe in Abrahamic religions and that said being would give a shit about you is just laughable. Over 20,000 children die daily from things like fucking diarrhea, clearly there is nobody watching over us.

OH MY GOD FUCK OFF FROM THIS FUCKING THREAD YOU STUPID FAGGOTS

heard from a lithuanian friend it's not unheard of for people to officially have "killed themselves" even though they got taken out by the 'mafia'/police

Heard in medschool that in some cases regular excercise works as well as antidepressants, also confirmed by my own experience

>child raping cannibals
>not even being edgy
if Jesus truly was resurrected that means that I’m right. If he wasn’t, that means that you’re right. There is evidence outside of the Bible to support the fact that he was indeed resurrected, and i would recommend taking a few minutes to look into that before reassessing your worldview. even if he isn’t God, Christianity still teaches morality and gives meaning to life for some people. you can hate us all you want but we still love you and want you to know the love of God too.

Attached: 9D2FF539-98D6-4C96-905B-40AADC9D616C.jpg (1350x1200, 732K)

I also reccomend watching “the case for Christ” on Netflix

>There is evidence outside of the Bible to support the fact that he was indeed resurrected

Attached: 1225564067985.jpg (625x351, 55K)

And religion. Catholicism and Eastern Orthodox has a tendency to really spook its followers into thinking eternal hell is a thing that people who throw their life away will get.