I was a handholdless, hugless, kissless 26 year old virgin...

I was a handholdless, hugless, kissless 26 year old virgin. I was on my way to wizardom and I genuinely saw no way of changing my fate.
Fast forward to today. I recently got back from visiting my pure, virgin, cutie gf that I met on there. Interpals changed my life. I broke the robot curse and so can you.

Attached: n4cyrpyackxg2zz2k4og_400x400.png (400x400, 108K)

bruh I can promise you no girl on interpals is a virgin or pure it is literally an international hook up site where girls look for foreign chads and sugar daddies

You will find whores, of course. But there are pure girls on there. You have to search in the countries that haven't been corrupted by feminism.

spam, advertising fuck off

HI INTER PAL MITCH
HI INTER PAL CLEM

BONK

kek, so gullible, incel types like you are the easiest to fool because you have no life experience and can't tell when a thot is lying

I was an unattractive guy working a shitty job. I had nothing of value to offer yet she called me everyday for a whole year because she genuinely enjoyed talking to me.
Why would a girl go through all that trouble for a lie?

beta male from a first world country, easy investment

What exactly is interpals? Can someone give me a quick rundown on it?

it's an international dating website

can be cool for hook ups but be aware that every girl on there is a thot/goldigger, they are lining up about a dozen other guys to meet up with, you are just another name on the list so don't get too invested

>3 hours on the phone every day for a year
>easy investment
Sure thing, friend.

you act like that means it's automatically "fake" or something, but the trade of resources for affection and children is what marriage was for a very long time. women love the men who provide for them, where those men are able to revoke their protection at any time.

that's unhealthy, you shouldn't be spending that long on the phone with someone

I don't believe in providing for women because I am not a beta male who needs to pay for love

We love each other so it's ok.
We're on different time zones, so we talk before she goes to sleep, which is my morning and vice versa.

>loving somebody you don't actually know
>wasting three hours of your day talking to this person
sort yourself out

What part of "I recently got back from visiting my pure, virgin, cutie gf that I met on there" did you not understand? I know her pretty well. We even held hands.

you don't know somebody because you visited them one time

you should really talk to your parents about this or something because you sound retarded and lacking life experience, you will end up making some very bad mistakes

I've had an account for three years and nothing has come out of it. It's difficult and a huge slog finding anyone I want to message because it's filled with immensely basic people, and no one messages me or even just looks at my profile either. If you're a loser like me it's hopeless for you.

Attached: IMG_9703.jpg (714x777, 78K)

I am traveling the world and spending time with the love of my life. You are angry on Jow Forums because someone found wholesome love. I think it is you who needs to talk to mommy and daddy.

>met one time
>love of you life
well, I guess some people have to learn the hard way

No. Don't give up. I was that loser. What kind of photos do you have? What info do you have on your profile?

Everyone looks like a model in their profile pics. No hope for an ugly robot

You are not an ugly robot to them. You are an exotic, interesting foreigner. Don't give up.

>virgin gf
So you're still a virgin?

We're both virgins. We're waiting until marriage.
She was genuinely surprised when she found out I was a virgin. She always assumed all of us foreigner were degenerate sluts.

>guys I find love of live on interpals, you can too, just try and it work
Fuck off you ESL monkey.

Attached: 1468545932468.jpg (640x640, 99K)

The reason why I don't get any messages is probably because I don't have any pictures of myself because I'm ugly and paranoid about putting photos of myself on the internet anyway, and my profile info is really long with me actually filling out each section for books, music, etc. that you like and talking about my hobbies. The reason why I haven't changed this autistic mess is that I've been hoping to find a kindred spirit by having someone who's similarly a loser stumble upon my profile, but no such luck for the past three years that I've casually used the site.

Attached: noreplies.jpg (427x461, 87K)

Luey?

>the green card strategy

So which Asian country is she from?

Why the fuck have companies started advertising on Jow Forums. First it was the Manhattan Signature thing and now this.

Just use other pen pal sites. I did and it's great.