How’re you holding up Jow Forums?

>How’re you holding up Jow Forums?

Attached: 6EE47052-3F0B-4DFC-983F-C986E8BD33DE.jpg (614x389, 57K)

First non-suicidal day in months, got my squat up to 375.

Not bad.

>tfw no gym at my school
It's hell my man.

I constantly get triggered to receive flashbacks of embarrassing memories. Most of the time it's silly things, but sometimes it's so bad I have to stop and say nasty things out loud (like "fuck my ass and call me n*gger") to override the symptom.

>had to break up with gf of three years
>I could tell she didn’t love me anymore but didn’t have the strength to end it herself
>I miss her so much bros

Attached: C6803A26-A8A4-437C-81E3-0A5113248442.jpg (600x400, 24K)

Not great, but not horrible either
Started working out again, been slacking off on it
Grades are getting better but in still procrastinating
Warding aimlessly as usual through life
Can’t even tell if I’m human or not

Attached: 1356DDF4-4873-4C8C-9CC0-D51C41730DB3.png (1280x638, 385K)

Have any of you ever "fallen" for a woman who you literally cannot have in your life? It kind of depresses me, and seems like nobody is going to be able to hold up go that expectation you set in your head. Does this just mean I'm a waifufag?

How do I deal with this, fellow Bruneian forum-dwelling wheat wagon-pulling enthusiasts?

Attached: If only you knew how bad things really were JFK.jpg (550x512, 41K)

about to start uni and move to a new city away from my parents
kinda scared ngl

About to an hero.

Face is fucked thanks to below shit-tier skin.
Never gonna make it.
Look like a troll from the fucking forest.

Doing alright with working out and my job but man I’m lonely lately. I don’t want to resort to tinder though.

D-don’t do that

everyone. you're not special. you'll learn how to deal with it when you're a bit older, son.

you’re always loved user
if by no one else, by Jesus
even I love you with all my heart

Right here. I fall in love fast and hard. It’s hard as fuck for me not to idealize girls and make them out to be perfect for me. As a result I get clingy and drive them away.

I need help bros. Ever since I graduated college my social life has disappeared. I haven’t been out with friends in almost a year. I live with my parents and work full time. I’m stacking cash but the loneliness is really getting to me. How do I meet people or find roommates to move out with? I’m in the best shape I’ve ever been and it’s going to waste, day by day by day. I can’t go on like this much longer

Attached: BCE8F0FA-DF0F-4F79-9B6F-1D5CF0478141.jpg (808x805, 187K)

Welcome to the club. This question gets asked a million times a day.

move out faggot

You don’t have any coworkers to go out with for happy hour or whatever?

Havent socialized with anyone for the past 2 weeks. I have just been going straight to school to the gym and then home. How do I do cold approach at school?

All of my coworkers are more than 10 years older than me. We don’t have much of anything in common.

Take advantage of the social outlets available to you at college. Join a club or sport.

Well, so long.

close to graduating and achieving the last few goals for this life in the next 2-3 years. Then there'll be a huge emptiness. Not sure if I should set my gf free to let her find someone to have a family with, because that's something I don't want to do.

Attached: rmtt.jpg (300x168, 6K)

lel, I do this too.

What club or sport do you recommend? My school has a rugby club that has interested me, but I have jack shit for cardio. Would joining an anime club make me look like a loser?

I've fallen in love again and it hurts because I know it's impossible

Attached: 1505931416774~01.jpg (300x375, 33K)

School and lifting/cutting goes well right now but I need to make some changes emotionally. I'm too attached to a girl in my class that I've barely spoken to. I'll set aside some time for myself and my hobbies, get a fresh start, shave my stupid hair off, visit some old friends and stuff like that.

The last years have had many ups and downs for me though. I hope those of you stuck in a bad place can push on and see better times up ahead.

haha fuck this has started happening to me as of recently. it makes me shout fuck and put my hands over my face. happens a few times a day, not every day tho just a few days a week

Tornado closed my gym. I’m miserable.

ged a home gym

Once I’m out of this apartment it’s my first investment.

Best friend told me about a girl he's planning on hooking up with.
Havent seen him in years, but i still love him.
Lifting doesn't dull the pain.

Attached: HORJZMT.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Lolfag

I've met my 10/10 woman a few years ago. I call women like this "fairies" in my head because they will always stay a dream and I cannot reach them, ever. I bask in her light but it hurts, bros.

I keep putting myself in situations that I know I'm not mentally mature enough to handle.
Everyone says it's good practice to keep trying though.
Got a cute wholesome good night message last night when I told a girl I'd talk to her later, and now that I've been shown even the smallest modicum of affection I know that I'm going to be clingy and end up drinking when I screw it up.
All I want is affection but I've been so starved of it that meaningless messages mean too much to me now

Attached: 1523206977412.jpg (1012x1324, 290K)

I am a husk
I feel no anger, no sadness, no fear, no happiness, and no love
I do not experience these things and I do not yearn for them. I have no goals, no desires, no self worth nor self loathing
I did not want to exist yet I could be bothered to exit. I observe life yet am incapable of experiencing it. The hedonistic pleasures of life do not concern me and consider praying to concepts pointless
Why am I here? I do not belong. I guess only death will answer these questions, so I will wait for it to come for me until then, and continue to dwell in this realm of reality

Attached: 9C7163C7-897E-4D00-A2F7-F6E47890A66E.gif (245x125, 995K)

>35 days sober
>35 days nofap
>35 days PC-gaming free
>all the snow has melted (Canada)
>making big gains
>day 1 of no smoking today

Feeling kinda good desu. Like really, really good :^)

Attached: 1523133821571s.jpg (249x249, 8K)

On my way to suppress my suicidal thoughts with a back work out

extremely suicidal

I've quit smoking a year ago, first of april. It changed a lot, you're gonna like it, albeit not the first weeks. Keep going bro.

> brit fag detected

Keep it up user! Youre gonna make it!

Are you me? Is this normal?

I've just finished college and I have a couple of job interviews this week
I don't want this freedom to stop
I can just go to the gym whenever I want, for as long as I want

Could be canadian.

If you weren’t human you wouldn’t be so fucking average.

its more common than u might think, mainly amongst more introverted people. i'm often a sperg lord and its like my brain punishes me for being retarded. if only it worked

Starting to feel the clock ticking at age 23. I guess it's a good thing.

Attached: 1519146049127.png (251x404, 27K)

>Cut going great
>lost 40lbs so far
>school going great

But

>25yrs old
>horribly in debt with bad credit
>live at home
>living off the gi bill

At least I still have friends but never had a gf

Attached: 1523054370264.jpg (408x473, 61K)

german actually

How did she react?

how deep in debt are we talkin here

>here
bout 25k, problem is without a job it was hard to pay back so my credit took a shit

I've been a NEET for most of my adulthood, but now I'm earning a bit of money on the side doing manual labor and I have to admit I kind of enjoy it. The pay is shit but more than enough for me so the idea of getting a job becomes more and more appealing. Feels pretty good.

I'm entering my final year of college and have hardly made any friends, still haven't had a gf since I was 16 and parents keep asking if there's any women in my life. I'm starting to think I'm just going to die alone because I refuse to date past the age of 30 something. That's probably just my depression talking but these thoughts haunt me every day.

Attached: worry.png (326x226, 140K)

Shit in my life is so tedious now that I just don't give a fuck anymore. My only priorities are going to work and the gym.
I've been pouring tons of effort into people and relationships that have done nothing but reduce my quality of life so I'm stopping that shit.

>new gf
>going really really well
>stays the night most nights
>we text all day
>can't shake the feeling that it's pointless because we're going to break up at some point anyway
>nothing severe, but feel slightly down when I think about it.

maybe, just maybe... you could try a little harder at the thing that's haunting you the most?

Attached: neil degrasse knifeson.jpg (339x235, 13K)

My parents keep asking me if I am seeing someone too. My backup plan is an arranged marriage to a rich asian girl they want me to marry. She isnt bad looking and I wont have to work the rest of my life but god damn will life be boring.

how do i try. i go along my days with class, gym and my sport, ive met a handful a girls here but none of them are anything id consider gf worthy. im starting to just accept the fact that if i do get a gf in the future it wont be in this period of my life.

the hell do you text all day about? I NEED AN ANSWER I can not maintain conversation with girls

Are you me.
>parents come to visit
>wow user you look way better, have you been working out because you found a girlfriend
>haha remember that girlfriend you had when you were young (15)
>why haven't you tried to get another one?
I'm even about to graduate and have effectively no friends in college

Attached: 1518048888977.jpg (600x600, 67K)

Neverending fight with obesity, user.

Today I noticed my boobs shrank more, usually when this happens it mesns I'm going to lose like 10 pounds in a couple weeks. It's the third time it has happened, the man boobs shrink and the weight drops a bit a while after.

Also, I hurt myself once deadlifting more than I should, so I starded from 0 again.

Now all my lifts are way above my 200 pound deadlift, I have a mental barrier everytime I try to lift even 201, I always pull with all my strength but I can't even budge it for fear of hurting my glut/leg again. I now know what I needed to fix on my form and corrected it but the fear is there, really hard to break the barrier

ive been to 4 different colleges up and down the east coast, i made 5 of my current best friends while up north and now im back down south and the only time i get to talk to them is when i play vidya with them. all my friends from highschool are graduating and i never see them either. feelsbad.

i have one real friend that i actually hang out with at my current school but i spend what little free time i have on my own because i need my alone time.

I need to train my sit ups for a fitness test but I hit my tail bone getting off the row machine. I was still strapped in when the seat slid out from under me and I hit the bar underneath pretty hard. Now it hurts my tail bone to do sit ups.

I can almost do a pull up though

not like every 3 minutes, we're both busy. We text about where we want to live, how tired I am from us not sleeping enough last night, how my run was this morning, how day is going, if we're hanging out tonight, what we want to make for dinner.
there's tons of stuff to talk about user

What the fuck, are you me?

You near Philly?

Attached: 1520550541388.jpg (560x604, 32K)

Chicago

what I can gather from your post is that your "work ethic" towards dating is the same as the dude with fuckarounditis at the gym who's not improved for years and just expects the gains to come to him, benching 225 every 2-3 weeks.
If finding a worthy gf is a real goal of yours than it has to be pursued with the same attitude and tenacity of someone who's intent on getting stronger. Make an effort to talk to women you're attracted to, go to places where women are looking for men like parties, bars, etc., make profiles on dating sites. Life won't hand you your gf. Make an effort.

Not him, but I'm in Chicago. Near where are you?

>the only time i get to talk to them is when i play vidya with them
Fug I know this feel, my old friends that I moved away from only really talk when playing vidya and I've dropped that addiction which makes it more difficult.
Don't take your local friend for granted, I wish I had one that I could spend time with and do shit we enjoy. It's much harder to make friends than I remember, so try to hold onto what you've got.

Yeah I understand that, I prefer talking to someone over a long period but not every other minute because how can you keep that up?
But of the few girls I've talked to recently this has been difficult. First one texted very sporadically, sometimes instant response, other times it'd be 24hrs after I asked a question and then nothing when I asked for a second date.
Second girl replied very fast every time and then when the conversation died down and I tried to confirm us meeting up the next day she had already made other plans because I didn't talk to her enough.
Third one right now is not a bad conversationalist but she texts back pretty fast and I don't want to just leave her hanging.
I just don't want to run out of things to talk about or waste good subjects for when(if) we meetup.

I imagine it's also much easier with someone you're already dating and are comfortable with though

Attached: 1521775966888.png (473x253, 141K)

Good and bad, my spine is healing well so I don't live wondering if I'll ever be active again but that means that now there's nothing pressing enough to distract me from my stagnant life.

Attached: 1332138148835.jpg (864x922, 148K)

Don't do this man, you have a lot to live for. Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me user.

Attached: 1231728783.jpg (248x189, 18K)

for texting new girls, don't try to learn much about them over text. Try to stick with kind of silly banter when texting, if you aren't already in a relationship with her. If it's a girl off a dating app, learn a little mixed in with mostly banter.

Fucking bad. Damnit... It'll get better in a week but this semester will still be shit, I know it. The break was too long and the injury leaves me out of gym and pretty inconvenienced for like another week. I was already behind man, I actually can't afford this. Fuck. I'll salvage whatever I can when I even get fucking motivated to even work on school. Shit.

MFW thinking of you hurting AND a frogposter?
double whammy right here

A bit mixed. Healthwise I've never been better but I'm still not at that level that IC an attractive wamen. Maybe I don't even want a girl but just want companionship and a way to validate myself as not a total failure. Grades not as good as I wanted them, nothing new here
Graduating December and hope to have a job lined up, gotten back a few replies on internship stuff so that's kinda exciting.

Overall yes but who gives a shit? You will do what you love and you will meet people along the way. Also sometimes anime clubs have a grill or two

Almost back to having my shit together. Going back to college in august, got a new gf, moved to a smaller city, but my anxiety over health problems (currently no insurance + fucked up teeth/randomly bleeding gums) is fucking me up hard. Hope I can fix shit in time before all my fucking teeth fall out and I'm just so fucking stressed over it lads

got accepted into nursing school but it looks like the hard part is doing all this paperwork lmao. It's been 2 weeks and I still haven't started it. Gotta do physical/shots/drugtest/etc etc etc. Fucking 25 pages of random shit. I hate this, why can't I just walk in and take classes

I need to get off Jow Forums. The manlet memes got to me in 2011 or 2012 and the insecurity that stems from them has ruined my life.
Worst thing is that I know that the memes are true.

At least you are basically guaranteed a job after school. Mom is a nurse and she told me how her whole class was basically just girls and it was pretty easy but you just had to put in the hours.

Stressing the fuck out about getting a job. I lost my last job pretty suddenly, and spent a bunch of time feeling sorry for myself and tanking opportunities.

I had an interview for a job I don't think I'll get. It's a business sales job that's actually quite exciting. Hoping I get it.

Attached: LOL2.jpg (1080x1086, 100K)

she was happy, she said it was for the best. she’s called me crying a couple of times since then tho, and it’s been hard to stand by what I know what is best for both of us but I didn’t cave in and take her back

I made a girl fall for the drunk me. The sober me has no interest in dating.

We have this great chemistry where we just text for hours and hours. We work together. We get along great at work. But she has no idea outside of work that every time we text I'm wasted. Each of the 3 dates we went on I was drunk. Driving there sober only to show up early and drink in my car right before seeing her. When I'm sober texting her it's dull and I don't know what to say.

What do I do? I don't want to lose her at the same time I want her to know this is who I am. She is very religious and only drank a few times. I'm 28 and been a Jow Forums alcoholic for the last 2 years.

Current plan is to just keep hiding it as best as possible till it blows up and she leaves

Attached: 1464915709565.png (800x1020, 488K)

mmhh?
germania misses you too bro

you should of stayed with her and made an attempt to better yourself

you gave up free easy sex with a girl who doesn't love you so you can try to go out and find sex with other girls who don't love you.

you sacrificed your own benefit for her emotional wellbeing and now she's going to be getting tanked by every fuck boy around instead of you

well done you cucked yourself
she's going to be getting fucked by some random cunt while you sit at home crying trying fap and maintain a boner long enough to cum

honestly all women are pretty much the same, theirs slight differences between them but not enough to really notice. Their all demotivating selfish and close minded, they'll all try to spend your money and destroy your life away from them, they all do basically the same shit just try to settle for one thats not TOO fucked up in the head and that isn't complete poison to your life

Jow Forums alcoholic is a paradox, pal
go ahead and stop drinking

pic related

I agree entirely with what you're saying, but at the same time worry about setting up a date too early then """ignoring""" a girl between then and the date. The soft banter stuff works (or it definitely did for me and seems to still be) but I worry it gets kind of overplayed or forced before you realize it.

Attached: 1515558344372.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Jow Forums alcoholic is a paradox, pal
go ahead and stop drinking

Got off my SSRIs this week so I now fully beat depression, also got a new diddy PR

Attached: 1518706030237.png (560x600, 619K)

Realize I've wasted so many years just failing school and working a shit job I hate. I'm 26 and everyone I went to high school with is starting their new careers, getting married, having kids, buying homes, and going on vacation. And all I've done is be depressed and just get in lost in life.

I still have no idea on what I want to do. I thought about working in the office/corporate world, but I'm not even sure if I want to do that anymore. I'm scared that if I do go through, I'll just end up looking like pic related.

Attached: 1420166318282.jpg (706x720, 38K)

next step JUICE
500mg test E a week for first cycle
10 weeks
probably barely need a pct

Lenny if he had never met Andrew Collura

I was exactly like you, had no qualifications or anything but decided to go back to school, now i'm at university studying software engineering and game programming, I'm 27 nearly 28
never to late to try something man

Looking like pic related as opposed to being a NEET jacking off all day being disgusting with 0 knowledge or skill?

this