Happy feels

>tfw getting braces

Going from a 3/10 to a 5/10 in two years

Attached: 22E845E4-336D-4AC5-8AE6-B2E9A1028CBE.jpg (196x250, 17K)

Good for you man.

>braces

should we tell him?

Attached: 1231728783.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Have fun losing all your gains

I'm planning getting them too user

?

they're trolling you

Good luck bud! I actually got braces my self about 3 months ago. Tbh people chat shit you can still easily pick up chics with braces. Just make sure the top ones are ceramic.

Kissing chics isn't much difference either as long as you don't go full retard and hit her teeth with your brace.

I've personally started having a lot more liquid shakes since I got them, I personally prefer Huel and extra virgin olive oil (I need about 4k cals as I'm 6ft 6).

Good luck! Before you know it they become second nature, just get a good toothbrush.

It's worth it.

Eating becomes harder though. Takes a lot longer with the braces.

>recommending fucking braces when homeboy is trying to increase his looks

man come on this dude is going to get picked on so hard lmao what the fuck yall chill out with the larping before this idiot fucks his life up..

Attached: 1522996471617.jpg (640x636, 95K)

Shut up you idiot. Temporary loss for long-term gains. OP will make it.

I have normal metal braces and the chicks on tinder dug them. I wore different flashy colorful rubber bands like blue ones which fit my eyes.
Braces or not don't matter if you're good looking.
>tfw older and probably won't look as good as I did 2 years ago with braces even after I take them off in a week

how when the last thing girls at looking at is his teeth when he said hes ugly as fuck anyway. reminds me of all the ugly nerds in high school like you who you gotta wonder why they parents even pay for the braces knowing their son wont reproduce anyway lol. whatever man go for it op do whatever dudes on an anime website think

uh oh. just remembered that I haven't worn my retainer in two weeks
:(

Wtf is wrong with you man, this is completely the opposite.

People will respect you for getting them, especially at an older age (i'm 26). Why? Because it takes fucking confidence to do it and balls. most people are too scared because of what other people think but fuck them it's about what makes you happy.

IMHO people will respect you more, unless you're like 15 or something but you will regret not getting them earlier.

This is also dumb , some people are ugly because their skeletal growth, facial hair and many other features haven't finished growing yet. Many people start ugly and then come chads

I got them when I was 19

I kind of miss it
I missed the feeling of having metal in my mouth. Made me consider getting grillz after I got them off

>this much effort to troll
Or maybe you just aren't smart enough to know how to follow an idea to it's logical conclusion.

He gets braces for a few years and has above average, straight teeth forever

or

He doesn't, always has crooked teeth, and never impresses a single human being when he smiles.

I've had braces. Trust me, it's worth it.

I'm 21, have been putting off for a few years because of money, thinking of getting them next year, is it too late and should I do it asap?

Can confirm. I mean I wasn't 'ugly' per se, there were quite a few chicks that found me cute in high school, but I certainly looked awkard as fuck. In my early 20's I matured and grown into a butifel swan.

>braces bout to be taken off
>teeth behind the fucking browridge, they might be straight but the smile looks funny from the side
What do I do? I'm pretty sure my teeth weren't this far back before braces, I even have a photo that confirms that.

never too late. you think you look goofy until you realize nobody gives a shit, and your teeth will look great in 18-24 months.

This guy is trolling. Don't let this garbage in your head. Invest the time now to look great later.

Trust me, you'll be very thankful you got them. I got mine at 18 and it helped massively with my confidence. My teeth were only slightly crooked, but I was very self-conscsious about my smile. As soon as I got them off, I realised just how thankful I was that I got them...the people who would jokingly call me "brace face" or "train tracks" suddenly shut their mouths when my teeth looked ten times better than theirs. Plus if you're over 18 barely anyone will comment on them, most will notice but understand that you're just fixing crooked teeth. Trust me, you won't regret it lad

you'll go from a 3/10 to a 3/10 bro....
its not like you're going to be smiling every second

My chin and lower jaw has been receding/getting pushed backwards while my overbite is getting more pronounced. Will braces give me face gains or just smile gains?

Fucking low-ass quality b8 m8. And if you're serious, kys retard. Good teeth are good teeth.

lol i thought this thread would die for r9k shit, gave you all a heart attack chill the out yes it was bait but OP is a liar and posting poopoo crossthreads and not replying

Hey m8, similar case here. I'm goijg to have then with an extra-metal-thing between the upper and lower brace to fix my receding jaw and then I might have to do a small surgery to de facto fix the jaw(for good) and another one for the chin. Good luck m8, we're all gonna make it.

If money is an issue go to Asia to get your braces. Its cheaper to fly there and stay for a week and get braces done and fly back.

I retarded a bit, but ,to sum up, it might give small face gains as well.

Do you know what thats called, and how do I bring it up with my ortho?