Why THE FUCK haven't you gone vegan yet?

why THE FUCK haven't you gone vegan yet?

Attached: ourgirl nasim.jpg (1529x1768, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jHuR7Ez
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tool_use_by_animals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I'm not a homosexual.

Funny story: the only vegan I've known in recent years (last 15 years or so) went from being a relatively normal guy with normal views (except veganism) to being a tranny and hyper-""""progressive"""""" (like obviously left of Bernie Sanders).

it's what she would have wanted Jow Forums

Attached: 1505477156764.png (1024x2604, 1M)

veganism is the ultimate red pill

Nasim "eat meat taste my heat" Aghdam

The same reason i havent bitten my dick off from sexual frustration.
Because then I'd be a dickless faggot like OP.

Attached: 1520717736518.jpg (480x314, 11K)

I don't think you know what red pill means.

Cause I like meat and it's good for you

i am vegan, life is good

Never again on the dance floor shall I go straight to sex. Never again on the dance floor shall I smell of poop and pee.

Don't want to

Because God lets us eat animals.

This habibi

POST MOAR NASIM PLS

Attached: 272a2aedd79d7b493bd7c9f72d024e6154ddc5e533499834447562486adc6c3a.png (1024x731, 541K)

Goal body

Attached: 1523044029489.png (893x893, 1.14M)

>hairy pits
she should kill herself

I have but I’m a soyboy femmy transwoman. Dudes, don’t be soy boys, be BLACK BEAN MEN

While I'm not gonna give up my precious, precious meat. These doctrines had some really solid points.

Attached: 1517352307488.png (600x600, 175K)

Because it's unhealthy and I don't think I'm physically capable of eating 8 pounds of tofu a day to maintain. It's actually 8 lbs I did the math. No wonder vegans are all skinny faggots they are literally starving.

Fun fact. Hitler was vegetarian towards the end of his life and was proposing to turn Germany into a nation of soy boys. Look it up.

You don't have to be an extremist to be vegan. but it helps. To either side of the spectrum.

Because humans do not need carbs to live. They're not good for you too.

Wish she didn't an hero, would have tried to visit her in prison

Attached: kill youtube praise mother.png (400x602, 329K)

Attached: nasim.webm (1280x720, 639K)

>unhealthy
>8lbs of tofu
it sounds like to have the most feeble grasp on nutrition to begin with so no wonder you wouldn't be able to make it.
how does it feel being a brianlet?

>peace sign

shot up youtube office, man that irony is too good

seems like most of the people on this board lack the nutrition knowledge to become a vegan. they'd be the most unhealthy sacks of shit because they dont know shit about what nutrients certain plants have.
case in point: "b-but b12 iron omega 3s"
im vegan and my bloodwork probably looks better than most of the brainlets on this board.

>im vegan

Attached: 1521097221365.webm (1280x720, 1.17M)

>fuck ugly hamplanets start laughing

>finally a female shooter
>doesn't get a single kill

are men vastly superior to women at EVERYTHING?

Attached: images.jpg (187x269, 7K)

>b-but b12 iron omega 3s
There are plenty of plant sources of omega 3s. But b12? You gotta take that synthetic shit.

Just got diagnosed with Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Apparantly a high protein diet of meat and fish could have caused it. So yeah now I'm thinking I should probably go vegan, and I really don't know how the fuck I'm going to stop eating meat when it's a staple of my diet.

i get a b12 fortified almond milk that has 3mcg per cup. 2 cups to get my DV. very easy.
and b12 comes from micro-organisms, so you dont need to take that synthetic b12 shit.

i just made the best god damn burger ive ever eaten today. blows in&out, smashburger and 5guys out of the water. it's 2018, the fake meat on the market is up to par with real meat. back in 2008 the fake meat was definitely shittier but these days that shit is prestine. the beyond burger patties are fucking top notch.
im eastern European so meat and dairy was such a huge part of my diet all my life, but switching to vegan wasnt that hard at all. and just a couple months in i wasnt even thinking about it anymore.
just make sure you're getting your DV vitamins, which isnt hard at all. a lot of people seem to think nutrition deficiency is a side effect of being vegan, but if you're deficient then you're just too fucking stupid to be a vegan.

fortified b12 isn't absorbed properly in the body,

time to sack up and be an adult, go buy methyl b12

side note is that when you make the transition, you're going to be taking the most massive shits of your life. my first few weeks into being a vegan i was clogging toilets, not even having the tine to get a courtesy flush in.
just straight up massive logs of shit due to the substantial increase in fiber. i could have used some of those bricks i dropped as a weapon.
it's only for the first month, then it settles down.

it's good at clogging your arteries at least

i have no problem absorbing b12. blood tests came back at just under 800pg/ml.

because I don't understand the role cholesterol plays in the body, and people offer me conflicting studies about its purpose which contradict each other

classic

I don't think she tried to kill anyone

didn't she shoot some guy and he died in the hospital or something?

discord.gg/jHuR7Ez
But I have
Cool story bro, you can be vegan and right wing like me
Red pill is the uncomfortable truth you don't want to face
Veganism is better for your health and the environment and doesn't involve the UNNECESSARY slaughter of sentient beings.
The only "argument" of carnists is "but I like meat haha suck it fag lol"
Not an argument
>I don't have to think for myself if a text written 1400 years ago about an imaginary guy in the sky with magical powers says it's ok
If God made animals to eat, why did he make them able to feel pain?
>Habibi
Stop being a Muslim
You suck at math, and tofu isn't the only vegan food
8 lbs tofu is 3700 kcal and 440 protons
You don't even need half as many protons at those calories
>No wonder vegans are all skinny faggots they are literally starving.
I'm not skinny tho

She was taken from us too soon, lads. I wasn't ready for this feel

>ywn visit your insane Persian waifu in the psych ward

no, she was the only fatality

>all tofu brands have exactly the same nutrition bruh
>see you only need 6 lbs of tofu a day!
this is why nobody takes you fucktards seriously

Fact: A well-planned vegan diet can be healthy.

Fact: A well-planned non-vegan diet can be healthy.

I am vegan. Anyone who denies the above facts is a fucking idiot or a troll. The best reason to go vegan is not health, but for ethical reasons. The environmental reasons are also very strong. It is possible to have a healthy and nutritionally complete diet either way, but a non-vegan diet directly leads to the needless abuse and slaughter of animals. Only a vegan diet can be ethical. The moral argument for it is very strong, and if you plan it out well, making sure you take a vitamin b12 supplements, and probably a vitamin d and some kind of omega 3 supplement as well, and learn about how to get all of the essential amino acids (pea and soy are both complete proteins!), then it can be just as healthy as any non-vegan diet. Again, the moral argument for it is very strong and I think it's something that everyone should think about, consider, and hopefully convert to, because there is no need for billions of animals to be needlessly slaughtered. Animal agriculture is a drain on our planet's natural resources, a major cause of pollution, and killing animals is cruel and unnecessary.

>>I did the math, being began is hard!
>Here is the math and the facts
>>Well I don't like these maths
You don't need more than 150 grams, "fucktard", and if you're eating 3500 kcal per day you can hit that protein with plain white pasta and a scoop of protein

hey, crohn's disease here (also falls under the IBD label). You're going to want to have grains be the base of your diet. Rice, beans, lentils, peas, etc. Peas and soy are a great sources of complete proteins. With IBD it will probably be hard to figure out exactly what foods work for you and what foods make you flare up. I speak from experience when I say that it may take some painful experimentation. I personally try to avoid eating too many raw vegetables and whole beans, as it tends to be a very painful experience (plus, beans have so much fiber, which makes it harder to absorb nutrients, which is not a problem for most people, but it is for me with crohn's disease). But again, everyone has different foods that trigger symptoms, so you'll have to find yours and avoid them. But yeah, grains are going to be the base of your diet. You'll definitely want a lot of vegetables and fruits too. Try to take a multivitamin. Get enough B12 and vitamin D. You'll probably have to take . Get your omega 3 (DHA and ALA). Do not fear soy. It is your friend (unless it gives you mad IBD symptoms). It does not contain estrogen. That's an urban myth. It is a complete protein. That's a fact. Also, seitan is not a great source of protein. I mean, it's basically pure protein, but the amino acid profile is garbage. Seitan is a trap. I mean, I enjoy it from time to time, but I don't count on it as being a healthy source of protein.

Because the only thing god hates more than fags like me are fags like vegans.

Attached: 1479579780188.jpg (667x670, 27K)

have you had the impossible burger patty? it's savory. It has a very distinct flavor. Idk. I wasn't really a fan at first, but now I love it. And yeah, beyond burger is good. Plus, pea protein is good. I'm a big fan of the trader joe's hi-protein veggie burger too, if you're looking for a cheaper option that packs a lot of protein. It's pea-based too, so it's a complete protein.

FPBP

>puts meat in his mouth
>is not a homosexual

Attached: 084[1].png (600x512, 298K)

I'd rather have my kid be gay than vegan

>compassion for animals and a healthy diet that doesn't destroy the environment is a bad thing

Attached: oogaboogaaa[1].jpg (800x450, 38K)

meat is retard fuel, imo

My ancestors didn't fight their way to the top of the food chain to be plant eating little bitches

How does one go obviously left of Bernie Sanders while still being able to be called """"progressive""""? I can only imagine more left than him as full SJW or communist.

Your ancestors didn't hunt on their two feet all day so that you can drive a car like a little bitch
They also died of dysentery like real men, vaccines are for numale soyboys

Attached: 1477517144717.jpg (289x292, 15K)

Jokes on you, I don't have a car and I travel by foot 90% of the time

Attached: wc2dvulwbmi01[1].jpg (717x568, 58K)

Good for you man
Is your computer the same model as the one they made in 10.000 BC too?

They didn't fight their way to the top of the food chain you retard. There wasn't some dude back in your family tree who was like "damn, gotta hit the weights so we can get to the top of the food chain".

/ourqueen/

Attached: 1488523626276.jpg (200x193, 8K)

Soooo mankind didn't evolve to become better hunters? Vegan is an old indian word meaning terrible hunter

mankind is the result of evolution. certain traits definitely allowed for better hunting, ie, large brains, biped, etc. But there was no, like, concerted effort to get to the top of the food chain. It should also be noted that humans are not exactly on top of the food chain. Large cats such as tigers and lions are known to hunt humans. At any rate, the fact that our ancestors were skilled hunters is not a good reason to kill animals or eat meat, especially when we know that a well-planned vegan diet can be just as healthy as any well-planned omnivorous diet. My ancestors worked in the textile industry. That's not a good reason for me to make clothes.

>being omnivores
>not a good reason to eat meat
Ok....

>can=should

Attached: DR7IZVoV4AAK636[1].jpg (645x729, 28K)

>but, but, but muh precious animuls
>muh vegan diet is healthy
>gonna get muh vegan superpowers soon

again, a well-planned vegan diet can be just as healthy as any well-planned omnivorous diet. Veganism is advancing human culture in an exciting new moral direction wherein the ability to consume endlessly kept in check and questioned by a combination of empathy, mindfulness, and self-control. We're leaving you and your ancestors in the dust, bro.

>arguing against a strawman instead of taking on the actual point made against you.

And still nobody cares about how much of a vegan hero you are.
But you still have to shout out to everyone:"Look at me, I'm vegan! I'm so much better than all of you. I care about animals and stuff and I'm so much healthier. Come on pay attention to me, I'm better than you! Praise me!!! "

you're the biggest fucking retard in this thread. why the fuck are you implying that tofu is the only thing vegans can eat? are you just fucking trolling? kys faggot.

Never claimed to be healthier. Only claimed that a well-planned vegan diet can be as healthy as any well-planned non-vegan diet, and so health should not be a concern when considering whether to go vegan. This is a thread about veganism, so I'm posting about veganism in it. The ethical argument for it is very strong. It would be silly to not take into account the suffering of animals when making a decision. Animal suffering exists, so it ought to be some kind of factor when making decisions, and I think that it's good to make decisions that avoid the exploitation of animals to the extent that is possible and practicable, which is basically in all cases when it comes to food. Basically there's two kinds of food. One kind directly leads to the needless abuse and slaughter of animals, the other does not. It is possible to have a healthy diet comprised entirely of the food that does not lead to needless animal abuse or slaughter, so I think it is good to choose to go vegan. Not sure why you're freaking out. Especially when you're the one who implied that vegans are "plant eating little bitches", as if eating meat somehow contributes to masculinity (possibly a belief based on the urban myth that soy contains estrogen).

>evolved to become better hunters
you guys eat cows and chickens, not lions. it doesnt take much physicality to to stab a cow to death you fucking mong.

i will stab you, weak vegan poocy

Good luck, have fun trying to stab a cow to death.

>doesnt have any sort of argument so he just resorts to personal attacks
fucking brainlets. when will they learn?

Attached: 1523338731342.png (406x452, 30K)

Arguing over the internet is like the special Olympics. Even if you win, you'll be still retarded

so you dont have any real response? nothing you can say to back up the "hunter evolution" bullshit?
if we really were at the top of the natural food chain, we wouldnt need guns or other weapons to kill.
evolving to become better hunters would mean we gained claws and sharp teeth, more strength and speed.
we didnt "evolve", we just invented shit that makes it way easier to kill shit.

nice cope, brainlet.

South your body didn't evolve to by bipedal in order to free up your hands to use tools. Humanity isn't becoming faster and stronger slowly by time. Your skull didn't change in order to house a bigger brain. Your brain didn't grow in order to make better tools for your survival.
You do understand that there are multiple different ways to evolve and not every animal is going on the same path, right?
You don't need to evolve claws in order to be a better hunter, you don't need sharp teeth to tear through the skin to kill animals. Why should humanity evolve such things if there isn't a need for it? Survival of the fittest you fucktard

If we are this evolved and can use our big boy brains to make tools and medicine and all these wonderful things, why not use the same brain to make and decide to consume sustainable, nutrient rich, cruelty free plant foods?

Attached: 9d5[1].png (2688x2688, 173K)

>in order to free up your hands to use tools
nature didnt give us hands so we could use "tools", nature have us hands so we can pick berries and climb trees and scratch our asses. monkeys have hands too but they arent using "tools". nature's plan was for us to catch rabbits and chickens and pick berries. the fact that we need to use "tools" in order to hunt other things, along with the fact that we need to cook most meats in order for us to not get sick from it just proves that we arent at the top of the food chain.
if rabbits learned how to use guns, would they be at the top of the food chain? fuck no.

Yeah, apes don't use tools neither. Some birds don't use tools to break open nuts. The only animal to use tools are humans.
So what if the basic function wasn't to use spears? Your body changed to be able to do so, so you can have a better chance of survival.
Are you really so dense or are you just retarded?

>the body changed to facilitate tool use and not the other way around

what the fuck are you not understanding? yeah animals use "tools", but they dont create things like guns and knives. you dont just walk over to a gun tree and pluck a gun. do you not understand what "natural" means? rocks and shit are natural. a bow isnt. if you use something that isnt found in nature, then it isnt natural. nature didnt intend for us to use guns because guns arent natural. find me something in nature that you can use to kill a bear, because you sure as fuck arent going to kill a bear with a rock.
are you dense? are you retarded?

yeah it's crazy how our hands fit so perfectly around the handle of a gun.

if we really were at the top of the natural food chain, we would survive a 1v1 against a bear without any tools.
i'll ask you again: if a rabbit learns to use a gun, is it at the top of the food chain?

Ever seen an old spear? A stone sharpened using other stones is completely natural. You didn't create anything new. That sharpened stone can be tied to a stick. Stick exist in nature too. So you got a spear. You can use it to hunt. You can even kill a bear if you are good and careful enough. For fucks sake, they even killed mammoths with those.

Again. You evolved differently than a bear. You evolved to use tools. Bears didn't. What part don't you get?

>vaccines are for numale soyboys
Only true part about this post

Name ONE animal that hunts with a tool not made from its body (tusks and spiderwebs don't count obviously)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tool_use_by_animals
There you go brainlet

thats still not natural retard. you dont find a rock tied to a stick in nature. you have to create it, if you have to create it then it isnt natural, it's manmade. why is it so fucking hard for you to grasp the concept of natural vs manmade? metal exists in nature. according to your logic, guns are natural.

>He actually made a post in this thread, without knowing who is she or make any useful post, but -beware- saying she should commit suicide for having hairy armpits
So what, they should give you your (you) and make you feel listened?

Pick up a large stone. Climb on a tree. Throw rock on the bears head. Crack its skull. Bear dad.

Chimps use sticks in ants.nests

Crows have been in tests that show they can use the correct tool to solve a puzzle for food

hmm it doesnt seem as though guns or spears are ever mentioned in that article.