Hot showers longer than 5 minutes are Degenerate

Hot showers longer than 5 minutes are Degenerate

Attached: 7.jpg (800x1200, 232K)

That's just homosexual.
Now brown, erect nipples are absolutely haram.

more would agree with you on pol

Jacking off during a really hot shower, letting the hot air fill the room and make it hard to breathe, nearly asphyxiating you. Best orgasms of my life.

Care to explain why? It sounds more like you trying to put yourself above others for really petty shit.

I regularly take showers that are over an hour long

Sentience is degenerate

Attached: B1114_grande.jpg (600x600, 43K)

That can't be good for your skin and circulation

I don't have a shower at my house so any time I get to take one at somebody else's house I take at least 20 minutes or more.

Attached: 1516583936006.jpg (577x575, 59K)

>Anything I don't like is degenerate

Attached: fun is degenerate.png (500x301, 30K)

Showers under 1 hour are degenerate

I take my time at home but I'm a fucking speedster at the gym

Aren't there more pressing issues in this world than the temperature and length of people's showers you fucking statist?

Do people, other than homosexuals, actually shower at the gym?

A little sweat on your body won't kill you.

You are worst than pedos.
I hope you skill is crushed by a falling anvil.

I go to work/class right after. I mostly only showered on days where I sweat a fuckton(cardio days). Also i'm a fatty so I don't even want to take a chance at smelling bad.

the clean up isnt worth it though

There's no cleanup involved though.

>clean up
>in the shower
really activates those almonds

Attached: 1507044689899.jpg (288x402, 76K)

whenever i jerk off in the shower the cum gets all stiff and wont come off easily in hot water. i also have really bad eyesight so that mght be a factor, i cant see too well without my contacts in the shower so it takes me longer to make sure i dont have plastic cum on me still

Why is he wrong? Justify spending more money on water out of laziness.

I like to start my shower off a little cooler than warm and then slowly turn it down until it's cold.
Also I don't take showers longer than 5 mins. I wash my body and hair and then get out.

>water bill goes from $25 to $35
oh no the horror

I'm not OP but it's a waste of water and hot showers are bad for you anyway

But what if you're a shower with more than one person

uh are you homeless?

But what about if you're In a shower with more than one person

>$25 to $35
where the fuck do you live?

do you have a bath?

I start off on room temperature to wash my ass then once I'm done with that I gradually get it as cold as I can then finish washing the rest of me. Haven't taken a hot shower in a month or more, but as a result I've definitely been showering a lot less. I'm not really a very stinky person though. I only use soap on my ass dick and armpits, and shampoo maybe twice a week.

Somewhere that isn't commiefornia or a concrete shithole.
Yes, I only have a bath. I sometimes intentionally don't bathe because I'm so fucking tired of baths and having to clean the tub every fucking time.

>I start off on room temperature to wash my ass then once I'm done with that I gradually get it as cold as I can then finish washing the rest of me. Haven't taken a hot shower in a month or more, but as a result I've definitely been showering a lot less. I'm not really a very stinky person though. I only use soap on my ass dick and armpits,
good work user. i've stopped using shampoo and conditioner. after about a week my hair didn't feel greasy.

>Somewhere that isn't commiefornia or a concrete shithole.
is that per month? do you have a water tank or anything else? that's insanely cheap. do you own your home?

Mine still gets greasy but I think it's because I'm not rinsing it often enough. It's gotten A LOT better though. Before I couldn't go a day without shampooing or I would look like a greasy Italian fuck. My acne has improved a bit as well. Fucking Jew's thought they had me but I'm getting out of here

Yes it's per month and yes I live in an owned home because it was built in the fucking 50s and was probably only like $5,000 brand new.
I have a hot water tank and I'm not connected to any community plumbing shit.

Attached: 1519034851473.jpg (680x1020, 121K)

I had been shampooing my hair every time I had a shower for over a decade, my hair was the same as yours, filthy after one day of not doing it. I still wash my hair every time I have a shower but using only water my hair looks fine now. Shampoo really is a jew scam.

>I'm not connected to any community plumbing shit.
well that explains it.

you could connect a hose or whatever to your taps and make a shower for yourself.

Agreed. Real men take cold showers, especially post work out.

>haram
You mean halal

That's if I had a place to shower that wouldn't completely ruin the old as fuck wood the house is made of.
Just to have a makeshift shower in my bathroom I would have to use so much plastic it would look like a fucking CIA decontamination center.

Showers are for normalfags. Take a bath.

2 or 3 pinned up plastic sheets would do it.

You don't understand how humidity works do you?

>start with warm water
>wash self
>switch to cold water to rinse
>absolutely clean
who else /steamshower/ here?

Attached: 1526113496122.png (1000x1000, 77K)

does the steam from your bath not melt your tissue paper walls user?

I was briefly obsessed with this concept of an "air and light shower" but i'm no where near smart enough to develop such a thing.

Just took a post workout cold shower. Granted it was a dyel joke of a workout but still better than nothing r-right?

>that's insanely cheap.
wtf where do you live? I thought it was expensive

in australia, i get a water bill every 4 months. the last one was $346

Australians btfo once again
in america the water bill per month is like $40 if you take hour long showers every day and dont live in a desert shithole that has to steal its water from colorado.
Water is so cheap here in western NY that my landlord doesnt even make me pay for it separate from rent, which is already pretty cheap at $800 a month for a 2 bed 1 bath apartment.

>Current year
>Not filtering your wastewater to reuse
Explain yourself

Why? We have plenty of natural gas and electricity to heat that water up man. Shower forever

>Australians btfo once again
definitely. my actual water usage for that period was $18 the rest is all treatment and admin bullshit.

You're just jealous you cant take a long nice bath, because of water shortages.

Damn nigger turn some of that endless desert into a lake or something shit

I live in one of the most fertile parts of the country. It's rained everyday except one for the last 2 weeks or so, everything is just super expensive and taxed to hell and back.

Attached: 10203.jpg (600x449, 306K)

I wanna slap Ko-chan's butt

Attached: yagiinpantsu.jpg (1200x858, 106K)

Just use a rag soaked in hot water and wipe yourself off. Takes a while but it's what they did in the olde days