Is there anything more brutal than being height mogged?

> be me
> 6'2 barefoot, 190 lbs lean af, good looking
> one of the bigger dudes at my college gym
> tower over every guy and only have a couple other 6' bros in the gym
> girls mirin
> feelsgood.jpg
> gym filled with manlet Asian/white powerlifters and nerdy Indians
> suddenly this 6'5 230-240 lb uberchad walks in and i see half the gym staring at him
> see girls glancing at him every 5 seconds and doing squats on purpose in front of him
> I'm shocked to see a dude so much taller and bigger than me
> start feeling intimidated and uncomfortable seeing such a physically larger man than me

Is this how manlets feel all the time? How do you guys even cope? Is being taller literally = being superior? In the cavemen days a very tall guy would rip apart and kill a manlet with his bare hands

post your height mogging/mogged stories

Attached: 3xmg4MQ.jpg (612x612, 52K)

Being fight mogged

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

>Insecurity: The thread

he qt tho

Attached: 28055647_2010412162569798_2144300531470204077_n.jpg (750x716, 119K)

>tfw 5'4 and getting mogged by eight graders

i'm planning to off myself anyways. height has been the worst thing to happen to me ever since i was told people couldn't grow pass 18. 19 now and i just want to off myself if no miracle spurt happens

>Is this how manlets feel all the time?

only the ones as insecure as you

>tfw I am that 6'5" 230 lean guy
>tfw I can't stand getting heightmogged myself by 6'7"+ lanklets even though they have shit physiques
I have NEVER seen a lanklet with a physique remotely close to mine but it still bugs me when I get dwarfed by some basketball player despite him having 4" smaller arms than me. Fuck you Jow Forums for doing this to me

lmao, I'm 5'10, and I "cope" by lifting harder and not wasting time on shit I can't change. try finding some security in self

he has the face of a 5 11 black chad, but the body of an infant wtf

I'm 5'7 and I don't get height mogged because I don't leave the house very often.
However one time I was sailing and one of the lanklets on my boat nearly got clobbered by the boom (which is never a risk for me lol) and I felt pretty smug. Sailboats are like the one place where I can mobilitymog and strengthmog lanklets and everyone's hunched over anyways so they can't revenge heightmog me.

If you are a manlet with a good jaw, big neck and traps, dont worry about gettingmogged

5'8 and literally never been height mogged before

probably helps that i face mog the lanklet mouth breathers, and that I have proper body proportions

A lot of people seem to post about how they get intimidated or are uncomfortable around taller/more attractive men but for some reason I want to befriend and hang out with them. So basically a Social Parasite, I mean if you're friends with a 6'5 Chad then you must be a pretty cool guy too right?

Check if growth plates closed?
If not - HGH buddy
Get some Stat

Meh. I live in an upscale white area and I feel ok at 5'11. I'd say the majority of dudes are around my height or below but there are quite a few tall guys too. Of those tall guys most are lanky or have busted faces so count your blessings. That said there probably two uberchads I see every now and then and they do mog mostly everyone (though the chadiest is probably a solid 6'). Won't hate on them. The two strongest guys I've seen in the gym are probably 5'10 though and they're pretty damn big.

>cope: the post

t. recessed lanklet

i asked my doc and he says i probably wont grow(especially since im the tallest in my family and a head taller than my mom). but the key word here is probably so im still praying for a miracle since i was told people stopped growing at 21

Why do he can be 5'6"? It's better if he just exits. I can't imagine that poor guy's pain.

Sodium pentobarbitone is your friend, user.

Short people are so insecure. This guy is one of the richest people in the world LMAO

Attached: zriccvaf15r01.jpg (900x1200, 178K)

>be me
>17 5'8
>see a post in the gym locker room
>new boxing/mma classes
>interested.jpg
>try it out but trainers don't know their shit and are just casually decided to do this class since they did mma in their teens i suppose
>end of lesson one of the two trainers suggests to do a "light" sparring at the end
>mhhh you aren't a real man until you got hit in the face I heard
>get instructed to have 3 alternating rounds with different opponents with short rest time
> round 1 and 2 are okay, am too careful with my opponent but they returned the favor
>round 3 begins and I have to fight this trainer who suggested the sparring to me
> 6'5 Kebab with decent muscle mass for his height stands before me
>beats the living shit out of me, absolutely no mercy couldn't even come close to hitting his face
>still dream of being a 6'6 300lbs monster to take revenge and restore the honor of my forefathers

Bahahahahahahaha five fucking eight

>trusting doctors
They say that because they dont want to prescribe you HGH, get it another way
"probably wont grow"
If your growth plates are not fused GH will make you grow, regardless of genetics.

>tfw 5'9 insecure turbomanlet
>my old onetis just married some 5'5 dwarf

I hate both of them so fucking much.

You have time to grow, focus on it while you're banned for the next year

Attached: IMG_1823.jpg (635x345, 27K)

>One inch from glory
The air is nicer up here, wish you could've joined me. Alas, we can't all be glorious 5'10" ambassador of perfect insertions.

>Is this how manlets feel all the time? How do you guys even cope? Is
By not being insecure. We've dealt with it all our lives, we are more confident. You are not confident but do not have your state tested often.

My self esteem isn’t rooted in how tall I am, wouldn’t know
t. manlet

by focus you mean reaching to the sky and repeatedly saying GROW GROW GROW?
or are there any drugs that I can take wouldn't be able to pay for HGH

>Richest man in the world
There should be an appreciative Asian woman throwing him a beej, but no, he's just a waste.

Fuck

Imagine being him and about to die and having to realize despite all the crazy money you made and impact you had, that you're still an insecure manlet nerd no one really respects. Even the plebian poorfags that are aesthetic and fuarking Jack Johnson commanded more respect than your billionaire self.

So you surrounded yourself with betas, tech nerds grovelling Soylent into their thin lipped bird mouths. The legions of yes men worship you, but you know in your heart of hearts your not the man you wish you were. That you took the easy way, and you'd give anything to feel the happiness all those other guys that at least had the power to be honest with themselves and comes to terms with their inadequacies were so much better off than you were.

God I love being awesome and I love the internet. I get to see all these reportedly powerful men that are absolute fucking betas that will never know a taste of the life I live. That no matter what they did they were still the bland cookie cutter bitch they always had beeb. I could fucking cum right now

Lol fuck off its not a fucking debilitating illness you're just short you colossal weeb

thats exactly what i said mongosaurus

Nothing is rooted in you, there's no room

No
Drink whole milk from the steroid cows and and pray
Make sure you do something to stretch your spine like the reverse hyper machine does so you minimise spinal compression
Don't fuck with roidiloos unless you get hgh for the height and confirmed non fused growth plates

Then why are the words different dicknuts

I'm 5'5" and my best friend is 6'3"

The best picture probably ever taken with me he's standing right beside me and makes me look awful even though my face is much better.

I'm 6'1 and pretty big. My roommate is 6'4 chubby but has a chad face. He often tries to get attention from the girls I used to take home and it really bugs me. I dont give a fuck if a 10/10 6'1 flirts with my girl but fuck I hate it when he does it just because of his height. Luckiky he's weird af and greedy.
He also tries to befriend everyone of my friends and tries to hangout with them but they always decline or cancel when they realize I ain't coming. It's getting pretty weird.

You think he requested it? They probably put it there so he doesn't look like he's slouching in camera.

It looks like he's sitting on his own briefcase. So no he didn't request it. He's so insecure he did it himself in the hopes nobody noticed it.

Wrong.

Attached: Yyo3wPA[1].jpg (2048x2048, 342K)

What retard would make a briefcase that looks so much like a pillow.

Sounds jelly of your friends/relationships because he can't recreate it in his own life

Drop him. Immediately. That guy is poison and going to fuck up your life. Full srs

I know he requested it. I can smell his bitchness

I’m closer to the ground, if anything I’m more rooted than lanklets

thx will definitely work on my flexibility gains

Cunty mcbitch cunt face
You are the root

Dead hang
Weighted hanging sit ups
Are the easiest to do given least amount of specialized equipment
Do them immediately following your squat + deadlifts and maybe standing ohp if you're pressing heavy enough

Nice. 5'6" here and I fucking love life. Some folks are tall, most aren't. Plus when the race wars start I'll present a smaller target, just like back in Iraq.

I'm 6'3 240 lbs and was getting looks from girls in the gym even before i started making gains. it really is unfair

What's the tall guys name? I see him everywhere but idk his name

>WHO RUNS BARTERTOWN?!

I feel u. Wouldn't it be sick to have Chad bros to pick up chicks with? Look at Bradley Martyn and Dom Mazetti (Broscience ife)

I've played too much UFC to"spar" with someone with longer arms than me. It's either a real fight to the death where I beat my opponent's will to fight out of them or a pleasant conversation.

Thats why I use height inserts.
You'd be 6'5 if you had them.

Alpha > money
ZUCC's cuckery makes me content with my Chad middleclassery

Yeah but you walk like a chick now

Bingo

Wear 2 inches boots and get long volume hair style

Now you know how a 5'11 feels like

>One inch from godly
The air is nicer up here, wish you could've joined me. Alas, we can't all be glorious 5'11" God of perfect insertions

Fucking severely underrated
I see you hustlin user

I'm 6'4 and Jow Forums. I literally only ever met one person who mogged me hard. He was some 6'10 pro football player.

>mogged by lanklet

>one inch from the majestic infractionable whole height Master race
Alas, we can't all be whole people, dear fractionlet. Wish you could join me as master of primovera gait and reach

This

Plus I enjoy that literally everything in the world is designed to scale and comfort for a 5'10" male

man it's real. i'm over 6 ft and i'm usually the tallest person around - but when i'm not - i DO NOT LIKE THAT SHIT - it's funny because i would always tell people height doesn't matter.

>6'5 230-240 lb uberchad
there a guy at my gym like that
only women i see him talking to are thicc plain jane asian lifting girl, and a 6' tall 30+ white woman
younger thots do inhabit my gym too

where do you live that 6 isn't only slightly above average?

I checked the guys stats online and he was like 300~ lbs. Most people that height are turbo lanklets but he was built as fuck.

It was literally my life when I was living in Oregon, I'm a 6' bean and my buddy was a 6'3 blonde Chad and we'd go do stupid shit and hit on girls in Portland all the time. Sure he'd get the 9/10 Stacies most of the time but I scored me some of their 8/10 friends in the process too.

Group dynamic brehs, its the best way to meet girls

Attached: Legs Open and Waiting.png (600x399, 205K)

Being a negro

fucking kek

Look at how fucking short those chair's legs are. They do it on purpose.

holy shit you're right actually
fuck the man

>tfw 5'10
Am i a manlet