In love with gf

>in love with gf
>want to marry her
>high test so need to fuck lots of different girls
>don't want to cheat
What do, bros?

Attached: 22277751_1662366097147336_3720605116257009664_n.jpg (1080x1080, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instey.com/media/BaAKMEcl1ho
youtu.be/dF9sNlnAZRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Beat your meat

Dump her if your goal in life is to stick your dick in as many vagenes as possible

think about why you feel the need to fuck lots of different girls and talk to your gf about it
dont bring up other girls though, just say how you feel like you need more control over your libido

Get busy and use that energy. If you have to do a split and lift every day

Don't make up nonsense excuses to justify your degeneracy.

What high test has anything to do with fucking lots of different girls in todays age ? Wrong millenium.
this, dont regret it later though, faggot

Post her nudes & ludes. We'll take some of that load off. With our loads.
Help us out bro. Tell me how her body is. Panty pics. Pusy. Chichis. How does she suck your lil dick. I want to fuck her bro. My peepus hurts bros

Yea man people have found a way to be monogamous by pouring their energy into other activities. Either be a good mate or live a life going woman to woman.

Don’t make a promise to commitment and then cheat though. That’s just shameful to men everywhere.

get a fleshlight with a variety of sleeves
buy a vr headset
enjoy the wonders of technology

Honor your future wife and children by eliminating those degenerate thoughts from your mind. Give her all of your sexual energy, she has earned it. Don't reduce yourself to the whims of your balls, user.

Attached: v07DG.gif (245x235, 850K)

Sauce of the girl, only good pic, All the rest are gross feminist junk instey.com/media/BaAKMEcl1ho

Then do it bro. Its best you fuck me than another woman. My poopus hurts bros.
Just let me see her nudes. Missionary bro. Activate my almonds

>High test so need to fuck lots of different girls

Degenerate with weak self control.

dude wtf

Attached: funk music.jpg (194x259, 10K)

>What do, bros?
Don't turn Jow Forums into your chat room

Man to think you could have given and let your brothers spill semen onto the floor. Shame bro.
Op you are worse than a cheat. You're the cock tease.

Fucking pajeets, I sweat to god, is youtube and social media not enough for you to cancer up with your shit in the comment section?

Attached: b0f.png (629x454, 448K)

He's not wrong tho. We might as well get something out of this cool story, bro

Nah
Not an option, most girls are intolerable inferior beings. She is one of the uncommon breeds that has intelligent thoughts and useful skills/hobbies. Not interested in weeding through the "I like camping

Attached: CvDmO9RUMAQIfQE.jpg (750x1000, 141K)

ALL women are inferior. Thinking some women are special is how you end up 40, balding with a woman who dont love you, a shit body and kids you just want to get rid of

"Have another random one". You were caught lying. Exposed. I will track you. I will suck the demons from your testicles. Lie no more. You will provide me the sex with your girlfriend. She will carry my sperm. Sperm no shovelhead penis can scoop out. You are already dead.

Attached: 1377862152518.png (363x360, 14K)

most reatreaded threed i've senn on [fit] for a while

this is the current state of the board

Attached: 7cb84b8736923dc26ea3024e8d204314.gif (340x340, 134K)

Pls vitamin avenger...

>you will never make a girl laugh in sex
feelsbadman

Attached: package man.png (791x628, 601K)

Uh okay thanks for your Jow Forums wisdom.

fuck your gf

If you cheat, then don’t be a hypocrite. What if she told you she wanted to hop on a last few cocks before marrying you?

Just fuck the other girls. Don't get married.

>We'll take some of that load off. With our loads
smooth.jpg

lol

this.
OP just fuck your woman's brains out like the smooth brained devensian creature you are since you made this post

I know bro. Testes smooth. It's all I know.
Test me.

same boat only difference I've been married for 7 years now
my take on the matter:
>random wyoming at a party with friends
fuck her and then forget her completely
>no home lies or hidden encounters
>no emotions involved, only fuck on drinks
>no "triangle" no phone number no social media -I don't use it-

That's it.
Would you steal a wallet? Of course not.
Would you take a bunch of dollars lying there on the floor that get in your way? Of course you will.
Same thing.

I like this man.

Attached: 1520816013833.png (450x452, 295K)

if your gf isnt suckin you dry as much as possible then get a new gf. I'm talkin as much as 10x a day

Don't get married, cohabitate or knock one up. The things you need to worry about in your twenties are building wealth, developing a healthy lifestyle and surrounding yourself with the right people. Thats it. Girls come and go. You can fuck them, date them, whatever. They shouldn't be a variable in the equation of your life and what you want to do with it.

Attached: 1402533351654.jpg (794x732, 202K)

>Would you steal a wallet? Of course not.
>Would you take a bunch of dollars lying there on the floor that get in your way? Of course you will.
>Same thing.
Rationalizations for poor behavior and you know it.

>What if she told you she wanted to hop on a last few cocks before marrying you?
I'd probably say go for it, if that's what she needed to get out of her system for the long haul.
Yeah I'm just not interested in the guilty conscience.

I was hoping someone knew how to bring the idea up to her. She's not a prude. And I already said I won't dump or cheat.

In that case, go for a threesome. It’s a win-win.

>fuck her a lot, a lot more than you already do
> masturbate a lot
also ask yourself this, do you want to fuck whores more than you want to be with your gf?, if yes then dump her and fuck ebery avialable, she deserves better than you, if your answer is no then read greentext

Attached: F93B8674-8A12-44F0-9E78-9D6E4EE20AB3.gif (245x280, 976K)

Stop being a faggot and be faithful. You'll be surprised how being committed to one bitch is relaxing

Stuff a baby in the woman you chose every 18 months until something breaks, and channel your testosterone into success in other endeavors

This.
It's really hard to admit this because your entire brain is dedicated to falling in love, fucking, and making a baby but fuck bitches.

2 wives ezpz lol

it's not cheating if you dont have emotions for the other women, and if she doesnt find out.

what the fuck hahahaha

OP, I'm actually confirmed high test >800 ng/dl last time I checked and have been with the same girl for over 4 years now. You're just a shitty human being.

MATE i feel you

I cheated a few times and I hate myself for it but I just love fucking different girls.

I love my gf alot though (inb4 buttmad roaster claims I can’t love her if I cheat)

post insta of OP girl

Then fuck your gf then retard

The world won’t change. Buckle up. It’s gonna be a wild ride.

youtu.be/dF9sNlnAZRM

truu

So... this is the power on nofap...
Amazing....

Please be a troll, you want to marry a woman you want to cheat on.
Kys

This is something that men get over with maturity. Not necessarily correlated to age. Of course the desire remains, but you must acknowledge that It's not worth losing or hurting a wonderful person that you genuinely love for some strange pussy. I've made the mistake a few times in the past. Had a thicc gf, wanted to bang a skinny girl; had a petite gf, wanted to bang a thicc girl, etc. It's not worth it. You will get caught, and if you don't it will make you insecure, jealous, and generally feel bad

You are lying

I don’t understand men like you OP.

Literally one of the easiest things to do in a committed relationship with someone you care about is be faithful. For fucks sake please grow up, or stop being co dependent and grow a pair

Cont.

You literally need and crave the emotional satisfaction she gives you and you’re co-dependent of that feeling, yet you’re ego thinks you’re good enough to fuck around on her just for kicks and think it’s okay, Jesus Christ this board dude

I found a picture of you

Attached: Omae wa mou shindeiru.jpg (480x360, 13K)

my son

Imagine the same situation but reversed.
If you found your girl posting what you just posted you would dump that roastie without a second thought.
Don't be a douche, dump her if you honestly can't handle commitment and need to fuck some other chicks.
Marriage is a commitment, and you thinking you can temporarily wave some of the restrictions that come with it makes you the same as those "polyamorous" whores who "just needed to find themselves".

Attached: stupid.png (358x342, 21K)

You don't 'need' to do any such thing.
You're clearly and objectively not 'in love' with your girlfriend if you want to fuck other girls. You're confused and need to get your head on straight.
Also you're clearly too young and immature to be thinking about marrying anyone. Stop leading your girlfriend on like you're doing.

Its OK - once you have a child together, your high test will fall quite a lot, so you'll be fine.

Kek

Post more of OP model, seems to be yanderejane on twitter and insta

Attached: 22580803_346186902496641_6480503426529624064_n.jpg (640x640, 39K)

yeah do this then get cucked and regret it all

If you're seriously that paranoid then the easy solution is not getting married.

A. pics or ur lying
B. just have her dress up then faggot.

>a thread died for this

Attached: PicsArt_03-02-09.02.28.jpg (720x960, 58K)

If the girl is good and loyal and loves you, just beat your meat

A good life partner is the single biggest contributor to happiness.

I married mine. Couldnt be happier.

The absolute state of /shit/

>implying this is 'gothicc'
Humanity is a mistake

Attached: 1523320255099.png (800x450, 1.61M)

im with pajeet

Attached: 1521579117023.png (406x452, 30K)

bro wife her up, you're really not gone get much better than that. You're probably just nervous about the commitment. A lot of girls are pretty shitty so if you love this one then do it up

Sounds like something out of XRE

This shit will just lead to a break up.

only good advice here.

Your testosterone will lower when you get married. Were designed that way so that we don't just up and leave to go fuck other bitches. We adapt to our environmental conditions, and lower testosterone than chad is more optimal for child-rearing.

This here, broskies. If you're the kind of user that is super in love and really into all that shit then go for it, but if you feel pressured into having a long term relationship by your peers or culture, just remember that you deserve to live your own life too. Any good relationship is give-and-take. I think its better to live for yourself for a while until you're ready for that crap.

And OP you're a slut. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You can try to be honest with your GF about your libido and open up the relationship so that you can have side bitches, but biology says that you'll probably get feels for them too, or they you, and in either case there will be drama, logistical issues, and split priorities. Conflict. Either stick with your girl or break up.

Is this fresh pasta

fuck her more duh

Every nigga who has a girlfriend thinks muh girlfriend is different. You’re actually just a narcissistic brainlet.

t. scumbag

Get a friend to sneak into the house while you're away. Get him to slip right in and take her to pound town. She'll feel guilty about that, so she won't say anything if you start fucking other girls.

Are you getting enough sex with her? If no, work on that. If yes, ask if she'd be interested in open relationship/ threesome/ etc. If she answers no, you have to ask yourself whether this is important enough to you to be worth breaking up over.