How often do you guys get mired?

How often do you guys get mired?

Attached: wang.gif (160x200, 1.11M)

Never

OPs mom mired me last night

On my 20 minute walk to class today, I counted 6.

Delusion at it's finest. LOL

>Coping this hard

Who is this qt?

6'4, very Jow Forums.

Every day I leave my house desu.

Never

Not enough to fill the empty void inside.

I wanna kill myself. Fuck.

I'm not even depressed. Just empty of feeling. No highs, no lows. Just the everyday monotony occasionally brightened up by mires.

When does it end?

Depends, how old are you

Holly Earl. dunno how to find girls as cute as her. im in uni too

Shes the same girl dancing in her underwear that says monday right?

Whenever I leave house

in all of my college classes I have at least one girl who i flirt and play with, at the gym there's a girl, at work there's a girl, basically just be attractive (: and its all about the face xD

think so. i feel like a pedophile when i look at her face. shes 5 2 and looks like a 15 year old. still would marry and bang tho

Same stats, same results

Thank you genetics

Attached: 1523161298870.jpg (328x347, 42K)

I don’t know. Sometimes I think girls are miring me because I see them look for longer than a bit but I think it could be because I look weird.

Attached: BF4AEDC0-009D-42A7-82DE-D1327830976D.png (640x1584, 2.33M)

true, but i have an average face and average height but a good physique, fashion and hair which makes me more attractive than i really am,

I just had my first kiss and touched some titties like an hour ago. She called me hot a few days ago and has been wanting to hang out 24/7

As long as she shows ID we good to go

where do u find girls like her, please help'

she looks like emilia clarkes cuter and younger sister

hmm it actually happens quite often for some reason.
I don't get it, actually it doesn't make any sense to me.
And since Jow Forums hasn't done anything but bully if i post a pic of anything, i can only assume it makes no sense to you either.

I'm 5'5"

If acknowledges my existence and doesn't walk into me I count it as a mire.

i look like a rapist (been told) , so most of the times i don't know if they're miring or just scared

You dont, you just randomly come across them in class or some other place. You cant just find them

If your a decent looking and buff 5 5 manlet, i assure you would get mired. i have an asia manlet friend thats buff and has a great jawline and also got his fashion game on point. he dresses like a mini ryan gosling. gets mired by really reallly cute type of chicks whereever he goes

this is sad. i see more cute girls like holly earl or this girl in pic related when im walking around in campus than in my classes

Attached: arthoe.jpg (768x1024, 53K)

how do i into tien mode?

your probably ugly. get a good hairstyle, work on skincare, trim your eyebrows, work on your jawline, get a tan, build more muscles and dress nicely

whenever im out of the hosue
(only leave house to exercise)

i get mired irl a lot
like a lot, alot
but i cannot make a tinder profile to save my life
(im not lean, im beefcake)

Here is a new Ripped Pepe Gif go ahead and Spread it

Attached: FeelsGoodMan.gif (210x235, 536K)

just open your third eye

Never ;_;

me likey, That is some hq pepery

I see them walking around campus all the time too, but never talk to them since I have things to do and places to go and so do they. I see them in my class a lot since I have to take a psychology course.

Fuck I need some of those cute girls in my life.

Anyone get mired to the point of uncomfortable

>be working new job
>have coworker
>stereotypical hot arab dude. beard, fade haircut, otter mode
>he says "damn dude, you lift?"
>thinking he could be a bro
>"yeah dude! I like to do it."
>he starts feeling up my biceps while I flex
>"damn dude you're pretty big"
>laugh about it and feel proud that gains get noticed
>over the next few weeks he starts getting more aggressive with his feeling
>starts groping me from behind, rubbing my biceps, poking my core, pinching my sides
>"damn you're like the perfect size user, really strong"
>I always awkwardly laugh it off and continue working because I'm a reformed autist
>can't muster up the courage to tell him to fuck off

Honestly if he's gay why doesn't he just ask me out to lunch or to the gym or something? Why does he have to molest me? He makes my work days really uncomfortable. Asked the hot female coworker if he gets that handsy with her and she says no. Toyed with the thought of him being my first gay experience but he's really turned me off with that. I feel weird anons. I don't think I'm Bi.

Attached: 1519685828765.jpg (675x900, 108K)

I don’t know. The part of my brain that is supposed to notice those things doesn’t work

Same situation as But 26

faggot

you just called a dude hot, nigga you lowkey gay

Is getting stared at by people as if I'm creepy considered mired?

Personal space varies between cultures
Just tell him that you're uncomfortable about it fag

Same desu

On the thicc side (250 lbs) but I get comments about 5 times a week

I went to an engagement party in 2013. The groom's mother met me and mentioned how handsome I was a few times during our conversation (we were in a typical circle of people just chatting). Then she was like "I bet you get all the girls, don't you?" I said something along the lines of "uhhh I do alright." (But that whole thing took me by surprise, so there was a bit of a pause before I replied).

Little did she know I was a 19 y/o kv

>

Attached: 1448622504342.png (800x600, 34K)

>pedophile
>15 year old
You are supposed to be attracted to faces like that.

Attached: 1518458060618.png (645x729, 90K)

Recently I feel like I catch girls mirin me all the time. Multiple in one gym session. I swear even some older women look at me. I'm 19

possibly. but very possibly not; u sound ugly. ;)

Short midface/childlike women are the most attractive looking

Attached: taylorhill.gif (500x281, 991K)

Got a few phone numbers and girls hittin me up in tinder just the last few days. Still very new to having grills find me attractive so it feels bretty gud. Too bad I still have crippling anxiety/panic attacks and am too afraid to bang any of them :DDD

Was this qt mirin?

>went for motorcycle test
>the old man came with
>I'm filling out paperwork
>he starts talking to qt who just did her test
>she looks over
>I go join them, we talk for a bit
>she says GL

Later on dad said that she said to him it'd be good to have someone to ride with. I feel like it would have been awkward to ask for her number in front of my dad (for her, he'd be fine with it obviously)

I've had a similar situation in a restaurant with my family. Feel like there was an opportunity to ask the waitress out (she recognised me from uni and I'd never seen her before) but idk how to do it in front of family.

By men? Way too often

By women? Never

It happens, but I don’t enjoy speaking with most girls, which is why I rarely get laid. I’m 6’3” 205 lbs.

Since I went bald, never. Before that, always. I hate it.

almost every day on public transportation

Never. I'm an ugly fuck, that's why I'm on Jow Forums instead of out being fit.

Pic related. It's my idea of a good Saturday.

Attached: 1478150642086.jpg (604x440, 35K)

>tfw 5'4
>ever getting mired

fuck my life

Attached: 1522031118341.jpg (657x527, 50K)

Move to somewhere poor in asia.

>implying i'll get mires
you do know they even have height requirements there too right?

Of course you'll still be below average.

My point is that's the only place you'll regularly find girls shorter than you.

More often than I used to is all I know

>implying that short girls want short bois like me and don't go for tall white foreigners instead

im just going to off myself eventually when its certain im not growing anymore and hoping for a reroll

Oh, I had a ton of fun in asia, if you're tall and white and foreign they'll be all over you.

I'm just saying even a short guy can get some because there's plenty of short guys there doing just that.

user you won't get a reroll. You'll just fry in hell for eternity.
Don't off yourself user. Compensate with becoming higher status financially and physically

>hell existing

pope said hell doesnt exist. plus short boys make less on average and look terrible physically. what the fuck is the point when i'll just look like an overcompensating manlet in the end?

If youre not fit, it’s not a mire

THIS!!!!!

nice mayne

Zero, because i'm an unattractive manlet. According to people I know and don't know though I look 'muscular'

ever since i got fit i don't know if when girls stare at me if it's mirin or judging me for not being good looking enough. i got like 200 matches on tinder in a month but can never bring myself around to say or do anything, I'm not a virgin either as much as it sounds had 2 gfs and 1 fuck buddy before getting fit. basically why is my confidence shot now but when i was a skinny dyle i had no issue putting myself out there?

Attached: image_26.jpg (750x864, 264K)

Did you think that fitness induced body dysmorphia was a meme???

>5'5'' manlet
>Balding

People look at me but i just assume its cause im hideous. It makes me not want to leave the house except for gym and uni, and even then i skip a lot of classes. An hero by the end of the yeah desu

is there a cure?

>start training at about 19-20
>was skinny as fuck but always had decent genes and always been great at sport (best gymnast in state from 10-16)
>get a bit above otter mode
>girls in friendship circle start openly flirting with me
>nice.jpg
>3-4 years go by and graduate as engineer
>swole as fuck
>dominating tinder
>finally lose virginity at 25 thanks to tinder
>social retardation and being scared of tiny dick and bad at sex at such old age made me keep being too scared to do it
>girls on train would actively sit in my booth when there are still empty booths
>school girls would openly gawk and comment within ear shot
>girls at work would just sort of follow me around
>bang a few more broads
>find love of life
>slowly stop lfiting
>become fat shit
>long term girlfriend grabs belly and jokes
>icarus.jpg
>trying to get back into it now

My girl lets me out of my cage about once a week for a milking. Literally has required me to moo a couple times b4 unlocking

shiet

No indication that either of them were my Mirin' lad

Everyday since I began my cut, even tho I'm 5'9. Feels good man.

Never.

>been told by a few dudes that my squat is perfect
>been told by gym thot that squat is really good
>didn’t know gym thot was a thot at the time and I tried to bag it
>she’s a thot and wanted to smash multiple nights
>I know I deserve better than a gym thot hookup
>another dude once said I was “goals” when I was deadlifting

Mfw I only deadlift 475 and squat 405

>didnt wear a hoodie/track jacket for the first time since starting to work out seriously 5 months ago while at work last night.
>cute grill went out of her way to keep coming over to talk to me

Is this making it?

this

nobody asked, nobody cares

Very often, it's annoying when homos cat call me though.
This was probably my weirdest mire
>sitting in a bus
>sit beside qt
>she opens some chips
>asks me if I want some
>sure, thought it was just her being polite
>she urges me to grab some more
>keeps giving me more
Gains goblins I swear, fucking women.

>have a 250 word essay due by friday
>haven't even started
>just reading these dumb mire posts
help

ctrl+a -> ctrl+c -> ctrl+v. you've easily got over 250 words m8!

Cute boy here. Too autistic to capitalize on my mires so dont be too jelly. The worst is when their is a large group of girls and walk by alone. They fucking all turn to look at me and talk to their friends about it out loud so I can hear. Have a panic attack every time it happens

>get group photo in university
>few days pass
>one girl from my class says, when she was scrolling photos all of her girlfriends said "wow, who is this guy?" she told me they all thought that i was, outstanding with looks from entire group
>another girl chimes in mid convo and says "you're a big guy, user"
>say thanks and whisper "for you" silently
>tfw skinny dyel with a bit of muscle
today was a good day

Nearly never. Sometimes if I wear very fitting clothes. I'm an ex /fat/ on an eternal cut since 9 months ago, cucked out of building muscle until this lower belly fat is gone.

Attached: hahaha.jpg (1085x1217, 205K)

Never been mired but I did get some recognition from two of my sister friends.

I've been under-weight most of my life, literal Auschwitz mode. Past 2 years I've been eating well and lifting and now I'm in fairly decent shape.

>250 words
What is this, primary school?

How do I into Auschwitz mode?

>social retardation and being scared of tiny dick and bad at sex at such old age made me keep being too scared to do it

How did you overcome this shit? Asking for a friend.

Only deadlift 475, seriously man you do realise that for the average person this would take like 3 years of commitment to the gym, regardless after a year and a half of gymming most would look good to normies.

A 9/10 i know mired me once when I was doing weighted dips with an extra 45 lbs.

Does this count?

How many bodyweight dips were you able to do before you started doing weighted dips

Around 12-15 can’t quite remember

lol literally what the thread is for.
>jelly “aesthetic”fag detected