Be fit regular

> Be fit regular
> Strong in faith, Christian.
> Be proud husband and father
> Wife increasingly degenerate
> Tells me she's considering divorce
> Spend last 6 months going all-out
> Minimal effect, she's still checked out.
> Meet recently divorced woman at coffee shop, keep in touch as friends because fuck it, wife not caring amd acting shady anyway.
> She wants to become attachment free fuck buddies. Shes smart enough to compartmentalize and even pay for the hotels.
> Could easily get away with and feel good for the first time in months.
> Could also be used against me in a divorce. All I want is the kids and wife seems ok with that.
> Wants to fuck tomorrow.

The wages of sin are death. Yet here I am destroyed by temptation.

What does Jow Forums do?

Attached: 162531784.jpg (746x888, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
cfnews.org/page10/page104/socci_indictment_of_francis.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: FB_IMG_1520798260893.jpg (489x427, 46K)

If you have kids you can't cheat on your wife. What is it that your wife wants? What is this "degenerate" behavior she is doing?

Don't do it OP, she's lying about not wanting the kids, don't sleep with her or the other woman and divorce her ASAP if she's only going to cheat. If you can prove she has done then even better. Stay strong, and don't do anything you'll regret later - jack off instead for now and you'll be rewarded soon.

Set up video cameras in your house. Try to catch her doing whatever it is she's doing, which I'm gonna assume is having an affair. Use that against her in court. Remarry your old friend afterwards.

She got pregnant at 18 so she says she's not getting any younger and wants to have the single free life she missed. In her 30s now. Since shes ok with letting me have primary custody I'm tempted to just drop her ass first.

I guess I should just beat my meat tonight and tell this other woman to fuck off. I could hang on another year of this loveless shit if necessary.

idk mate I guess go to your priest or pastor and ask his help.

I do have it in writing that she thinks its reasonable for me to buy her an apartment and I keep the kids at home... And she can come visit anytime. That's gotta count for something in court.

Yeah... Should steel myself and press on. Gonna be hard because the awaiting pussy is oh so eager.

It'll 100% be used against you if you're caught. Leave your wife first.

What matters to you more, having primary custody of children or busting a nut? Eventually, down the line, your wife will want her children back, when she does she will use whatever she can against you. The deck is already stacked in her favour, why give her a better starting hand?

It probably won't hold up... or at least it might not and why take the risk to get your dick wet? If you are the virtuous man you say you are, then hold off from sex for a while to unsure your long term happiness and security.

Primary custody.

I was hoping her admission of being ok with moving out on her own to fuck and suck chad would be sufficient to keep her at bay.

Plus if I can actually get her to move out alone, now the kids are accustomed to staying with dad at home, so she looks like the less stable choice.

But yeah, no puss tomorrow. Was secretly hoping to be talked into it. You guys are alright...

Attached: bettertowalkalonethanwithacrowdgoinginthewrongdirection.jpg (640x600, 66K)

adultery is a sin, you are no christian.

Attached: st-john-the-baptist-icon.jpg (948x1280, 294K)

You already know it's wrong, don't be a beta that's a slave to his hormones.

I've asked before to no answer, is this meant to look like Megan Rain

Is it adultery when the wife fails to do her duty? When you cant prove it but you know she cheated? Bonus round: Technically my fault but she's not even religious.

Attached: 730815622.jpg (720x720, 115K)

fuck mate I'm drinking right now. maybe I shouldn't be such a judgemental prick.

Lead us not into temptation, deliver us from evil. For your children do not allow this lust to be used against you in court.

Feminism was a mistake.

Divorce asap. Don't fuck around until then

a true Christian wouldn't be having this dilemma.

Get in touch with a good divorce lawyer asap.

Dont do anything she can prove or even credibly accuse you of,

Fuck, I am being weak. I will go pray on this and repent.

Also, I guess it's time to secrelty document and build a case that would support me being primary, if it came to that. Imagine her surprise when she's fucking around one day and I serve her papers and have been building a case for months... Wish me luck boys, I need to protect what's mine.

Attached: 707402364.jpg (1280x1024, 807K)

Matthew 5:31 It was also said, 'Whoever divorces his wife must give her a bill of divorce.' 32 But I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, causes her to commit adultery, AND WHOEVER MARRIES A DIVORCED WOMAN COMMITS ADULTERY.

So your wife ruined your marriage in the realistic sense. That much is true. But legally you are married, and regardless of your married status, this is a divorced woman you are being tempted by. Do not let her commit adultery with you.

God bless you brother.

Its true I need to do this. I'm scared that if I'm the one to file, the kids might resent me.

I only semi-agree. I know legitimate, born again, Bible believing Christians who have made the mistake of getting a divorce, and yet still do great works for God. The husband just messed up and didn't do a good job leading his home.

Also OP is probably a Catholic, which isn't Christian.

they are children. they will eventually understand.

>"sexual immorality"
please read an uncorrupted bible

Attached: image.gif (284x280, 5K)

>Catholic isn't Christian

Attached: 1523232196778.gif (500x500, 262K)

Wait until you guys divorce. First and foremost maybe it may later play into the divorce and not allow you to get the kids, which you want. Also, you being very Christian you should know that adultery is deemed a very grievous sin.

Be careful with this depending on your state if you’re in the US. Some places require all parties to give consent to video/audio recording in private areas.

just googled it real quick, wasn't being picky about version. thoughts on NAB?

Don't do it, OP, it's not worth it

Catholics are the OG Christians you heretical fuck.

Bro you should have left the second she said she was "considering" divorce

I'd leave my wife if there was any doubt on either part. Focus on getting out of your marriage first before having fun

>NAB
No.
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

>KJV
>missing 7 books and completely rewrote some of Romans
>authorized by a degenerate king instead of God's Church
>not corrupted

I've seen some funny shit before, but by God

Attached: 1415227204624.jpg (500x410, 59K)

>Catholics
>not Christian
constanza.jpg

Bro, Jesus said even looking at other women lustfully is committing adultery in your heart. It wounds your soul to desire after others and to be enraptured by beauty. Pray for forgiveness. I will pray for you as well. God bless.

Attached: desert fathers.jpg (620x310, 119K)

The choice is simple, Your kids, or some random slutty whore who is literally willing to give her cheap worthless pussy away to anyone she meets at a coffee shop.

Be real here.

>Fit, strong Christian faith
>God gives you a challenge
>Sweet dude I'm gonna grab some pusssaaayyy
I feel like He is disappointed in you for even considering it.

If you're a Christian then, tell me how you know for certain you're going to Heaven when you die.

You are Christian enough to know it is wrong and selfish

Your marriage won't be sacrament. Leave your wife, never cheat because you will have a guilty conscience for ever just for some pleasure

Have a wank and ask yourself if you want to commit adultrey afterwards

That's a pretty sobering way to put things.

Thanks to everyone in this thread. I'm actually a prottie but I'm visiting an Orthodox church on Thursday for the first time. As far as I can tell, both Orthos and Cathoilics can accurately claim to be the church Jesus founded.

Catholicism is my preference, but god damn if it isn't massively corrupted. The Masonic Vatican should burn.

Attached: 153041440.jpg (750x774, 113K)

Believing in Jesus and by confessing sins

The fact that you consider it so much to ask fucking Jow Forums shows means you've partly failed. Salvage what victory you have left and stick to your damn principles.

Dying in a state of grace, free of mortal sin, and EVEN THEN hoping God has mercy on my soul

Attached: 1407527024280.jpg (2244x2859, 563K)

Agreed. IMO I have failed my greatest test to date.

Attached: 152560065.jpg (500x500, 35K)

>visiting an Orthodox church on Thursday
Please don't do this. I would pray that you find a Bible believing, independent Baptist Church. To find one in your area, search google "military get saved". They have a decent church directory.

No.

couldn't have said it better myself

I'm an ex pol tard and my poltard senses are tingling. It could be that this woman was hired by your wife so she could screw you over in court with evidence of you cheating. Let's see if Kek confirms.

>no

Explain

OP here, been Baptist all my life. If I'm already saved via faith alone, no matter what, then trying to deepen my relationship with God via Catholic and Orthodox practices aren't going to damage that.

We live in a time of degradation. The Church is degraded as well. It's heartbreaking but God will lead us through it.

See image

don't be a fool. you may as well visit a mosque to deepen your relationship with God

Attached: saved.png (1653x949, 101K)

OP here.

Confirmation that God is real and testing me.

This woman just started sending me nudes. She never has before.

I will pass this test and flee.

(She was wet for the record)

Protestants are truly insufferable.

None of the pic you posted contradicted what he said at all. He believes that he is in God's grace because of Christ, and you just wanted to contradict him for not quoting Romans. Stop being an autistic Protestant.

Attached: akshully.png (552x547, 241K)

Endure, brother. Store up treasures in Heaven.

Post 'em

blueboard.

Fuck the other woman literally. Fuck your wife figuratively. Keep it secret, if you get the kids maybe there is a God.

Attached: AAsgJcs.jpg (750x552, 30K)

Get out, Satan.

I'm not a protestant.

>what is crossposting
imagine being this new

Post 'em on /b/ and link it

Catholic
Orthodox
Protestant
Heathen
Pick one and only one.

Don’t cheat on your wife faggot

>Baptist
>not a Protestant heretic
riiiiiight

Attached: 1408052126343.png (589x757, 592K)

My thoughts exactly. This bitch just keeps sending the nastiest texts and pics possible, then this guy.

Truly I am in Satan's presence. Funny I used to make fun of cheaters for being weak.

Attached: 152571449.jpg (403x448, 46K)

Your idol worship is't going to get you in to Heaven. Please repent.

I have to go. Stay strong brother. Walk with God. Endure for your reward in Heaven. The Christ was tempted too.

that image looks familiar

Attached: pepe_after_battle.png (1280x1024, 1.38M)

Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.

2And after fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry.

3And the tempter came and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, command these stones to become loaves of bread.”

4But he answered,“It is written,
“‘Man shall not live by bread alone,
but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”

5Then the devil took him to the holy city and set him on the pinnacle of the temple

6and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down, for it is written,
“‘He will command his angels concerning you,’ and
“‘On their hands they will bear you up,
lest you strike your foot against a stone.’”

7Jesus said to him,“Again it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

8Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.

9And he said to him, “All these I will give you, if you will fall down and worship me.”

10Then Jesus said to him,“Be gone, Satan! For it is written,
“‘You shall worship the Lord your God
and him only shall you serve.’”

11Then the devil left him, and behold, angels came and were ministering to him.
Matthew 4:1-11

15For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin.
Hebrews 4:15

Please don't do it friend. Regardless of the state off your marriage seek the Lord first and remember that he was tempted by Satan himself and didn't fall. Turn to Jesus and ask Him to give you strength and wisdom in this matter.

Attached: yeshua3.jpg (900x720, 154K)

Don't do it, divorce first.

Your children are gonna get more fucked than you and all you do is post on Jow Forums because you can't keep the dick on your pants

You're taking in your wife's degenerate behavior. Just don't fuck the divorced woman, it's not that hard.

are you saying the Catholic church is history?

OP....NEVER trust a woman that says she just wants to fuck, especially if she’s local.

Attached: 1F794C53-9B4B-4708-B12A-CDC003538235.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Do it at your own risk
But be sure that your wife is already cheating on you
And if she's not, then she will soon

i thought this bible shit here was just people meming. Surprised there werent that many people touting double standards like on most threads. Good on you op if you passed on the degenerate looking to make you cheat

Attached: grt147m5atn01.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Take the stick out your ass, le jew on wood is long gone and doesn't care about you

ITT: Jow Forums

Please just fuck off already

This. Just tell the other lady you don't want to screw around if you're still married, but maybe keep some contact info if you know you're getting divorced anyway.

Kek what a load of shit

listen man, I'm not a father or a husband but think about this logically

>your wife is a whore
>you have no relationship with her worth saving anymore
>she tells you she wants to whore out and you'll take the kids to raise them
However
>>women often lie to hide their motives, a custody battle could be brewing
>if you get caught fucking some other slut your wife will be able to use it as leverage

>don't engage in an affair and keep a good chance of winning custody should you need to fight for it
PLus you don't need a one night stand right now, your wife is abdicating her position as a mother so she can be a worthless slut, your kids still need a mother. Don't waste your time on women like your current wife, man.

OP here. I told the other woman that it's not going to happen because I came to my senses, then blocked her after she read it.

My blue balls geeez. Begone thot.

All praise to God. May my children grow strong in faith regardless of the outcome. Blessed are you posters on here. Thanks. I was truly tempted more than I ever thought possible.

Attached: 146986236.jpg (1393x1500, 435K)

Protties please go

Praise the Lord through whom all blessings flow

>Also OP is probably a Catholic, which isn't Christian
Protestant filth detected

Attached: 1522471162061.png (1000x1000, 345K)

Post the nudes on imgur or something lad

>Implying the uncorrupted parts of the Lutheran Church haven't taken up the mantle as the true successor of the "Catholic" Church
>Implying Francis isn't a heretic
I have great respect for Catholics. The Vatican not so much. I feel it's better to be a member of the LCMS while personally practicing Catholic traditions.

>Mistery

>He follows Sola Scriptura
laughinggirls.jpg

Why LCMS?

Attached: 153843469.png (600x400, 381K)

shut the fuck up, baptist

Attached: DX4DViCXUAAa4WQ.jpg (1024x1024, 56K)

It's the most traditional of the American Lutheran churches. Way more so than ELCA which is the worst offender of heresy.

cfnews.org/page10/page104/socci_indictment_of_francis.html

Franky went Hollywood
Worst shepherd ever

begom anglican

Divorce wife, get kids, fuck other woman, find a better wife

>all this fighting about the correct way to worship one version of an ancient desert fairy tale in particular

just live and love. its not that hard

You sound like my wife. Focusing on the self. Take a peek at the luciferian bibles... It pretty much nails the current state of the West. We got duped buddy.

spotted the roastie

men are talking.

Attached: begone.png (500x522, 151K)