Do you laugh at fatties at the gym or do you respect them for trying to lose weight?

Do you laugh at fatties at the gym or do you respect them for trying to lose weight?

Attached: Pepe at age 15.jpg (853x1722, 714K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/uproxx.com/viral/how-low-cost-gyms-like-planet-fitness-psychologically-manipulate-people-into-not-going-to-the-gym/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Laugh with respect

Attached: 1495317768361.jpg (183x183, 10K)

respect, except for fat women, I laugh at them because women shouldn't be in the gym, their thic bodies are already perfect

Attached: plus-size-the-versatile-tee-mauve-1.jpg (1180x1505, 210K)

I give absolutely 0 fucks, I'm 100% concentrated on what I'm doing and I believe most people are like that.
Just go to the gym dude

Neither, I dont care what anyone is doing unless it looks funny

I work out away from them because I don't want then to be intimidated by me while I'm sweating buckets, with them thinking I'm just trying to gloat.

Respect if it looks like they're doing a decent routine or staying on cardio for a while with decent effort
Disgust and laugh if they're doing stuff like low intensity cardio while drinking a diet soda, bosu ball pushups/squats, half rom reps, etc.

I respect it. We're all just chasing perfection, aren't we?

90% of people on Jow Forums seem to be pretty admirable about that kind of shit probably because everyone on Jow Forums started from a pretty shitty spot as that just seems to be most of it's demographic

I invite them to work in on some sets.

The mere fact of someone being fat isn't even funny so why would I?

anyone who is trying to improve themselves is deserving of respect

they consume 0% of my thoughts. I'm either doing my own thing or mirrin cute girls/jacked guys.

as a former super fatty now just a normal fatty i respect people who are there every day doing there thing.
except that one girl who does this weird sideways squat/crab walk on the treadmill that shits retarded. but its planet fitness what can you do

Attached: nazi furs.jpg (634x700, 132K)

If they are like MORBIDLY obese I have a face of disgust everytime I have the misfortune of glance at them

If they are just fatties and don't bother me eh, good for them

former big fatty, now just less of a fatty. I used to get super worried about people judging me at the gym. kinda got over it

now I use university gym and I get super nervous. I don't want them to think i don't know what i'm doing so i'll stray away from new exercises. like for example this new program i'm running calls for cable crunches, i've never done those before and I don't want to feel embarrassed if i'm doing them wrong/awkwardly. so instead i'm doing planks and leg lifts and hope those are good enough to work abs

I ignore them like I ignore everyone else. I'm there to workout and gtfo. I don't care what everyone else is doing as long as it doesn't interfere with my shit.

>he pays attention to NPCs

you realize they're randomly generated?

Fat people in the gym are the only fat people who get my respect. Cant shit talk a fat guy when he's taking the right steps to not be fat

If it's past February than respect, February and January I can't respect because statistically they're going to quit.

smooth

Laugh, no amount of gym time will ever make them less disgusting.

Join a better gym.

I have joined quite a few gyms in my time and I added a 2nd one since planet fitness is so inexpensive and gives me a 2nd option that is 24hrs and nearby.

>1st day there
>bring my gym bag. Has jump rope in it.
>use jump rope after weights to warm up for running.
>one of their employees:
>"sir, we dont allow outside equipment."

I get it's a starter gym. But you can't bring in a jump rope? To a gym?

Their business model is to sovereign the gym and then count on people not going. It is seriously that. They charge so little they figure that people will drop off, but keep subscribing because of "hope"

google.com/amp/s/uproxx.com/viral/how-low-cost-gyms-like-planet-fitness-psychologically-manipulate-people-into-not-going-to-the-gym/amp/

Also their "no lunks" sign is corny af.

I get a feel bad for working out next to them. I was one of them once and I don't want them to be discouraged because of the fact I bench more than they squat now.

I think less of them if I see them walking up sweat free to a cardio machine and then hopping on and doing low intensity. But I don't dwell on it. It's better than nothing.

If I see a fat guy getting after it I applaud in my head.

Depends on what theyre doing. If theyre using machines probs not.
If theyre getting in the way on benches and pretending to use important equipment im more inclined to be rude to them.
I remember i said "go ahead" in a slightly annoyed tone to some fatty trying to use my bench and he just walked out of the gym, didnt even say anything to me

My gym bro benches my squat. (2pl8z)
He also can't even do a body weight squat and has skipped working out legs for his entire life.

Depends how hard they're working.

Attached: 13449762197292.jpg (674x505, 80K)

Both

Treat them with disdain. I'll respect their results not their efforts. If they lose weight and become normal I'll ignore them. If they become jacked I'll admire them.

>"But at least they're trying"

They'll only truely make it once they lose their fatty self image. People should judge them for results not intention.

You gotta start somewhere

Thicc = Muscle with fat on top
not fat alone, thats just...fat.

dude im telling you, you could even ask advice to 99% of them. just dont aks the obvious douche. sometimes i even feel sorry when i see people fucking up in the gym and i just to go and suggest (not tell them what to do) what to do. if you doubt you are doing something wrong just ask somebody who looks like he knows what he's doing.

it's the guys with skinny arms and small shoulder width that make me irrationally angry. like what the fuck is wrong with you how do you go through life without killing yourself you dumb fuck, jesus have you never had a highschool job, played a sport, picked up anything? they aren't even human they're just really tall insects with less muscel, going through life consuming and providing as little a they can. if they were around during any other era they'd have been dead before they hit their teens but they survive in this era and like cockroaches they're everywhere

I respek em. But they're still fat and all bouncy when they run on the treadmills. So that's pretty funny.

Attached: ali_g_respek.jpg (256x256, 16K)