Mark Zuckerberg, a multi-billionaire, is using a BOOSTER SEAT to make up for his manlet height

>Mark Zuckerberg, a multi-billionaire, is using a BOOSTER SEAT to make up for his manlet height
>He's stuttering and sweating being asked basic questions like "Did you or did you not steal our data" due to his beta insecurity

Reminder that even though you aren't rich, as long as you workout, have high test, and high height (5'11"+), you won't be a beta cuck!!!!

Attached: FB_IMG_1523402980467.jpg (720x960, 49K)

>a multi billionaire
Nothing else matters after that t b h

He can buy anything or anyone

when will they learn

nice try, but the Zucc cucked 2 chads, stole their idea(they did the work for him and then got cucked lmfao)and is not making billions and settling down with his anime waifu, cope harder lanklet

Except no one REALLY respects him.
he's still just another beta coping maybe the hardest that's ever been coped

Watching "powerful" men like him fail to shake their innate betaness makes my cock hard. He worked oh so hard and yet I'm still more than him T B H

>Reminder that even though you aren't rich, as long as you workout, have high test, and high height (5'11"+), you won't be a beta cuck!!!!
Keep telling yourself that you ugly lanklet.
You are pathetic

.... Isn't that just the chair's cushion?

dont peple believe that he is a lizard

>Except everyone who matters REALLY respects him.
Fixed it for you beta lanklet.

Attached: 1519388733721.png (800x800, 84K)

Nice cope

OP is 5'11" and a manlet in denial

Mark is not a lizard. He's busy running a very big company and there's no way I have time to overthrow the human species on top of that.

Prove it
I guarantee his bedroom has a red solar lamp and a plastic tree log.
Fite me

>implying you will ever reach reach a point in your life where you are in this much trouble with the law

Face it, you would stutter too if your life depended on your answers.

kek, believe whatever makes you sleep better in your mothers basement at night.

Manlets lmao

They aren't going to do shit

LMAO and at the end of the day he's a fucking 5'7 manlet on national television with a fucking booster seat that the whole world can see and married to a 5/10(that's WITH make up, she's probably a 3 without) Asian. Just a reminder that if you've over 5'10 you should be thankful to your parents. No amount of lifting will fix him after this. He looks fucking pathetic in front of the whole world.

>Being this unconfident in yourself
>taking this post seriously
>defending some stranger that would push you into oncoming traffic for a .1 pt stock increase
>Not knowing your worth
Fucking lol I bet you pussies are registered voters as well
Grow up cunts

Yeah bro, he's really well respected which is why he couldn't even land a 7/10 despite being a billionaire.

That’s not a booster seat it’s his battery pack

>Five fucking seven
Imagine working so hard yet still being this short but also not even being able to cope with it

>Did you or did you not steal our data
Don't people allow for that with facebook's ToS?

how is this Jow Forums related?

Yeah but reading is for suckers

The state of modern minds

LOL @ dipshits who think being a multibillionaire means shit. His 4/10 wife could leave him any second and take all his shit the moment a 5'8 guy approaches her.

You must be new here

>he may have billlions......but atleast I'm not a mannlet
lol the cope is real, The Zucc could steal your girl at any moment

>high height (5'11"

Attached: 1523321340247.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

idk but dude the narwhal bacons at midnight xD

Wow bro, is he gonna steal my girl like he stole his wife? The Chad he stole the girl from must be devastated that a 9/10 sloot left him for a 5'7 manlet.

Keep coping manlet, this picture is a reminder to your kind that you'll look like a fucking child no matter how hard you work and how much money you have.

good post

Yea bro,keep coping and maybe you'll not kill yourself one night.

>bbbbut my girlfriend would prefer me because I'm 3 inches taller, sheeee doesn't care abbbout money

sure thing lanklet, keep coping

Attached: images (10).jpg (253x199, 9K)

Attached: display.jpg (545x722, 76K)

LMAOing @ you manlet you should be the one coping. The best you'll ever land is a 4/10 who will divorce you and take half your shit for some guy that doesn't look like her child when standing next to her.

no

Attached: DacWoKRU8AEXkbX.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

Keep coping. You aren't only a lanklet,you are a loser who will never amount to anything

or better yet, I'll just steal a chad's business idea, make billions and see your girl come running to me, stay mad langlet

wow you are such a coping faggot. Can you try any harder to project your sucky future onto others??

I don't date 4s so that won't be a problem for me LOL You can have your billions(which will be taken by your 4/10) but you'll always be a 5'7 manlet. I can increase my income, I can lose weight, I can fix my teeth,and I can get better clothes. You'll always be a little manlet that will get mogged if you're next to me only because of genetics.

>Reminder that even though you aren't rich, as long as you workout, have high test, and high height (5'11"+), you won't be a beta cuck!!!!
Oh you under aged loser. You have no idea how the world works.

Underrated
Also outdated tech what is he a fucking ibm thinkpad

I saw Manlet Zuckerberg at a grocery store in Washington DC yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Everything except a bigger chair apparently

Fucking ghandi of this board
You are my Oprah

>. You'll always be a little manlet that will get mogged if you're next to me only because of genetics.
Keep telling yourself that
>I can increase my income, I can lose weight, I can fix my teeth,and I can get better clothes.
You can do all that but your shitty attitude and immature personalty will be the reason you are alone. You are in for a rude awaking

Literally 1 in a billion manlets can make a billion dollars. You really expect that to save you? Unless you’re gl face like tom cruise it wont do shit

beta male cuck detected

I'll take things that never happened for $1000 Alex.

it actually sounds legit with Mark

all people of value in history have been manlets, bow down to your superior overlords

Attached: composer-heights-infographic-1367588579.jpg (1139x619, 308K)

>When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

Kek, I'm fucking dying.

Yeah I really believe that buddyboy. Look at him, he looks like a kid even though he's a multibillionaire. He needs a fucking booster seat and the entire nation can see it.

>falling for pasta

Attached: EavmH5xpAI8fQood2cfHI2Oed0NMdoZ9.jpg (476x635, 81K)

Rofl

Big boy seat

>chart shows fully grown 'people of value'

All of them would be over 6'0 if they were born today you mongoloid. They are above the average height at the time.

>More money than God
>Doesn't surgically extend his legs

did he hit a nerve manlet?

Average female height is like 5'4"? If he didn't have the booster his arms would be straight out, seems like they need a different chair or they intentionally try to make people look small.

Die you newfag scum

>5'11''
>high height
manlet detected

not me, NEXT!

that makes no sense and he's right, zucc is probably the most insecure beta billionaire i've ever seen. He's literally taking classes to learn how to be human.

Fuck off you autistic faggot.

>being worth over 40billion
>being human is for poor people

oh hi mark

Attached: 00.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>talking about the cushion instead of the meeting
you all got sheep'd by the cia

Figured they would want to get him over to Washington after he stated he was interested in politics awhile back. My guess the reason for this is so they can black mail him.

For Zuckerbergs.

Man if only if he acted as he was portrayed in the movie

Schubert was 5'1 and was called the little mushroom by his friends, in art lanklets can't compete

Booster seats, high-heeled shoes for men, etc. should be illegal.

Especially in a courtroom scenario. Let the criminal manlet deal with his own problems.

>people dont realize this is a story the John Barron (Donald Trump) put out about Trump to make himself seem hilarious in the 80s

>Except no one REALLY respects him.
They do when they meet him. They probably all turn into fawning servile creatures. It's human nature to act that way when meeting real power for the first time. It's disgusting, but it's true.

ITT: Statuslets coping for their lack of money and social status

Attached: laughing sluts.jpg (358x477, 40K)

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NEWFAG

Last time I checked you can't buy respect

lmao what? All they're gonna do is fine him a couple million out of the billions he has

I like it more when this pasta shocks the blind goose fans

I'm from old wealth and watching this today was just sad. Seeing him sputter and lose his composure almost immediately was pathetic to watch.

My father was already saying people were going to unload their shares after watching this shit

>no one really respects him

Respect is very fucking rare these days. You don't need respect to get the hottest women in the world hanging off your beanbag. You don't need respect to achieve your goals. You don't need respect to be happy.

Not saying I'd want to live that way, but the fact remains.

Who gives him the crickets tho

>The plot thickenings

>look how insecure this pathetic loser must be
>not me though

This is not in harmony with the way of man, my young friend. Cultivate your inner strength instead of trying to take people down with flimsy woman logic.

>normies are shocked by this

Did people really think social media was invented to make their lives better with no ulterior motive? Sometimes I do really dumb shit, but you're not supposed to go full retard.

>you didn't read the whole iTunes agreement, stan?

>He's busy running a very big company and there's no way I have time to overthrow the human species on top of that.
10/10

>great composers
>No mention of Tchaikovsky

But he can't buy height.

>tfw been inside facebook's offices
>depressing, asbestos covered ceilings
>employee that I knew from there committed suicide by jumping of a bldg in manhattan
I hate working in tech.

r*eddit.com is this way

Bait?

Attached: 2B3AA561-3FF4-47AE-8E69-23FA94204043.png (600x704, 64K)

Technically, he can, but that surgery is so fucking painful that it's simply not worth, so he can just get heeled shoes

>mfw I'm eating a Milky Way right now

I hope he meets Jim Comey one day if he hasn't already.
The manlet rage would singe the ground he walked on.