Memes aside, is 180 cm 5'11" short?

Memes aside, is 180 cm 5'11" short?
I never really noticed my height until I started browsing Jow Forums and the misc.. Now I always look at men, who is taller than me in public.... What the fuck...

Attached: 275px-A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg (275x206, 11K)

It's just a meme stop being retarded goddamn

It doesn't matter. You sound like an insecure female.

Attached: 1519832347708.gif (273x485, 1.52M)

yes u will never get laid

5'11 is above average and perfectly fine. That level of heightism is a meme. However, a few inches shorter than that is where there is a legit struggle that short guys experience.

I am like a quarter inch shy of 6' and also started noticing height more often after Jow Forums drilled it into to me that it matters. Same with physical appearance in general. Almost like I was unconscious of appearance entirely beforehand. But I always recognized that it's just anons being satirical and gaslighting each other so it doesn't bother me. Moreover, waking me up to the idea that appearance actually matters was beneficial. It opened up a world of giving a shit about my appearance.

Attached: 1522019473925.jpg (493x929, 95K)

No, you're not short.

My ex gf is 5 11. Yes you're short.

I'm 6'2 and think i'm average height.

shut the fuck up

Depends on your environment

5'10 in brazil is tall status

>my ex gf(female) was unironically 6'4''

kek you are all midgets

Yes its short.
It means there is a part of your body which is short, either your legs,your torso, or both
I'm 180cm and in my case it's my torso that is short while my legs are quite long. I've seen guys my height with short dwarf legs and long torsos which is also less than ideal.

Really? She is a Danish so it was normal for her. 6 4 is crazy for a woman. I'm 6 1.

>My fucking phonefagging

Is 5'11" really short or people memeing?

No it really is fucking short

Do acquaintances randomly say to you, "wow you're short user"? If so, you are short. If not, do not fucking worry about it. However, for tinder profiles/whatever, I'd say 6'0. It may affect the interest you receive in that arena.

I could see that being the case in Scandinavia and the low countries amongst young men. You could easily be the "short guy" of the group at 180cm.

That's higher than average in every country except Croatia and Montenegro.

On average by race
White 6'0
Black 5'11
Latin 5'10
Asain 5'9

Attached: 1523227164810.jpg (1088x1212, 91K)

If you are mix race example:
183 +178 รท 2 =180.5
>I'm 180 cm

You're fine. I'm 5'8 and though that my height would screw me over but the only chicks that seem to care are turbothots. My fiance tells me she loves me every morning and a hand full of her friends wanna do me. I realized after that how little it really matters.