Listen here, nigger. I didn’t see you at the gym today, you little cock-sucking faggot, what’s your piss poor excuse ?

Listen here, nigger. I didn’t see you at the gym today, you little cock-sucking faggot, what’s your piss poor excuse ?

Attached: image.jpg (466x311, 100K)

I'm affraid to go to the gym because I have to interact with the cashier girl.... Any tips?

I got breakfast with my gf instead

>tfw the gains goblin tales were true all along

Sir! It's my rest day, sir!

You pathetic, poor excuse of a man. I ought to rip your head off and shit down your neck.

> cashier girl says “hello, how are you?”
> look her in the eyes
> “good, how are you?”

Wow, fucking difficult isn’t it?

Oh! A “rest” day? I’m sorry, faggot, I don’t speak twink! Explain to an alpha what exactly a “rest” day is. Sounds pretty dumb to me.

SIR
I WAS AT MY HOME GYM AND I WAS RUNNING 15 MILES TODAY
SIR

You must be blind, sarge.

Every fucking day. No exceptions. Come to think of it. I've never seen YOU there.

I got a PFT on Thursday gunny, I thought you were tracking

really? i did back and cardio today. i mean i was short on time today and only ran a mile, but i'll make it up tomorrow morning

I work 10 hour days and all I want to do when I come home is play vidya and sleep.

I got drunk and arm wrestled tons of dudes and the next morning my arm hurt bad

Lmao I go 6 days a week get those beta excuses outta here

>I got drunk and wrestled tons of dudes and the next morning my ass hurt bad
ftfy

Attached: Love Live! 03 First Concert! (BDRip 1080p AC3 10bit).mkv_snapshot_04.32_[2017.08.20_00.37.09].jpg (1920x1080, 688K)

did 7 hours of miserable laboring with my faggot father instead

Attached: 65815.jpg (700x300, 28K)

I was hiding behind the stairwell because I don't know how to approach people I know to say hi. Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just scared that you don't like me.

Because I snap my shit up every time I do anything. Fuck barbells I'm just going to use the gay machines

Met a girl during easter vacation at the capital and I spent most of my money on wine, fast food and cocaine. Lost hella gains.

I live in this very remote place for work and a single use of the gym is like 12$ I just dont have that kind of cash right now and wont buy the discounts because work hours are pretty random on a fishing boat.

Test cyp is working tho and getting gains back mostly from calisthenics and hard labor

Attached: 23754643_1476209952447944_2118160252337570742_n.jpg (480x529, 30K)

Just tip her.
With your dick.

The only "excuse" is your apparent sore excuse for a sense of sight you over-compensating geriatric manlet-mound of wife-beating rat shit. Stay the fuck out of my barracks or I'll clean my barrel with your throat after I finish another PR you "didnt see".

Faggot.

Attached: received_1792187024173580.jpg (1064x1041, 120K)

Stay poor white trash. Wiggerrich

>be smart, white and good looking in western society
>care about money

It really doesn't matter what I do man. If I don't fuck up in a huge way I'm going to end up with a pretty wife, a steady job and a white picket fence around my house. Might as well just play around doing interesting things as long as I don't have a mountain of responsibilities on my shoulders.

Even then I'm still networking a lot and making friends and getting experiences in various challenging situations. Decided to do some Alaskan fishing for a while when I contacted an acquaintance I met at a bar that put up a crazy video of himself in choppy weather. Shit's been fucking strange

Attached: 28872325_10214661500664714_6048507231996601002_n.jpg (844x960, 116K)

Sir, you probably didnt see me at the gym today because while I was hitting a PR on the press you were busying yourself in the locker room jerking off punks for 15 bucks a man.
SIR!

SIR IM GONNA GO AND WORKOUT IN MY GARAGE SIR

Do your cardio, you maggot! Don't you want to get cut?!

I don't go to the gym you stupid fucking drill sergeant, you aren't even supposed to be alive you died to a male BRAPHOG... IDIOT!! I lift weight in my own haus you stupid fucker!!

You literally only have to say "hello" and "goodbye". Wtf

My whole family died in a car accident mere hours ago, i thought it'd be okay if i stopped working out for an hour o-or two... Sarge?

I work out full body every day and take a day off once a week on average. I love going to the gym, the endorphin rush makes life bearable until nightime, then I need to get drunk. Off days suck

>family dies
>is still on Jow Forums

SIR HEADING OUT NOW SIR

Ok you got me, it wasnt my family and i was the drunk driver who hit them LMFAO, SIR!

SIR, I DO NOT HAVE ONE, SIR.
I FUCKED UP, SIR.
I WILL STRIVE TO BE BETTER IN THE FUTURE, SIR.

I did calisthenics to compensate today but it's not my usual squats and oats. Feelsbadman

it's way to exhausting

I slept about 2,5 hours last night, I'm unsure if i should go to the gym or not, I don't wanna injure myself.

imagine being this autistic

sir i havent ate meal in over 60 hours, and counting

i think im not going to make it to gym today

Pottery day with my mom.

Sir! I'm going after my job interview, sir!

I have bronchitis. The meds make me shit lava too

I also haven't been at work making money all week

Attached: IMG_6215.jpg (1600x900, 58K)

Good luck user hope you make it.

Attached: 1519653568500.jpg (788x685, 83K)

I showed up to the gym yesterday and spent two hours in strength and cardio, fuck off Gunny!

Sir, I've been going to the gym everyday except for sundays (it's closed) for as long as I remember

In fact I'm on the way to the gym RIGHT NOW

Why the fuck are you going to the gym at noon, maggot? Don't you have a fucking job, you waste of space?

Go and take 10 lbs off every lift. Dont push it, but still go.

I hurt my rotator cuff so I'm taking a week off. I feel like a quitter though :(