Weak chin incel died trying to save two roasties

>C-can i get a b-blowjob now, S-stacy?

Attached: Lm4iDXV.jpg (1080x1920, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oy3pZE73Anw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I respect the guy, he died trying to get massive pussy. If he had survived he could have an opportunity to counteract his looks by being a hero

Attached: republicanbob.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Even if he survived, he wouldn't have gotten any pussy, not even from the whores he saved.

if he didn't die, they wouldn't have had sex with him. Femanons will say he was supposed to do that because he's a male and our role is do die protecting women if the time comes.

cmon, it still wouldn't have landed him any pussy. They would awkwardly ask him out on a girl date to the movies, pay for his ticket and then sit around trying to make some small talk and it would go nowhere and the next week they would all try to forget that he was a hero one time

This guy was a hero who saved lives. Fuck you for trying to make fun of him.

his chin is fine.

>he could have an opportunity to counteract his looks by being a hero
he became an hero alright
youtube.com/watch?v=oy3pZE73Anw

Attached: 1524012905445.png (455x561, 462K)

it's recessed, also, look at his eye area and acne scars, it was over for him
roastie, normie or baiter

>sacrificing your life for a bunch of roasties
what a fucking cuck. nothing of value lost.

robots admire bravery in people. we're not edgy faggots. go back to /b/ or Jow Forums, you dumb fuck.

Alternate universe:
>He and the two whores live
>"Haha oh wow, thanks Riley, you are the best friend a couple of girls could have."
>"Oh by the way, Stacy, are Chad and Brad still ready to go out on our dates tonight?"

HAHAHAHA

What a pathetic faggot; he'll be forgotten by the end of the month. Now that he threw his life away real men can breed those two women.

Attached: 1526110193882.jpg (713x611, 62K)

lmao oh god he looks like me

Normies admire "bravery" like this especially when it benefits them. Women also love this type of "bravery" from men.

yeah right, idiot. If this guy is unattractive than I, and ostensibly half this board, are done for.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

nothing wrong with how he looks. he prob got laid beforehand too. keep hating autists

the incel shooter will be forever immortalized and without a doubt already has a bunch of fangirls, this robot will be forgotten in a month
the virgin robot vs the chad incel

These stories are always way too vague.

So he's holding the door shut while the girls do what? Hide under a desk in the classroom?

How did the hero die? Did the shooter fire his pistol or automatic rifle through the door? How many times and where? Did the hero try to fight?

Why do they always leave these stories vague as fuck and we have to assume so much about them?

how sad is your life you have to down play someone who had more use in a few moments than you, in your entire life. lmao just die already

God I want an opportunity to fail at saving the day like that and finally leave this shithole.

Because its not about what actually happened its about getting views, likes, retweets and attention.

He died a painful death. Personally I'd OD on Morphine.

So instead of waiting next to the door to jump the gunmen when he came in he stood directly behind the door where he was an easy target. Brainlets are retarded. Seriously how fucking hard is it to kill a gunmen? It's not like a gun is a magic wand that makes you impossible to stop

lmao he's a rube, he may have performed a heroic action, but he did so in a context (our degenerate society) that made it meaningless. Poor guy, F

In one of the first few threads about the shooting, a few robots were talking about how this guy looked like a bro. I kinda agree, he looks like a cool guy to hang out with. If he sacrificed, maybe he wanted to die or was at least fine with it.

YOU WANT BLOWJOB?
TOO BAD! HERE BOLLITS, FUCK U

Keep crying bitch nigger and don't forget to die pitiful death holding the door for some cunts like beta you are.

Attached: 1476667054046.jpg (200x195, 7K)

but he died lmao, ZING

Are you friends with jimmy?

You forget that Jow Forums is infested with normies. It's very unlikely those were robots.

another retard who died to prove that mens lives are disposable and gather some good boy points

he could save his life and get zero scorn for not saving these 2 roasties, but no, the blue pill conditioning from society is so strong that putting your life in line for m'lady seems as a good idea for some

I wonder if his mother thinks that her sons death is justified because he saved 2 random roasties who will forget about it even happened in a week

>share this HERO's face, NOT the face of the shooter!
>fuck the media for showing the shooter's face!!
>STOP POSTING HIS FUCKING FACE
Do people think that they exist "outside" of the rest of the world? Like people can't just google what the shooter looks like? Or that they somehow are excluded if they've seen the guy's face?

Meanwhile Chad will take advantage of their survivor's guilt and plow that pussy.

In that picture his eyes look like he was wanting to die
Probably thought he might as well go out a hero

Spotted the toastie roast

Lmao.
This guy saved people while you guys larp muh roastie lmao!
You would be kissing this guys dick if he saved you guys from a shooting.

Not meaningless to those two girls.

>kid became a human cushion to the girls who never accnowleged his existence
dude got cucked out of his own life kek

Just look at this
>to save 2 female classmates
Not
>to save 2 classmates
People would literally not give a shit if the people he saved were guys because people don't care about men and he most likely wouldn't have got a girlfriend if he lived he would have been disabled and still deemed unworthy by women

Attached: IMG_5702.jpg (1440x1080, 123K)

was a hero*
was
as in is no longer
he's dead

I don't see the two females kissing the dead fag's dick.

They'll forget about him in a few weeks and the two girls probably don't know this faggot died for them.

What a dumbass. Self sacrifice is literally the stupidest thing to do

Attached: 57712670dd089588228b4831-2200.jpg (2200x1314, 537K)

Edgy fag. Posting this on reddit.

>die protecting something you care about
>you die so what you care about does not matter

It's the brainlets way of not finding a solution. Then society praises them because they are inferior retards who couldn't solve a problem so its better for them to be eradicated.

Attached: 1525223453248.png (720x717, 565K)

What did he do? Hold a door from the other side, for a while, before the murderer just shot through the door?

That's exactly why, though. Robots hate themselves and there's not really a better reflection of that than a really average looking white teenager.

This. Robots are just jealous.

>back in the days he would have gotten those maiden's hand in marriage for saving them
>modern feminism come along
>he saves them for nothing
>EWWW you're not ENTITLED to my body because you saved me GO AWAY but TY

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.22_[2017.09.08_14.14.26].png (814x720, 543K)

anyone who uses the term incel is a reddit gommie troll
>these toxic roastie enabling and orbiting chad-bot fags are to be shunned.
>this is commander fagatron of roboto betta uprising army....

Attached: Capture+_2018-05-20-18-13-18.png (1440x2417, 1.28M)

This, sorry OP originallyru

You can't possibly tell if his chin is recessed from this picture you retards

They already forgot him, user, if they ever thought about him at all for a split second.

What he did was admirable but totally misguided. I'm afraid, none will remember his sacrifice in a couple of weeks. People will simply move on, and he will still be dead. He did his duty but that gives you nothing in today's world.

He's literally a hero. Fuck off you bitter piece of shit, same goes for everyone else being a stupid faggot in this thread.

Well looking at it would you rather an hero or go down being a hero.
Though I would have tripped the stacys up and blew past them.

this is absolutely disgusting and the king of white knight enablers we need to eradicate from the world
this is the best case scenario for the girls that he died now they can make some story about he was so brave and they are greatful for his sacrifice to save their lives but because he is dead they don't actually need to show him any physical gratitude and can just post about it on social media for virtue points
even had he survived chad would come along and say "oh thanks for saving my girlfriend bro, anyway see you around" and that'd be the end of it. still a incel, still friendless
he is dead and rotting in the ground where i bet those girls he saved were out having sex that same weekend after he died they have no respect for the dead

i love how women also have this hatred for masculinity but still expect MEN to DIE so that women can live. you will never find a reverse scenario where a woman will sacrifice herself so men can live. that will NEVER happen

t;'dr he died for nothing and went against basic human instinct of self preservation for zero fucking reward
the world is better off with one less white knight beta orbitting cuck enabler

pic related. the two roasties he saved

Attached: laughing sluts.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Men should stop dying for women. Have some self-love for fucks sake

What a fuckin waste. Should have let those tramps get ehat they deserved.

Attached: AD4B96FA-ABB5-4DE6-8F31-BF50DC2D0D42.jpg (480x360, 37K)

This. If you're not hot you're a utility

Self sacrifice should be reserved for the highest of ideals, blood, family, nation. Woman aren't worth it unless they are part of the ideal.

Honestly, good for him. More bravery than any of us would show. Whatever reason he did it for it's still an incredible act of bravery.

Plus he got to die, so he's luckier than all of us.

eh idk. they all could have died instead so he chose to trade his life so it wouldnt happen

>automatic rifle
you cant buy those faggot and the shooter only had a pistol and a shotgun he stole to his dad

Be honest guys. Would you do that to protect your oneitis?

>Would you do that to protect your oneitis?
Honestly, no. I'm too much of an egoist.

For a bunch of beta males, you guys really like to talk shit about beta males

He is average, much better than an average robot. Now fuck to your redit circlejerking shithole.
>>>r/incel

This. They are only blowing this up because FEMALES were saved. Who gives a shit about this guy? What's important is that two cuntlets who will whore around the next few decades get to paaaaaaaaartaaaaaaay some more.

I'm just gonna pretend that he was trying to save his own life too. At least it's not that pathetic.

As a man who takes life's big questions seriously, I've thought a lot about the conditions under which I'd die for a woman.

And I've concluded basically that I'd do it if she was pregnant with my kid, or had already had a kid(s) with me.

Other than that, no, I would not.

This. For all we know he probably thought he'd be safe himself, I'm assuming he got shot through the door.

virgin stops virgin from killing girls because they wouldn't fuck him
it really be your own

Attached: il9lfq8mIViv4OKp3HoxEg54lOYr7uWLWJlb6HjtS4c.jpg (245x150, 18K)

>basic human instinct of self preservation for zero fucking reward
it's also basic human instinct to protect women and children, men are disposable biologically; that's not some new social construct
but yeah otherwise you're absolutely right

autist here

what compels certain men to sacrifice their life for someone who doesn't give a shit about them? i don't understand it

I don't get how these shooters actually manage to kill more than like 1 person. After he starts firing, the men should be attempting to disarm him, instead we have men like this. A man who is a hero, because he held a door closed. Like, wtf. A hero would have waited on a corner and got the jump of him, disarming him and ending the situation. Cowards flee, men stay and fight.

Attached: 1523074167522.png (283x270, 178K)

I would not die for anyone.

Survival instinct, tunnel vision. You stop having a clear mind under extreme panic. You have no time to go through options you just do what seems the most obvious to do, block the door or hide.

Actually most people freeze involuntarily

Altruism, who knows what would had happened had he lived, but he will never see what happens with his sacrifice. Those women will likely forget about him 10 years later.

Not an autist, but I don't understand it either. Seems so dumb.

im only jealous he's dead

greater love hath no man than this that a man lay down his life for his friends

>it's also basic human instinct to protect women and children
if they have your genes then yes. protecting someone elses kids and women is as far from a human instinct as it can be. hell apes typically kill the kids of other males, talk about basic instinct.

Imagine dying for people who don't give a shit about you and will probably forget you in a week.

What a retard, no one will renember him in a month.
Nothing is worth throwing your life away.

lol hope that wasnt your only child. Woo Hoo

even if you're hot you're a utility

Why do you all assume that sex was his intention?

Betamax. No fucking thot is worth saving.

Attached: 1515628215185.jpg (600x582, 148K)

I would have asked the shooter if he has free gun for me so I could help him

yeah look at this thread...
you sure are correct

cuck

desudesu

r/niceguy's last resort to try to get pussy pass

Attached: 1526702769193.gif (512x512, 1.54M)

rape and kill oneitis
blame it on school shooter

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 53K)

a lot of presumptions about his motives. maybe he just felt in the moment, he had to protect people. you don't know that he only protected people because it was girls, you don't exactly pick and choose in a situation like that. there's no way to prove that he only did it because he specifically wanted to protect females and had some hopes he would live and hence be rewarded with sex. you all are just massively projecting here.

>10 years
>10
>y
>e
>a
>r
>s
Not even 10 weeks.

>this completely normal looking dude is such an ugly obvious incel he never would have gotten any anyway. Elliot was a total chad though.
This place is full of clueless guys projecting.

you didn't even try this time user

Attached: 1385805567549.png (625x626, 66K)

Betacuck B T F O
He deserved his death more than the roastie who got toasted desu senpai, good job to the pleasantly round brother.