/fat/ - "I have to make it" Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1517471542663.png (593x635, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Build-a-Vertical-Garden-from-Soda-Bottles
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tfw gained back the weight.

The losing it the 2nd time is 100x harder

lose weight fatso

rate this entry please

Attached: -fit- diary.png (747x1860, 163K)

why is it harder the second time?

Anyone have advice for getting rid of a lingering double chin? or is it just genetics and I'm fucked?

Ganbatte fatty-san!
Make the rest of us in normal Jow Forums proud.

whats your height & weight? probably just lose weight

This is true. The first time I lost it all down to 168 easily without tracking my calories and drinking a liter of booze on the weekend. Now I have to think about every meal and only drink 375ml on the weekend. I'm sure there's no scientific reason why it's harder now but it is harder.

Your matabolism slows as you age.

My dad gained weight in his underchin area pretty easily and I've got it too but get your body fat percentage low enough and it will be gone.Can't spot reduce fat just keep losing.

Mine is just starting to recede at 15-20 lbs. to goal weight.

Just have to keep losing bf%

Who else /can'tseeyourdick/ here?

i literally cant control myself i would need somebody to point a fucking gun at me

Stop fucking eating or you'll die early fatty. If you want that go ahead and keep eating like a pig. You only think you can't control yourself because you're weak.

yeah no shit its because im weak

5' 5 180lb How many cars a day should I be eating?

No more than 3 Honda Accords or 2 Ford Fusions.

I'm lonely and I'm not sure how to turn that into motivation as opposed to depression.

i try to keep it below 1 car per day, unless its a cheat day

So start working on that weakness. Try diets that are easy to stick to like keto or something. If you have an eating disorder go see a fucking doctor. If you can't change you're fucking pathetic. Anyone can change their eating habits, and that's all it takes to get to a healthy weight.

You probably shouldn't eat any cars. Too much iron. As for carbs, it depends on your macros and what you're adapted to. If you're doing HCLF obviously you can eat a fuck ton of carbs as long as they're nutritionally dense and not fucking sugar. If you're doing keto 20g max. Since you're asking you probably aren't ketone adapted yet so 30g for the first week and a strict 20g limit afterwards. Fiber doesn't count towards your limit. If you're fasting, 0g.

>lose 26lb doing keto
>naked mirror time
>still look like a pot-bellied goblin
I can't do this anymore guys

Attached: 1475023357469.png (219x230, 62K)

the extra weight of his failure dragging him down

You're gonna look like shit no matter what. Better to look like shit and be in a position to work on aesthetics than to continue being a fatass.

just when you think you can't go any further is when you push your hardest.

i dont know what app that is but you need way more protein, i eat 140-170g when dieting at 1600 call a day. Dont eat fries and ice cream bars.

>117g carbs

Attached: 1522104387781.png (633x758, 335K)

It's Cronometer. It's like MyFitnessPal but better.

These articles preach false hope as people don't weight their food as they should, so they say things like 1 x Sausage.
It's easy to have 20% more calories than you think and if you eat crap food there is a good chance that there are more calories than they say.

If you're trying to lose weight and eating an ice cream sandwich, you're never going to make it!

>tfw your goal weight is still considered morbidly obese

Attached: 07112131525_fat_cat_300[1].jpg (300x225, 20K)

Don't forget to count the oil you are cooking in. Avoid eating dairy, red meat, and eggs daily.

Boogie? Your goal weight is dumb.

Don't use generics with Cronometer if you're eating processed crap. Use the barcode scanner. Also weigh your fucking food. You didn't eat everything in perfect 5 gram increments. Buy a food scale and weigh your shit.

Setting attainable goals is a very good thing. Once you hit that goal reassess your situation and set another one.

whats up boogie

This is going to sound like the fattest assed comment of all time, but "Obese" and "Morbidly obese" are really low bars.

My BMI hits 40 at 320 pounds. At 320 pounds, I am perfectly physically capable and would likely remain healthy well into my 60s.

And "Obese" is only 240. Say what you want about 320, but at 240 I am 100% perfectly healthy and likely would incur no life expectancy decrease.

You're going to die a lot younger than you think you are.

Not likely. My mom is still kicking at 5'0", 350lbs at 63.

Being fat is not a genetic thing, but fat resilience certainly is.

>BMI 40
>60
user, I....

>attainable
Not everyone makes it

Attached: 29D7D1CE00000578-3141122-image-a-24_1435358951330.jpg (634x444, 92K)

Women live longer than men.

Because life for men is fucking harder not because they are hardier or anything.

Attainable unless you're a weak willed faggot who needs to cheat with surgery.

Literally me.

Could you go mental illness somewhere else?

>he says in the obesity thread

Reminder to lift weights or you will look like a goobly goblin

Attached: 11541918_382590875267545_5602281300892664800_n.jpg (251x201, 13K)

The guys one screw away from being a /fph/ joke.

Lift weights soyboy

Fuck me, was down to 280 from 330 for a while and just regressed into my ultra fat ways. Work has gotten easier lately so I'm either going to finally hit the gym or buy a bike and some used weight set. Time to start counting calories again

None of my points are that outlandish though.

Work hard m8. Use the relapse as a learning experience.

You believe that you have a genetic resiliency against diabetes, heart failure, cancer, and a host of other health related problems that are directly attributable to obesity because your midget mom made it to 63. That's short sighted at best and more likely to be delusions to make you feel better about having that extra pizza a weekend.

6'5", 260lbs down from 300lbs a while back
I've noticed significant reduction in my body fat in every other area except my double chin so I was worried.

There is no genetic resiliency. It's just luck if you can survive a long life but higher BMI just shit up your chances

You're good. Don't listen to these european/asian pussies.

You specifically said that there is a genetic resiliency here: .Are you just fucking with me or what, man?

I'm not him, I'm agreeing with you because the resiliency guy is fucking stupid

>All of my fat goes to my thighs
>Upper body gets very little fat relative to lower body
>Have a long neck so it hides my chin fat well
>People think I was pretty skinny because I wore baggy pants
>BMI is borderline almost obese
Fuck me, I wish I realized it sooner

Attached: thighs.jpg (500x375, 69K)

Did you go onto a keto diet?
Because if you dont and you simply cut out calories and carbs you are essentially starving your body of what has been for a long time its main source of energy(carbs).

If you put yourself into a Keto diet and eat some fatty meat with veggies you will be just fine. When your body is in keto it will have an easier time burning the fat on your body.

I forced my body into ketosis with a two day fast then went into IF. I only eat between 500-700 calories a day and feel fine. Im not hungry, im not tired, and i overall feel good.

>5'8"
>Started at 356 at the beginning of march.
>Now 326

Is anyone making a garden this spring? I feel like it'd be a good way to get some fresh veggies/fruits and maybe some spices.

Attached: 1511365359183.jpg (400x417, 107K)

He likely didn't try keto or else he would have lost more than 5 lbs and likely wouldn't have felt the urge to binge.

Unfortunately I'm in an apartment or I would. Nothing better than cooking with veggies and herbs you picked 30 seconds ago.

every year. Gardening is awesome. Fresh food. Some outdoor time for dem vitamin D gainz, and you save a ton of money on produce.

If you have the space, and don't garden, you're throwing away money, and losing touch with where food actually comes from.

checked, satan.

Don't let that stop you.
wikihow.com/Build-a-Vertical-Garden-from-Soda-Bottles

I did a version of this in my south facing windows. and on my balcony. It was great for herbs and a few greens. If you don't have a south facing... sorry bro.

Attached: 1522926201466.jpg (600x532, 40K)

You can grow them in your window.

I don't want to quit soda. Is it still possible to make it?

Attached: 1425779156730.png (300x300, 8K)

Do yourself a favor and quit. Seriously.

Soda is alcohol without the buzz. Its bad for you dont drink it.

yes you can drink diet soda

I can't stand diet soda, wish I could, I'd happily drink cancer if it worked but it doesn't.

I know it's bad for me, but has anyone managed to reliably los weight while still drinking...2 or 3 cans a day?

We've tried, but we somehow kill every herb we plant.

Interesting, will look into this. We do have a large south window.

That's what i did...2x..losing my 150lbs for the 3rd time lol.

The last time was because i wanted to outdo rich Piana in his bigger by the day series..i did. 9k calories a day. Babyslayer bulk.

It's an addiction like many other things. To the sugar, really. Once you're off it for a bit, the craving will go away.

Is keto a meme or does it actually work? Can I slide by with

Attached: the thinking man's .gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

confess /fat/ties

Attached: lQGT6xM.png (1229x1160, 58K)

This is it father, I cant go on like this. If I dont stick with it this time im an heroing

>Had dinner with sister and ate a large poke bowl with everything on it
I think I'm ok though. I had 800 calories spare and I went to the gym that day.

it works. I dont worry to much about the carbs i get because ive cut out bread and pasta entirely. The only carbs i get are from veggies, My body stays in ketosis. I eat probably 2-3 cups of veggies a day.(used to be 4-5).

Im going switch over to spinach pretty soon and that and onion will be my only veggies. probably about 6 cups of cooked spinach with mushrooms, onions, garlic and sausage.
I dont expect that it will break my ketosis considering i piss color everday on keto sticks.

Kind of a fuck ton of food for being sub 500 calories.

I went to a friends birthday party yesterday.
I had a big ass burger with bacon and cheese in it.(no idea the calorie count) and a Small slice of cake.

I broke a fast for it and not even that good of a burger. Though it was the only thing i ate that day so i dont see it hurting me.

Ah...it's good to be back.

Attached: gs3.jpg (500x525, 114K)

Have pumpkin soup and cold brew black coffee for lunch today. Going to have a nice vegetable soup for dinner as well. Gotta buy a new set of scales, as I didnt bring them with me during the move. Joined a new gym though. Free weight section and all, gonna get back to the lifts.

do less than 25, shit works

>6'0
>280 Lbs
>Not even fucking ugly face
>Have a square Germanic jawline
>Have big eyes and big eyelashes
>Have heart shaped lips
>All of this doesn't matter because fat fuck
>Started Running on my treadmill yesterday
>My goal is to look like pic related

Attached: swolewytboi.jpg (540x720, 76K)

you'll never slay goblins or pussy unless you stay on the ride till the end user-kun

Good luck dude

I went to BK yesterday and ate like, 2 hamburguers, an ice cream and some fries. Later i searched online and it was like, 1500 kcal
I wanted to kill myself, but today i did 1 hour cardio and -500 kcal to making up for it
And now im getting to my goal 2 days later

I brought some breakfast at McDonalds think it was like 700-800 calories but it was 1000. I thought I was good at estimating calories but fast food calories is super dense

Attached: IMG_1991.jpg (400x386, 58K)

I fit 2 godiva chocolates into my calorie limit yesterday and I'm still beating myself up about it. 1100 is still stupid low but I would've been at 1000 without them

Me and my room mate both started a diet together. We are both 6' and I started at 325lb and she started at 315lb. I am down to 218lb and she is somewhere around 260lb. She is depressed by how little weight she has lot and how difficult it is for her to lose the weight. I am the one who wanted to start the diet and she says she doesn't care anymore about it. Last month she went off the diet and started eating what ever she wanted and I also got derailed from the diet. I tried to get up back on track this month but I am not having any success.

Any idea on how to get her out of her rut? She says its just not worth feeling hungry all the time and only losing 2-3lb a month.

On a side note since getting back on the diet this month I have had THE HUNGER like crazy. I wasn't even off my diet that bad last month, I stuck to about 2200 a day (diet is 1700 a day) but right now I am starving like crazy.

I can't stop thinking of eating Raising Cane's, but I'm staying away from it.

Eat more fulfilling foods with more fiber and protein. I ate 1300 calories at 11 AM and didn't get hungry until around 7PM and it was only mild hunger. Then I ate the rest of my allotted calories.

Personally I wouldn't trust anybody who said they did. But I'm sure it can be done. Just think about it, every can is like throwing 150-200cal in the trash. Adding that onto a calorie deficit is a recipe for pain. It's just not worth it.

I gave up soda cold turkey before I even started on my weight loss, and it's one of the best things I ever did. I don't miss it.

back when i was 350 i could barely see my dick
now at 240 i see my dick
feels good

Attached: frogs and feels.png (1029x409, 58K)

I did the same, it takes a while but you will stop craving soda if you can keep away from it long enough.

Anyone else do a high fiber OMAD? It's a bit sadistic you're hurting yourself forcing yourself to eat it all even though you're already full. I ate it all in 20 minutes. Usually as a fat fuck with food you don't want the meal to end but with this I desperately want to finish eating.

Are you talking about not seeing your dick when standing because your stomach is in the way or because there is a roll of fat around it only exposing the head, making it look like a button on a fur coat?