Did you have a good workout today? I had a great workout today and I hope you did too

Did you have a good workout today? I had a great workout today and I hope you did too.

Attached: 1494872976969.png (315x439, 171K)

I did, feels good.

Attached: Motivational Image Gallery Page 9 - Garage Gyms.jpg (304x304, 18K)

Could've been better but eh

Was alright. My left bicep was tight but my tricep feels great and I'm inching towards a bench PR within the next week or two.

Gym was too crowded though. Had to do my Russian barbell twists in the middle of the room because there wasn't any space.

>mfw went to 24/7 gym at midnight and there was only one other guy there the entire time

Attached: 1345332280853511.jpg.png (504x393, 170K)

thought he was doing behind the back pulldowns desu

I’m tired af from my workout. Time for some sleep gains

It was an okay workout. I could have pushed myself a little harder than I did. I can do more pike pushups now than I could last time, so I feel good about that. Thanks for the good vibes!

>depressed
>lonely
>no social gains
>skinnyfat
>failing school

Now
>fit
>happy
>friends
>bachelors
>2 weeks from graduating police academy and getting badge

Thank you for everything Jow Forums

We’re all gonna make it brahs

Attached: BD68EBAC-D02B-428D-80BA-82BFAB39D565.png (1222x916, 544K)

but did you find a gf?

Attached: 1474400653080.png (895x484, 67K)

Did some cardio
1.5 min fast walk 30 second sprint for 40 minutes
Stair master for 20
Stretches
Gotta get them heart gains bros

Fat nigger cunt """working""" at my uni gym told me to stop slamming the bar down on the floor after pressing (with olympic plates). I was trying my best not to slam it but it's kinda hard at working weights, ya dig? She looked like she never touched a weight or looked at a nutrition facts label her entire life, and she did the nigger bitch head-waggle bullshit as she was talking. Her fat nigger lips blabbed at me while I didn't understand a word cause I had my earbuds in, and I basically asked her if she wanted to try putting it down quietly, as it's not easy. Anyway I begrudgingly agreed to her stupid request (never had a problem at that gym before)

I shouldn't have stooped to her nig level, I should have just stared at her in disgust. Anyway I moved to the squat rack (I didn't want to hog it) and did them there, making sure to re-rack them as loudly as possible.

Got back in the gym last month after a half year break do to moving countries and being busy with work and getting settled. All my lifts suffered pretty big.. went from intermediate on symmetric strength to novice tier. But each week my lifts are coming back bit by bit so I'm pretty happy.

I always the press at the squat rack just to avoid this sort of shit.

How much did they suffer in 6 months? Numbers?

I did, user, thanks for asking :)

Attached: dogwink.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

I did! I even got an energy drink first. It was delicious

Attached: 39c42f8c-f6ae-459e-b264-31cefdd1c7bc..png (311x486, 204K)

Damn I wish this gif claimed the digits

My ex moved back to town and calls me for sex every weekend if that counts

Went from 170kg deadlift for 3 to 130kg deadlift for 5 now. About 85ishkg bench press for 5 to 72.5kg for 5 today. OHP was 60kg for my 1-2RM but now im struggling even to do 40kg for 5. Squat went from 130kg to about 110kg.

Strength so far seems to be coming back much faster than when I first started building strength though. Hopefully in a few months I'll have recovered.

yes, thank you user. went a little light since i already went hard yesterday, and will be doing 2 tomorrow. got a good pump.

15thpbp

I had a FANTASTIC workout. Thanks for asking.

I used to believe that I'd have a shit workout if I did cardio first, but I've been running before lifting the last few weeks and I. Feel. Fucking. Fantastic.

Attached: afwaefae.jpg (720x540, 78K)