Fat distribution

I have a bicep vein and my forearms are very vascular but my torso is like this. Wtf. . .

Attached: Snapchat-1941719484.jpg (1080x1920, 315K)

try eating less fattie

you have external flab but it can be fixed

eat less

How

Im cutting on 1000kal a day and I'm 160lbs already

put down the fork x 10

I am cutting already. But my arms and legs lose the fat not my body

how tall 4 feet?

chest and stomach fat will be last to go

come back in 6 months

Good because I'm worrying

Unflexed bicep in poor lighting and u see vein is visible but my torso is just so fat

Attached: Snapchat-251731678.jpg (1080x1920, 398K)

me too bro, 200 pound to 147
still have fat flabs in the belly, when sitting down.
but if standing up or having good posture, they go away.
i am trying to eat cleaner and reducing my body fat.

Okay now do that for a while

This is exactly me as well.

Drop below 15% and this will all go away. Im hovering at about 17% (I think) and I still have it but those last 2% or so really make a difference.

Glad some of u brahs are in same boat as me. I just hate how my arms and back look all defined and shit, veins everywhere meanwhile my body looks awful and untrained. I can barely see top 2 abs in very specific lighting and to see any more than that i have to pull my fat down hard, they pretty much don't exist. Chest is also fat as fuck, all flabby n shit, looked better when it was fatter

I have the same problem bro. Love handles but I can feel the tighness on my chest now (cutting for 4 months)

OP here, cutting for 3months next week. I can't even see abs unless I try in good lighting, even then I only get like the top 2. So fucking dumb because I have ribs visible now

I'm banking on the paper towel effect to save my ass.

My drop from 25% to 17% or so made my limbs look pretty great but once I loose that last bit of fat on my torso I think Ill actually be confident enough to post my body online.

I've posted my body here many times and been told I don't even lift etc, hope once torso fat is gone my body will match my arms and I'll look good. Fingers crossed

Only reason I even look moderately ok is due to good pec inserts so I feel your pain. Posted on a different forum once and got laughed out of the place though so I need my cut to end before I post anything

Try not being fat.

Sucks because I have pretty ok lifts but look so so bad :(

Im close tho, maybe 1.5 more months.

Demotivated:(

we wont laugh at you user

Yes u will