JUUL HEALTH

Opinions on the juul and nicotine on health in general.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?t=sc&q=nicotine and health
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vaping is gay

inhaling anything but the cleanest air possible is fucking retarded and nicotine is a meme

who here /packaweek/?
literally no downsides

Very effective birth control

Jokes on you I'm already infertile

I meant it in the sense that girls will not be attracted to you if they aren't already.

lmgtfy.com/?t=sc&q=nicotine and health

besides it's fucking expensive

Juul is so fucking addictive. Was crushing a pod a day before I quit. It has been 4 months and I still have insane cravings oh god when will they stop

Thinking about quitting. Don't even get a buzz from it anymore so I see no point.

1 pack a week that's like 10$...

520$ a year is not much.

Does anyone else believe that in 10-20 years were going to see some ungodly diseases and neurologic disfunction from vaping?

>tfw consuming a can of Zyn on the daily
I'm hardcore addicted to this shit, never been more than a social smoker (ie, two cigarettes a weekend) but I'm hooked on nicotine.

Attached: SpearmintOpen.jpg (1600x1200, 295K)

Lmao you guys don’t know what you’re talking about. At least in my personal college experience many guys Juul (Vaping not as much) and get a ton of Pussy. I’m not saying it’s because of the Juul, but it’s become such a trend that 9/10 girls won’t judge you and would probably hit it themselves. Though I understand many of you are more the “video game” types and would not know about popular trends. And also
>inb4 t. Juul smoker/nicotine addict
I don’t personally own one, but I’ve been to some parties and you are literally guaranteed to run across multiple Juuls. As for the health aspect, it’s detrimental. But hey fuck it you only live once and if you do cardio you’ll be fine

literally never.

used to be a 2 pack a day smoker. the cravings never go away.

So they make you addictive with this shit and you need to by their pods to use this thing? Perfect cash cow.

Why not use a normal neckbeard vapor where you are not depended on one company?

I've tried it once, but on a no nic pod. Honestly, I don't think there's a problem. If you wanna vape nothing bad is gonna happen, just don't do it in public

juuls are overpriced and gay. Really, really overpriced.
Just buy a sigelei 200 with a RDA and go full retard

Lol, what? JUULs are the even trendier version of vapes. Kids that have never ingested nic in their life will hit one just to feel included.

>smoked 30 cigs a day
>bought a vape on the 25th of aug last year
>haven't had a cig since
was fucking easy honestly. haven't vaped with nicotine for like 2 months now either so i'm completely off nicotine, will probably stop vaping all together soon. idc if vaping is thought of as gay, i tried many other methods to quit but couldn't so yeah thank fuck for vaping

Dude i vape weed for lmao15years daily and DONT even know whats thats sorcery supposed to mean. WHY do you guys always fall for (((((them))))?

Attached: 1523202247262.png (120x120, 2K)

I've tried it once and it's nothing special. It's a dumb normie meme that got the current generation back on nicotine when cigarettes were on the decline. But I've also never been a smoker and never will be

A little bit of tobacky, like 1/10 of a cig, in your spliff is GOAT

Otherwise ew

S N U S
N
U
S

Attached: 458x458xgeneral-original-portion-snus.jpg.pagespeed.ic.bfO3SMPDuc.png (458x458, 209K)

Lmao. Not even going to bother giving anecdotes about how inaccurate this is, but this genuinely made me laugh.

Better than cigarettes but you shouldn't use it at all.

If any if you schlubs use the juul, you can not only refill the pods but you can enter the serial on their site, BS some troubleshooting (when you hit lights up no vape, tried other pods, it does hold a charge, etc) the automated system will send a new battery and charger for free.

Pretty much me, quit a year ago, switched to vape, then stopped vaping half a year ago. Nothing else worked, I'm free bitches

No person who has ever accomplished anything, or made any beneficial impression on any, EVER, has ever dipped

This scares me

Do you just say this because you hear other people say it?

I vape, and I've banged plenty of hoes who seen me vape before I banged them.

This is such a trivial thought.

this

It's not dip, friend, its snus. Comes in a little pouch that goes in the upper lip, and it doesn't make you need to spit.

Attached: screen-shot-2018-03-04-at-4-28-43-pm.png (477x476, 391K)

Nigga wtf!

Have you not been to a college party in the last year or two?

Vaping is probably the best way to quit smoking

I used a JUUL until last week but only for 2 weeks. My breathing was so shit when I was on it, always felt like I had a cold or something
Only an anecdote but that's my experience with the thing

I was just in America visiting some friends and EVERYONE had a Juul, even some girls
These were popular good looking girls too who were cheerleaders back in high school. Some of them even owned their own

Because JUUL is the Apple of the vape game
Easy to understand and built for normies (non experts)

Vaping is that and you're gay for vaping.

Well it's fucking horrible for your health, even in a tide pod, but you already knew that

It's also a complete waste of time and money, but you already knew that, too

Bullshit.

Take a break. Nicotine tolerance goes down very quickly. 2-3 days and you’ll be buzzing hard as fuck.

well if you carry around one of these Juuls, I guarantee you that you'll get your dick wet. High school bitches love these things.

Why would I want to fuck up my pure white perfect teeth?

i mean yes and no. it’s definitely a status symbol for normies at this point but there is a noticible difference between it and reg vapes. i’ve been a moderate smoker for a few years and i tried many times to quit using neckbeard vapes, i had huge, expensive mods, high quality, high nic juices, nice tanks, etc. and it only worked as a supplement for cigs and never truly killed my cravings. but since i broke down and got a juul i haven’t had a single smoke and the cravings are rare and easily killed. shit is dumb expensive though. definitely some jewish trickery involved here

Having $520 extra dollars, clean lungs, and not being a nicotine slave isn't much? People that smoke are always so fucking stupid.

Attached: Then-Perish.png (800x485, 390K)

no bullshit bro.

i still have cravings, not all the time but about every couple days i'll be stressed out and feel like i need a cigarette. i don't ever act on it but the feeling usually goes away pretty sudden.

What the calorie count on a can of dip? If I'm spitting and not swallowing I'd assume there's no calories right? But that flavored shit has to have sugars or something in them I'd think

How do people enjoy smoking?
The times i tried it i was apparently doing it incorrectly and it hurt like shit, then when i did it the "right" way i felt slow like i had just woken u[p

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u4.jpg (539x550, 48K)

checked
Yeah what you were feeling was the nicotine buzz.

Nicotine enhances performance. This is a FACT.

Tried vaping for a bit, felt shitty and dried out my mouth and caused a thrush outbreak. I use nicotine gum once in a while. Other than the money spent on gum if you want nicotine use gum. Less downsides than any other method of nic delivery.

Ive literally ONLY seen those when theyre being used by sorostitutes in shitty sports bars. Just smoke instead desu

Can someone tell me why these are so popular now?