Does size matter for getting girls?

Does size matter for getting girls?

I've seen so many dyel scrawny ugly manlets with qts today I couldn't believe it. Making out in front of me to mock me.

In nature this wouldn't happen, the women would go to a 6'4 ripped alpha like me, instead I'm a virgin

Attached: 1520716637526.jpg (751x729, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/rowdy365/6519504/1373756851/Laura2.jpg
youtu.be/dF9sNlnAZRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>6'4 ripped alpha like me
Thanks for the laugh, OP

Something funny little guy?

It's just a fact of nature. I could kill these manlets with one punch, they physically wouldn't be able to retain their women

Fellow Langlet I agree, I know we like to shot post here about malnlets but it's because of our deep insecurity. When I was in high school i was bullied every day by high test malnlets for being a scrawny Langlet, they would call me mean names, thow my lunch on the floor and laugh as I had to bend down on all fours to retrieve it. Now as an adult i'm cucked everyday by chad manlets and women tell me they won't date higher than 5'10

No.
t. 6'4 dyel lanklet

You should believe whatever helps make you feel superior, sweetie.

Attached: oh sweetie.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Height/face/frame is correct, but you can't lift your way out of a shit personality. If everyone except for you is wrong, you should reevaluate the situation.

its all genetics, not how big you are

you obviously have shit genetics

Attached: BvIzPVTCYAQPjce.jpg (499x750, 61K)

Attached: 1523411724096.jpg (3264x2448, 1.01M)

Elliot pls

talking to girls is probably a big factor
most incels are not talking to enough girls

x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/rowdy365/6519504/1373756851/Laura2.jpg

It's called having a personality, big guy. You should try it out sometime. Being big doesn't make you any less of an angry virgin incel.

In social situations yes size matters, it is the human equivalent of courtship display in the animal kingdom, IE birds singing for female attention or how male deers with bigger antlers are more likely to mate. Also height is an important factor in sports and fist fights, the taller person always has the advantage.

For actual bad assery though it is a hindrance, the taller you are the more likely you are to be injured and historically special forces/medal of honor recipients are shorter then 6 feet.

Attached: 1393318931451.jpg (500x375, 130K)

Not to mention this fucking attitude. Just try not to run over too many people in the rampage, Elliot.

No you need a personality

that's pretty relatable OP.
>be me go in the sauna
>manlet and his girlfriend are there
>they look at me and immediately start touching each other and shit
>feels awkward.jpg
what am i supposed to do? if i walk out it makes me look insecure but if i just sit there all alone it seems to validate their mocking of me. feels bad man.

No it doesn't. Fat girls have bigger tires and ass but they're still unattractive for other reasons, same goes for you big guy.

Calling yourself an alpha when you're a virgin, and not by choice.

Attached: 1497452270322.png (290x172, 29K)

yes it does.

In uni, I see stocky and buff manlets get with qts. i never seen a scrawny manlet get a gf, only on rare exceptions.

But that's an over simplification, and a by product of this board's body dysmorphia. Sure, size matters, but there's so much more too it. Personality, physique, face, intelligence, money, and heaven above, comedy.

A funny guy can get almost any chick.

>inb4 manlet

Yep, 5'9", former fatass who's only been lifting for a year, but still has had multiple gf's over the years.

women prefer doctors and dark manlets :)

Attached: tom-cruise-katie-holmes-short-man.jpg (1011x674, 77K)

It's all in your head man. They're not doing it to fuck with you, they're doing it because they want to be affectionate with each other. Yeah, a sauna is the wrong place for it, but there's no need to take it personally.

lets analyze tom cruise

>looks

one of the most handsomen men in hollywood despite being vertically challenged

>money

has a shit ton of it

> status

an internationally recognized actor that has been in many famous movies

loool, makes sense why katie gets with him

That doesn't make sense to me evolutionarily. I just don't understand how a girl could like a guy as small as her, no matter how "funny" he is or whatever. He wouldn't be able to protect her.

This girl at the bus stop literally kept her eyes open while kissing her manlet bf in greeting so she could make eye contact with me. That's definitely not in my head, shes trying to stare me down or something.

I have been told I have a good face. And I have low bf. It's just I have severe crippling aspergers and can't form connections with people. But what I'm saying is that shouldn't matter because evolutionarily I'm who will keep the children safe from predators

Every girl is on birth control meds that flood their body with progesterone to simulate pregnancy
As a result they no longer want a big bad bear killer, they want someone who will help care for them and the child

only size she'll ultimately care is your junk

if you're under 7" don't even try

>t. 6'1 with ridiculous 6" dick who has been laughed at for it

Because humans are weird, you mong. We aren't gorillas, and there's a reason for that. With higher reasoning comes differentiated standards. Beyond that, there's also the technological effect. Yes, in the middle ages your muscles would have been the talk of the land, but you're not bulletproof, and any manlet packing a 9mm can protect his family.

Simply put, there's more to human attraction than size, no matter how wonky your view of evolution may be.

Also, going down that route, evolution fights against anything above 5'10". You guys have higher chances of heart attack, stroke, and aneurysm, even at pre-breeding ages.

As for the bus stop thing, it's all in your head. You literally said you have aspergers, and that's probably it. Aspergers can sometimes, albeit rarely lead to delusion like side effects, ala Adam Lanza.

The world won’t change. Enjoy the ride fags.

youtu.be/dF9sNlnAZRM

>historically special forces/medal of honor recipients are shorter then 6 feet.

Maybe in the United States of Manlets. Straya only has 6"4+ soldiers. It's a height requirement. Pic related, 6"6 SAS VC recipient.

Attached: images (5).jpg (470x313, 28K)

Interesting post, thanks for typing it out.

I guess I just have a hard time believing people can use conscious logic to overcome sub conscious biological impulse. Which is why this explanation makes more sense to me.

But yeah I admit that being bigger isn't actually strictly better, I just thought female brains thought that it was and the only reason we aren't all 7 feet is the body can't support that much size that well

Nigga that's just a lie. Minimum for ADF is 152 cm. That's a little more than 5 feet.

Face > Frame > Height > Everything else

It was clearly a joke you silly gallah

>be OP
>go to club
>see normies socializing and having fun
>autism intensifies
>awkwardly leers at any remotely good looking woman that walks by
>fantasizes about what he'll say to them
>finally works up the courage to talk to one
>"c-can I buy you a shot?"
>accidentally spit on her while talking, get a dirty look
>mistake the look for not being able to hear you
>"C-CAN I BUY YOU A SHOT?"
>she calls over manlet chad
>he gives you a disappointed look and gets the bouncer
>you get kicked out, no refund on cover
>sperg out nightly on Jow Forums, develop undiagnosed anxiety disorder

Manlets do this when they are getting mogged, I walk by it everyday and notice how when I give a glance at their girl they always grab her hand

>has to call a bouncer over
>literally needs a tall person to solve his problems

hmm...

> thinking a person worth anything thinks about australia ever

face height frame
face > frame >>>> muscles

Cash is at the front of the line retard

>6'4 ripped alpha
6'4 i believe. Alpha and ripped i do not

If you've ever been a scrawny guy who has been around women you will know what they have to say about size. They just want someone who is noticeably bigger than them so they don't look fat and can feel somewhat protected. It's the same with height. What matters to them is how they look next to you.

you cant have sex if your a virgin idiot

You have to be a retard to be an incel after 19. I know plenty of ugly and not particularly charming or successful people who bang attractive women. Your Elliot Rogers their attitude could not fucking help matters either. Women don't want a 2D caveman, they want someone who they can connect with emotionally and all that gay shit. Failing that, you can go get sluts at clubs or on tinder whenever you want, if you aren't a fucking creeper. You don't even have to be a normie, just tolerable enough for some hoe to fuck you for a while.
Also the fact you said you're a 6,4, ripped alpha male makes me think you must be really fucking ugly to not say you have a chad tier face along with all the other horse shit.
Women don't owe you anything, grow the fuck up, go talk to one, and if you still can't figure it out kill yourself. People like you wouldn't survive long enough to pass on their genes in nature.

Attached: IMG_0181.jpg (1875x1889, 206K)

This, you MUST be bigger than them, being bigger than other guys helps but is not crucial like the former is.

>Does size matter for getting girls?

Of course it does. If your dick is less than 7in than no woman would want to be with you. lmao

Girls will decide whether they like you then work backwards to justify it later on

So no

I've had a previous gf tell me she liked how big my ribcage was

>Inb4 9001 riblet bait threads

Humans are social animals retard

That guy with insane charisma will be the head of the tribe
Your big dumb ass will be off fighting the black skin tribe while he fucks his consorts

>The ironic moment Manlet Chad dosent have to lower himself to deal with you personally
>He just has his servant do it

>Women don't want a 2D caveman, they want someone who they can connect with emotionally and all that gay shit.
i find this to be like the exact opposite of reality. I dont mean this in an angry way, ive just noticed that the more emotionally closed I am, the less I show any emotions at all, or really even awareness of or reaction to anything, the more women like me

Big arms on a guy are like Big tits on a girl.
Everyone likes a hard toned ass.

>the more emotionally closed I am, the less I show any emotions at all, or really even awareness of or reaction to anything

You’re ignorant of what you’re expressing when you think you’re expressing nothing.

user, by thinking that we are completely primal in our mating habits, you make the same mistake as the soyboys who think we are completely rational

>Straya only has 6"4+ soldiers. It's a height requirement. Pic related, 6"6 SAS VC recipient.
Australian education.

>bouncer is 5'0x5'0
check mate

If your 6'4 and ripped you're not an alpha your a faggot. It takes being actually fucking retarded to fuck it up.

She's so hot it's a shame about those tits.

Women sometimes want risk and sometimes want security when they look for a guy. The muscles and confidence that comes could signal either circumstance. You could be boyfriend material or you could be hot hookup. I don’t have money or status so I’m seen as hookup.

I do this shit all the time
>be 5'10" uber chad manlet
>be walking with qt white qf
>see 6'4" autist
>make out with her while maintaining eye contact

This. Most women are damaged goods and make irrational decisions like dating black apes and beta males.

I'm 6'4" and I've never considered the possibility that a shorter guy might make out with his own girl to "mock me".

You sound really stuck in your own head, OP. Being tall helps with women but you've got to have a genuine interest in learning about other people to not come off as a creepy asshole.

>So what do you do user?
>Oh, I'm an M3 at (university redacted)

Works every time. Ladies love a man with good career prospects.

These days women want someone who can take care of them. A man with ambition, who has cash, confidence and social connections.

Having big muscles won't help when your woman lives in a poor apartment, has emotional problems (because you can't connect with her emotionally and shit) and nothing interesting never happens because you don't have a social circle, money to spend with her and you're in the gym / eating all the time.

You actually have to talk to them for them to want to fuck you.

Those manlets and scrawnies have one thing you dont. Social skills.