How wacky are these dreams going to be?

How wacky are these dreams going to be?
I wanna get real weird with it.

Also any insights on cum gains with this?

Attached: c26-B000GIQS02-1-s.jpg (231x300, 12K)

I don't even get them anyway, baka.

Attached: 432432.png (1112x886, 64K)

Depends. They're more vivid them wacky. I dream as if I'm in video games doing some weird plot line mixed with my irl friends and magic powers

I already have pretty vivid dreams and remember a lot of them so I'm not expecting huge gains, but I'm still excited.

why take that when you can just take zinc, magnesium, and vitamin b6?

I started taking these about a week ago. How long does it take to start feeling the affects?

From what I've looked into, people had instant affects that night. Taken 30-1hr before bed.

That is quite literally what ZMA is.
I know you're trying to be sassy/witty, I just don't know why.

cum gains are slight, but stay. dreams are weird for a week, then things go back to normal.

Attached: 1494870994696.jpg (900x948, 260K)

I think what user is saying is why buy a speciality ZMA 'muscle supplement" when the ingredients can be found cheap at a regular grocery store.

DO NOT MIX WITH CREATINE

You DO NOT WANT Creatine Dreams

Attached: 9FE6601D-1082-49FE-9F9D-D681A2265EDA.png (400x363, 340K)

Dreams are no more wacky or vivid. If you want good dreams drink a load of apple juice before you goto sleep. The sugar in your system during sleep makes for wonderful dreams.

You’ll have big cums for sure

Oh, it's cheaper to get it through ON than it is through my grocery stores.

Aren't you supposed to take zinc in the morning and magnesium at night? How does ZMA magically time release the zinc after you wakeup?

You want fucked up vivid dreams? Take an SSRI its fucking nuts.

I dont know about everyone else but this shit gives me extremely detailed and vivid wet dreams. I mean I can still remember them, it's like I am in middle school lol

Attached: 1523341299924.jpg (411x467, 115K)

I'm not even joking I've never had a sex dream in my life before I started taking ZMA

now I have them OFTEN.

They are very vivid, disturbing sex dreams. The first one started the first night I popped one of these things.

I don't get them every night, but when I do, I'm haunted for days afterward

Attached: worried_Wojak.jpg (322x322, 15K)

Explain details

Is it better to take Zma or the vitamins separately? Like assuming I'm using quality brands of both

you'll want to take something with copper seperately

too late

Zinc and Magnesium compete for uptake, so having them separately would allow you to take both separately.

it's easy to get enough magnesium from your normal diet though

I got chased by a group of shape shifters last night.

Not him but had a similar experience. Mine werent really disturbing as much as they were weird. One particularly strange one involved me having sex with an Asian girl dressed up like an 80s glam metal star who burped a shit load in Walmart.

Attached: 1523298261286.png (1417x703, 2.82M)

Attached: PrisonMike.png (498x462, 344K)

> My behaviour in dreams... Whack
> The plot lines in dreams... Whack
> The amount of naked women in dreams.. .Whack
> Transition from orgies into full blown war zones in dreams... Whack

But me? I think it's tight as fuck, never going off ZMAs

I like zma. I feel like I sleep a bit deeper, but honesetly I think that may just be the magnesium. I do know that b6 isn't uncommon in other sleep supps.

Which one do I get anons? Should I buy the expensive ones or do the cheap ones suffice?

here is a pic for your post

Attached: WACK.png (500x374, 152K)

I've only tried ZMA+ from mutant and am very pleased. It is like says, I sleep deeper and even when I don't get as much sleep I feel better rested anyway. That in turn speeds up your recovery and that gave me a boost to my gains progress almost instantly

thanks buddeh

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x265, 19K)