> no soy boy scalp hair for that matter
> Chad
> roided out the fucking gills
> jacked but is a charismatic giant instead of a dumb meathead to normies
> makes normies subconsciously want to be muscular/have muscular men

Attached: the_rock.jpg (968x988, 110K)

>this guy representing the losers here

mk

He is figure and role model for Jow Forums. Do you think everyone on /lit/ is Charles Dickens? Everyone on /ic/ is Picasso? People on Jow Forums aren't even Eric Harris or Dylan Klebold.

> 6'5"
Lies.

oh didnt look at it that way

damn has my vote then ;d

The rock is not 6'5

The rock is 6'2 max

why does he seem so healthy if he's so roided-up?

He was an athlete at one point so he probably actually does cardio and all too

i mean i get that he's obsessed with health otherwise, but he's getting up there in age

don't all the roids catch up with you eventually? is he just gonna randomly drop one day?

hes like 6'2"

Nah that's just bullshit nattys tell themselves to justify their high inhibition and fear of needles

then why did piano's heart explode?

Attached: Fast8_Vin_Diesel_The_Rock_Fight-1.jpg (1122x794, 75K)

His looks and his body are his livelihood I’d reckon he takes it to the cult extreme level Tom Brady and other guys do. Look maxing and all.

Do you smell what the Rock is cooking?

>that 48 year old projecting guy

neck yourself

>6'5"

He's 5'10" at best

Attached: images (1).jpg (470x313, 25K)

confirmed

zac efron is 5'6

hgh + insulin

if he took insulin why didn't he get that fat gut that all those bodybuilders have when they do that because it makes your organs grow?

Piana was a junkie. It's no androgens that kill bodybuilders, it's poor lifestyle choices exacerbated by androgens that kill bodybuilders. Drinking, smoking, pill popping all wreak exponentially more havoc on your body when you're already taxing it with male sexual hormone. If you hop on best option is to live as if that is your drug of choice. You can mediate most negative effects by living as intended and not over extending your physiology.

He did, but not to that super extreme extant. His abs were separated and he talked about vacuums for HGH gut on the DAAAIILLLEEE BRUH

Bodybuilders abuse steroids. They take massive amounts of different compounds, most of which are unknowingly fake or cut with other compounds to reduce the cost.

Rock can afford all pharmaceutical grade test and growth hormone and he doesn't do gay ass bodybuilding shows that require him to cut to dangerous levels of body fat.

vacuums work? I've been doing them lately but I haven't noticed anything

>6'5"
guy's shorter than the Hoff who is 6'3". some user must have the picture of them standing side by side

he's a shitty burnt out actor.

Bodyfat isn't what's dangerous, it's how dehydrated they become using loop diuretics such as lasix.