Do brainlet meatheads get intimidated around a person who knows how to fight?

Do brainlet meatheads get intimidated around a person who knows how to fight?

Attached: OMEGALUL.jpg (640x640, 87K)

not really

no
Jow Forums+Jow Forums master race

Nah because most of the ones who actually know how to fight arnt cunts trying to prove themselves

This.

no
/thread

Why would I ever get in a physical fight with someone. Especially someone that actually knows how to fight

I'm not some drunken hick.

I only see martial artist shit talking weight lifters. I don't deny that an mma fighter could whip a lifters ass but they come off as really insecure.

desu this. Nobody walks up to a successful hockey player and "asserts dominance" out of the blue.

like dude just chill, you're the best at fighting because you're the only one who practices fighting. Nobody feels any different, or cares strongly either way.

>BJJ
>fighting

Attached: volkovvswerdum.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

except for very rare instances, people that train MMA or any martial arts do not go out looking for fights. They do their sparring in the gym and they know that there's always someone better.

It's always the insecure manlets that go out looking for fights

This

Attached: 1514840717270.jpg (650x488, 75K)

It's usually white belts who have never competed who do it in my experience. That or LARP style fags of years experience.

I dont believe in fighting. What reason do we have to fight bro?

As far as im concerned, if you're going to fight me, you're attempting to kill me. Ill pur my keys betweeb my fingers, spit in your face and stab your eyes. If i can find a brick and smash it off your skull, i will. Ill use a screwdriver and stab you in your kidneys. If i can get to my car, i'll run you over until you stop moving. Ill twist your balls off. I will do anything within reason to survive.

Ill take my chances in court pleading self defence. Ill leave you to be crippled, or let your family be the one to grieve for your lifeless corpse.

Im strongly considering carrying some kind of acidic substance with me at all times so i can blind a threat. I hope it hurts as you lay on the ground, screaming in pain. Let your mutilated face serve as a reminder of your primordial savagery.

>this is what gun grabbers actually believe

damn Werdum got executed

Does anyone here have any experience with a ufc gym? im thinking of joining one in the town over this summer and wanna hear some thoughts

Attached: 1522380818987.png (1020x1163, 957K)

?
Is this a pasta

Attached: they-laugh-at-you-because-they-have-no-idea-what-16387784.png (500x551, 119K)

Why would I ever want to fight?

t. soyboys

>went army ranger
>then special forces
Army ranger IS special forces.

Used to do TKD and BJJ and most of the Chinese shit is honestly pretty gay. Best to play a sport(rugby,football,volleyball,surfing) or go into wrestling/boxing if you want actual self defense. A boxer who can wrestler can pretty much fuck up any martial artist out there(6/8 UFC champions are wrestlers). You can take the fight to the ground if you're against a striker and you can keep it standing if you're against a grappler

Nah
I don't start shit

kek so you're gonna shoot someone the moment who gets in your face?
Now post werdum choking out Fedor or clips of Brian Ortega

Name one (1) situation where I, living in a first world country, will ever be forced (completely unavoidable, can't defuse or run) into a physical confrontation where I can't use my concealed carry.

Try living in the UK.

>kek so you're gonna shoot someone the moment who gets in your face?

if they assault me yes

otherwise I tell them to fuck off or just walk away

I'm not some retarded nigger that can't control myself

Damn must suck to be ur gf watching a """man"""" constantly grovel and get mogged

Then get a knoif license ya wanka

I don't understand people like you. How can you not want the satisfaction of defending yourself from an attacker? I literally daydream about getting attacked on the street so I can have a good excuse to beat someone up for trying to mess with me.

so you want to risk injury or worse because you're insecure?

>resorting to murder all the time

Attached: 1499636170453.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

I attended Wand FC back around '09-'10. I would recommend what other user did and try to go for boxing and wrestling. Learn basics before anything else, preferably starting with movement. Also, get a good feeling for the guys there, you don't want to train next to some turbofag who wants to hurt sparring partners to prove he's alpha.

fighting don't make you a man
money neither

I was BORN a man

and I deserve the rights to live like any other man

Attached: DabeNkdUQAE3hBT.jpg (577x1024, 83K)

Alright, which leaf wasted this

lmao owned him

Attached: DabeNkdVAAAtyCR.jpg (577x1024, 80K)

Attached: DabeNkhUMAE7I1p.jpg (577x1024, 86K)

The 75th Ranger Regiment is a special operations force but is not the same thing as the Army Special Forces (green berets), also a special operations force.

Whatever you say pussy. I'll enjoy fucking ur gf and you'll do nothing about it

>mfw people forget the 80s
>mfw wasn't even around for the 80s but I wish I was

I could deck every cunt ITT

LMAO @ being a faggot and screenshotting a conversation are you give a classy response. I wonder what the rest of that faggot's DMs look like, probably nothing like these ones.

OP here

My bad guys. I found this while scrolling through instagram. I slapped a provocative comment on it and put it here. I just thought it was kind of interesting.

Jeff pls go. Le cookies are ready batch. RIP Zyzz

Attached: 1523052150826.jpg (800x1141, 115K)

What exactly are the self defense laws with a gun?
What happens when you trigger happy idiots shoot some unarmed drunk guy who throws a wild punch and you get a wrongful death suit and the family takes everything from you and them some?

Depends on the state. I assume states like Cali and NY don't give you protections even if you're the one getting attacked while a state like Texas would probably give you the right to defend yourself.

What's your address

Ju jitsu aint that good on the street. Also lucky punches from big guys will fuck small dudes up. Sure top levels can dodge it, but not most dudes

fucking retard

he'll shoot you. he has a gun retard.

Attached: Non Stop Gorilla Punching.webm (480x270, 2.77M)

user who talked about wrestling and boxing here.

Jiu Jitsu is good in an MMA fight but is horrible in the street. Jiu Jitsu conditions you to go to the ground and be comfortable on your back. This is good in MMA where you're on a mat but going to the ground on the street is a horrible idea since it takes 1 lucky punch while your head is against concrete for you to get fucked up. The only Eastern martial art that I would recommend for a street fight is Judo which conditions you to throw people on their back. Doing this to an attack on concrete ground can disable them pretty quickly.

no need, i'm already at your mom's house

>I could deck every cunt ITT

Attached: mm73_3Cards1.jpg (620x383, 70K)

>Grappling is gay hahaha! I would just you if you tried that shit

To anyone about to answer some retarded shit, and me bein someone who’s met enough people who’ve been through, in and around the legal system, please remember this:
There’s consequences for everything you do. The judge is having none of it. It is possible to shot someone on the street and get away without anyone linking you to the death, but if you think you’re going to shoot someone three times in the chest and then wait for the police to come and then argue anything to the judge, I hope you have a lot of money to spend on a team of very good, very corrupt, very well connected lawyers.

So it's better to kill and run than to stay even if you were only defending yourself?

what a fucking gay response

It's always martial arts people trying to put down weightlifters, why do they do this?

Attached: https_%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2F7aa32edc697315acdab28a3d73b1a684.280x280x1.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Because weight lifting by itself is essentially useless. And that goes for anything, training in football is more respectable than just lifting weights

Do you know what? Most people are too stupid to know what it’s like to be beaten down by a trained fighter therefore don’t have the congition to understand what’s coming to them. It’s only people who’ve been flogged a good few times that really grasp this concept.

Why is it useless?

Sport specific training is pretty useless too if you never compete in the sport/never get into a street fight (which you really shouldn't as long as you don't go out looking for one).
Unless of course you get off by rolling around on a mat with another sweaty man, in which case go ahead and get your jollies off, but don't pretend that your training is somehow practical.

You are basically a glorified furniture mover. Lifting with football, climbing, martial arts, swimming, parkour, etc. is teaching you how to obtain strength and become versatile with it with different movements. Lifting by itself has little variation to it in comparison.

>implying I respect BJJ
I do boxing and wrestling. BJJ is a fucking meme that costs $200 a month and requires you to start a fight by laying in missionary position.

Attached: FaceApp_1495121729806.jpg (366x366, 63K)

And how is football useful?

It's not like your going to make a living doing it

Football is much more dangerous

I don't see the difference

Lifting isn't necessarily even less social

Both are just physical hobbies

>brainlet
>20 year old detected
Fuck off and die fag

I'm not 17

I feel really bad for the asian guy, he fought so hard

Powerlifter here who competes at a regional level for a hardcore gym that has produced national & international title winners and some competitive bodybuilders.

Every meathead in my gym thinks they are a tough nut who would breeze through any fight, especially against dudes built like Royce Gracie say.

They literally have no clue. I started MMA (muay thai & bjj) a few months back. Get tossed around by dudes half my size and put in submission locks. Have skinny karate bitches kickboxing the shit out of me.

Strength athletes are fucking clueless about fighting not understanding how important technique and actually knowing how to fight are. I learnt the hard way.

Conversely, I would say weight training has benefited me hugely when it comes to getting into combat sports and lots of dudes especially from traditional east martial arts backgrounds don't understand just how much strength training helps albeit while not being the deciding factor vs technique generally.

Am seeing more integrated weight/fighting gyms now though especially boxing/muay thai ones, hearing about martial artists training squat, bench, deadlift, and powerlifters doing kickboxing or bjj for conditioning; so the stupidity of both cultures seems to be reducing.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 9K)

He said first world country
Though for the record you can carry a knife with a blade

Concealed carry?

Who the fuck else has that other than americans, anyway? Not many first world countries, I'd reckon.

A sensible response.

This.
Pretty much the only person walking around with puffed up chest looking everybody in the eye for a fight is always the shittiest one

Pic related (left) looks like your average grandpa but for sure can beat up 95% of Jow Forums in a fight

Attached: 61D1A3DC-857F-46DD-849F-0C75B92C438B.jpg (1000x1000, 235K)

Only if they're pseudo-tough guys who can't get over the "I can knock someone down in ONE PUNCH" meme shit

for the most part I'm pretty sure non-fighters who just exercise are aware they're non-fighters in good physical condition, which will help them if they decide to train in something obviously

people who actually train in something, whether it's TKD, w/e Karate form, Kickboxing, BJJ, Boxing, or whatever don't really go around trying to fight people. Part of learning a martial art is discipline. It's not just "HUEHUE I CAN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE"
The combat aspect is fun but it's also about pushing yourself, learning discipline, etc.

especially in the really memey arts like Wing Chun and Aikido which you don't really have to worry about if they try to fight you anyway.

I've also had enough physical confrontation in my life (when I was a stupid teen) that I don't really want it outside of sparring and matches. I won't hesitate to defend myself but most people aren't running around trying to start fights so I'm not really that worried anyway.

Northern Ireland and the Czech Republic

*First world countries

I don't know about NI, but the Czech Republic was cleaner and less shady than most anywhere else in Europe when I went a couple years back.

Yeah, I bet it's pretty nice, actually.

NI probably is, too

I've heard some pretty decent things about them desu, and they're probably the closest I've found to the US when it comes to gun rights and ownership.

They're a better example for gun rights activists to start using than Switzerland, because Switzerland has some strange regulations like having to keep your gun at a range, etc. where you don't have to do that in the Czech Republic and its gun violence per capita is, although a little higher than the rest of Europe, it's /much/ lower than the US which points to cultural/socioeconomic differences

It's almost like niggers and spics are killing each other in record numbers

I don't get this mentality that you can't train a little in everything. A little boxing, a little wrestling, a little ground game and the knowledge of how to blend them together and you'll be confident enough not to back down when someone gets in your face, which to be honest is enough to defuse a situation. I've never been in a fight since I started training because if you have that look in your eye that communicates calmly that you will rek their shit then usually they just mouth off and fuck off, leaving you alone.

In my experience the worst types are the Jow Forums types who think that because they lift they're going to be good in a fight. Yeah they are big and strong and that can be hard to deal with no matter what size you are, but the techniques will always come out on top. There's nothing better than having a big muscled up guy come in on his first day and watch him spazz and panic until he collapses and you're barely going 50%. They don't usually come back, their ego can't take it. My advice is lift and train, why not be a strong guy that can also fight?

inb4 gun or pipebomb, I live in a country where you will be arrested for carrying pliers or a screwdriver.

Attached: wonderboy.png (500x527, 92K)

Seriously, this is what guns are for

>t.ranger

its tribalism. people prefer their own kind and would rather say their kind is better than another.

Different martial arts were designed for different purposes and have different strengths accordingly, jiu jitsu is good for security, karate good for the street, so fotrh and so forth.

The ISSUE is that because of how the west is about 90% (probably more even ) of martial arts club (karate, BJJ, mma jiu jitsu doesn't matter) are fucking walmart dojos where the people there barely ever train and a lot of the instructors don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

I've heard of karate schools where someone can become a black belt in two fucking years, hell even in my own school there are 12 year olds wearing black belts, it's fucking sad, and the reason why is because modern westerners are too soft and martial arts in order to survive in the west has had to become commercial to the point where the standards are lowered to the members of the clubs, as opposed to the members rising to the standards set by the clubs.

Hell even in my own school there are black belts that couldn't make it in a street fight, the club of the school i'm in is one of the few in not the only ones who trains properly and correctly, and we have piss poor member numbers and the amount of people who stay and train correctly I for five years or more I can coun't on both fingers.

Don't be one of those obnoxious closed minded fucks who writes off a martial because you ran into one of the shit tier dojos, no martial art works if it isn't done correctly, every martial art works they way it was made to work if it is done correctly (and used for what it was made to be used for.)

Karate, Kung fu, are great street fighting martial arts but the issue is finding a good school, a good club in the school and then it's you also have to train regularly, consistently and mindfully.

Also judo is a sport based of jiu jitsu, so obviously jiu jitsu is preferrable for fighting, also good for security work or dealing with people wearing armor.

Grappling and boxing are the only combat sports useful in an actual fight, and even then boxing isn't necessarily the best. Actual fights don't follow the arbitrary rules implemented by "martial arts". Say what you want but if someone bigger than you wildly lunges at your waist and drags you to the ground being a black bekt aint worth shit

That's called milling you fucking cunt

>wanna start Greco Roman wrestling
>I have a fucked back (lumbar disc protrusion)
>have no time since I am already training "olympic" weightlifting

meathead cope lol, it's ok big boy

how does he "grovel and get mogged" lol

>random retard gets in your face
>tell him to fuck off
>he doesnt, starts assaulting you
>pull out gun and shoot him dead

girlfriend will probably be shocked and end up mildly traumatized from witnessing a violent death, but im pretty sure nobody can consider you mogged after you killed the guy trying to mog you lmao

go back to Jow Forums

>doesn't show the attacks bones is referring to

pussy move

the only good response in the whole thread

Stupid ass. You have to go to ranger school.

Just do Sambo.

Combat sambo is the solution to literally everything

If you need to learn a combat sport just to feel superior to others, then you have some problems to deal with, guys.
If you do a sport, do it because you like it, beacuse of the aesthetics, mental and physical exercise, etc. If not, you'll end up miserable.

This.
Also >45555555

t. jamal

No girl cares if you can fight only that you look like you can.

I've heard people refer to it as getting decked many times. I've been playing for a long time though and it could also be a regional thing.