Men's underwear no homo

I need some new drawers so I was thinking of buying some nice ones this time. I currently wear just hanes boxer briefs from wal-mart and that's all I really have experience with. I wear skinny jeans sometimes and the leg cuff is visible through my pants, kind of like a panty line but at the bottom of my drawers down on my legs if that makes sense. Is American eagle trunks any good? Is the 3inch a good standard length? They have 5 for $50 is that a good deal?

/fa/ is slow as fuck and they're probably going to recommend some $300 Tom Ford or something so i'm reposting here.
Also underwear thread

Attached: m_20180125_trunk_2in.jpg (1183x950, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

costco.com/Calvin-Klein-Men's-Pro-Mesh-Boxer-Brief-3-pack.product.100383149.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm trying to wear through these Costco brand (Champion) but I absolutely hate them
have some Tommy Hilfiger's which are also trash, fucking seam on both sides, I hate that shit
have some BVD which are nicest I have and I wear those on dates
wouldn't recommend any of them though

Hanes boxer briefs. I have a couple different variants and all are comfortable.

Someone recommend airism uniqlo mesh to me on Jow Forums and it was well worth it

Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all

Calvin klein modal boxer briefs.
Nice synthetic material that keeps your ass and balls dry.

Duluth Trading Co buck naked boxer briefs. By far the best ive ever owned and I've had uniqlo airism, ex officio, etc.

White Hanes tidey widey master race reporting 4 duty

It's underwear, it doesn't matter. If someone is actually going to see it go with briefs that fit well, personally I have some Polo ones that fit really well and hold their form all day.

Attached: download.png (946x1068, 470K)

uniqlo

Calvin Klein Pro Mesh

3 for $19.99

costco.com/Calvin-Klein-Men's-Pro-Mesh-Boxer-Brief-3-pack.product.100383149.html

Attached: imageService (1).jpg (1200x1200, 87K)

fuck outta here with that shit nigga

any recs for someone that likes underwear? i like my balls/penus being secure, i want that in a pair of boxer briefs or whatever

These kinds of underwear look so uncomfortable, why do you want your balls to be crushed the whole time?

>Nice synthetic material that keeps your ass and balls dry.
>not wearing cotton
>not wanting your balls to breath

Aussiebum are nice. They're made in Australia though, so you might get sub for import tax. They have regular sales which can help negate this though.

They're really comfortable, with loads of different styles. They even have some that have a little pouch your bits sit in, which is really comfortable and makes everything look...grander.

They're kinda marketed at gays, but in not sure why that'd bother Jow Forums

I wear these and they don't crush your balls or ride up. They are super comfy

Light compression shorts have slowly but surely replaced all my other underwear. They're like boxer briefs that stay dry no matter how gross it is out and the legs stay put.

>unironically overheating your balls

Attached: levis-boxershorts-grau-427925.jpg (360x360, 21K)

Seconding this

>not getting that free sterilization
Have fun paying for contraception dumbass.

i need to wear boxer briefs, if i wear stock boxers it feels like im wearing 2 sets of shorts

Attached: 29793610_347928475726753_2565087788244386736_n.jpg (420x420, 13K)

Saxx

B3neath

They have special pouches so that your balls will never stick to your leg, it's fantastic

Where am I supposed to buy nice comfy underwear if I live in eastern Europe and we don't have shit here ?

>wearing underwear
I haven’t worn a pair since 2014

I get Evolve trunks from Target. Decent quality and relatively inexpensive.

Idk don't they have a gulag nearby that produces underwear?

They do but it's shit. Where am I supposed to find that premium quality 100% cotton underwear that people always praise ?

Amazon

Another recommendation for these.