RERACK YOUR WEIGHTS

RERACK YOUR WEIGHTS

Attached: 999D48AF-778C-404E-BB17-B94982F74A55.jpg (472x472, 24K)

but why

Attached: 1517880451760.png (1000x1000, 522K)

Because it’s polite

>don't rack the weights
>see the local gym cuck racking them for me after I leave the area
Who here /gymalpha/?

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Attached: 1494718705239s.jpg (250x200, 5K)

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

>literally skipping a free workout
The dyel beta is you for never finishing his own sets. You will never make any gains as I am the one siphoning the gains from your workouts.

I’m giving the gym wagies job security by leaving my weights everywhere. I also dump my popcorn out after the movies to make sure the owner doesn’t fire any poor wagies.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

I am so SICK and TIRED of all these DYELS not respecting the house of iron. I have worked out at the same gym for over 6 years now and truly appreciate what it has done for me mentally and physically. I always rerack the weights, spray and wipe off the leather on machines, don’t leave my stuff strewn about on the gym floor or be disrespectful to other patrons. But then these high school and college CHILDREN come into the gym and act as if it’s their own personal playground. Place is a mess after they leave and I feel sorry for the staff having to clean up after these heathens. LEARN SOME GYM EDIQUETTE!

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Attached: 1519099247695.jpg (541x960, 129K)

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

not u pussy, lucky the real gym alpha wasn't around

>go to use a rack
>weights are all mismatched
>10lbs on the bottom behind some 25s
>45s on the top

People who don't rerack are scum but people who mismatch the weights are legitimately retarded.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Not only do you have to love it, you have to live it

Thank you. Kindred spirit

You have to live it

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Anyone else rage AND have that slight ocd about the mismatched racks?

I'm pretty autistic about reorganizing the racks and making sure both sides have the same number of (matching) plates. It gives me something to do in between sets.

I might not go that far, but I'm sure I'm on the spectrum.

Either that or I'm just that much of a fuck.

Hell, I don't even grunt when I do any lift because I follow the made up idea I had of "if I have to make a sound I can't lift it proper" so me benching 270 I'm silent, me seeing the 45s I need behind 3 25s and a 35 gets a fairly loud sigh of exasperation.

And then once some faggot put a clip on the rack with a 25 and 2 35s and another clip and 2 more 25s.

Wtf.

And then the legit old fucks who don't wipe down.

I think the rapture already happened and we got left behind

>tfw DYEL just a few months in
>always rerack my weights
>always spray and wipe down seats
>always polite to people
>try not to be in the way with my DYELness

I-I'm trying to be good, user.

Attached: 1522523316138.jpg (720x524, 39K)

No

If you're training with any sort of intensity you don't have time for fucking housekeeping between sets

If there's anything more than a minute of panting for breath between sets or exercises then you aren't training hard enough pussy

>all bench and squat racks have their own plates
>somehow get mixed up anyway

I, no joke, saw a female just stand up against a wall looking at her phone for an entire 20 + minutes. That's not so bad.

But then there's this little faggot on the cable row on his phone for long ass periods of time, then does 5 shitty pulls at the lowest weight then goes back to his phone for another 10 minutes.

His response to asking if he's done :"just a few more sets"

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Kill yourself lazy fucking dickhead

Attached: 1522622861304.jpg (540x339, 32K)

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

>I am cardiomaster with weak fucking lifts!
>I am disrespectful to the place I train at and the people who go there because I cant stand the thought of my heart rate dipping while I try to superset

>YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO L I V E IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

I feel like unracked weights give me a little extra gains so I don’t really mind them

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

I'll rerack them alright.
I'll put a 2.5 behind a 10 behind a 20 and a 15, and I'll put the only 2 5's behind 3 25's.

Another thread ruined

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

I bet you will get all flustered when I tell you loudly to clean up after yourself like a grown-up. Alphas don't behave like edgy teenagers you little sperg.

Attached: 1514758931027.jpg (700x934, 135K)

>That guy who drops the dumbbells in the wrong slots

That guy is the fucking worst. He starts a chain reaction. After one set is in the wrong slot people can't be arsed to put it right so everyone just starts dropping their dumbbells in whatever slots they can find and it becomes a fucking mess.

Congratulations. You will be fit and a respectable person at the same time.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Attached: 8381E0AF-036B-4336-ACB5-8C5371815700.png (500x654, 136K)

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

>reracking weights
I always do this

>spraying or wiping down equipment after I use it
I never do this except if im deadlifting and graze my shins and leave blood on the bar. Then i wipe it down

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

I feel you bro.

Attached: 1470587893982.jpg (720x720, 140K)

>t. Fatass donut munching 'powerlifter' who does 9 sets a week

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT
4 SCOOPS CMON MAN

It's nice to see an actual fitness thread on fit. Good work OP