Elbow tendinitis

>elbow tendinitis

Attached: 599049223_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GfPyDuFgmm4?t=23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why?

i have the same, now i have to cut down on my favorite lift which is the triceps overhead press..was at 120lbs :(

how do you treat it?

>wrist hurts after cheating reverse curls
Why am I such an idiot?

After 7 years lifting the solution I found works for me is to not do any kind of tricep isolation, and to do curls twice a week, once with DBs, once with BB.

The moment I try introduce any kind of tricep extension or tricep pushdown my elbows get tendinitis and the pain doesn't go away for months. 2 weeks of reintroducing tricep isolations leads to 3 months of pain.

I dont understand why though. I can bench 315 for 3, I can OHP 200+ for 3. I can weighted dips with 2 plates, but the moment I introduce a tricep extension the pain begins.

It fucking sucks, one injury heals, and then you get another one. Set back after fucking set back. For me it's only my right elbow so doing things like bench / OHP trigger it.

Yet i can curl, and even do weighed chins without pain...

Attached: 1522656428426.png (700x700, 1.87M)

Literally time... tendinitis can take months, months and months to heal.

Attached: 1470260939188.jpg (407x378, 11K)

iktf man taken me 3 months so far to get over finally starting to feel better and able to do chinups again

Attached: 1522185559354.jpg (746x888, 64K)

>shoulder tendiopathy on both sides bc bones grew to long and put pressure on the tendons and surgery would kill my gains

>shoulderlet
>traplet
>forearmlet
>manlet

Attached: 1429896880448.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Takes just a couple of weeks with one of these bois

Attached: physed_exercise_533.jpg (533x286, 35K)

rubber bar company shill pls go

>hip pain from deadlift
I JUST GOT TO 425 FOR REPS WHY NOW OF ALL TIMES

Attached: 1507557408927.jpg (734x794, 170K)

The tendon near the ball joint on the front of both shoulders will inflame if I do any serious shoulder exercises.

>WELL LOOKS LIKE IM NOT DOING SHOULDERS EVER AGAIN

Attached: memerseters.png (790x833, 1017K)

I got tendonitus in both thumbs from using a screen protector on my phone that was shit so i had to press the screen hard to get things to register lol only cure is surgery.

>dislocated shoulder for the fourth time

Attached: 1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (400x388, 27K)

>3 years and tendinitis in left elbow never properly healed
2 months ago I just moved my arm turning the steering wheel and got the sharpest pain through my whole elbow and it’s been in bad shape since then. Before it was at 75% now it’s like 60%. I wasn’t even lifting at the time

Attached: AB579ECE-CF1C-4F5A-8824-2D2FF3CB8DDB.jpg (320x371, 72K)

youtu.be/GfPyDuFgmm4?t=23s

Stop doing tricep isolations

Start doing light weight bicep curls

Do your fucking band press downs.
Take a really light resistance band, loop it over a cable crossover machine or whatever, and do 100 continuous reps.
Do this once or twice a day (or every other day, try different frequency schemes) for a week or two, it's a serious lifesaver.

The other thing which you need to do is either switch to a high bar squat (assuming that you squat lowbar) or move your grip width out a bit, because that's another likely culprit.

>feel strong one day
>1 day off
>back at gym, back feels weak or another part
>on day off did nothing but shove food down my throat, hit all macros

started to get fucking pissed off.

>squat progressing ok
>get random knee aids out of nowhere
>can't even squat lmao1pl8
>no lunges
At least it doesn't hurt otherwise which is ok I suppose

Attached: 1523252393290.jpg (700x438, 44K)

Same, except it's my teardrop that fucking HURTS and has been for abut a month and only hurts when i squat.

Couldnt the same be achieved doing a cable pushdown with the lightest weight possible?
Why does this help?
After i went swimming (breaststroke) my golfers elbow felt better, is it the continuous motion against light resistance that is key?

Might be a little tear in your quad. I had one after falling on a bike and after 5 weeks i still cant go atg with bodyweight only. Seen big improvements tho, so stop squatting for a while.